Question for the fellas but ladies are free to add their two cents.

Options
2»

Comments

• bugsy0911
    bugsy0911 Members Posts: 373
    edited March 2011
    Options
    these hoes don't care cause they gonna get that money back from 1 of their 800 thirsty simps they hav on fb or the ic

Yeah but how she always have $20 for him to take. Thing is, she know that ? a scrub but too embarrass to call his ? ass on it. But that ? probably lay pipe so she keep him around for $20 on the cheap. I'm like Ed, SMH at you being a $20 trick and not knowing it.
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bugsy0911 wrote: »
    Question came about because a few chicks I know claimed that if they were making a late night ? call, they'd expect a man to at least pay the cab, just to be a gentleman. Admittedly, if a chick is coming over late night, you either hit the cab up when she arrives or pay the cab when you kick he out, just to be a gentleman but what if ? did the same thing? Chick calls you middle of the night saying she just came from a girls night, she's a bit tipsy, ? and wants you to come over, is it really wrong for a ? to ask for some cab fare or money for take out? Surprisingly ? was like, ? , I ain't never thought about asking for ? but maybe I should.

I aint never dealth with the cab fare ? . I always had a whip and most of my brauds had whips....aint had to worry about cab fare or ? like that. I've had chicks call me up for some action, all I ask is for food and liq at times...thats all
  • bugsy0911
    bugsy0911 Members Posts: 373
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But really I ain't never done a ? call. I've traveled late at night to see my girl but I don't know the etiquette of a ? call. I've heard all sort of crazy stuff. Just getting other people's opinions. Frankly, if I leave my house in the middle of the night for some ass I'm sleeping over. Let me see a ? try to kick me out.
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But really I ain't never done a ? call. I've traveled late at night to see my girl but I don't know the etiquette of a ? call. I've heard all sort of crazy stuff. Just getting other people's opinions. Frankly, if I leave my house in the middle of the night for some ass I'm sleeping over. Let me see a ? try to kick me out.

HA! I'm the same way at times though I really do want to get back to my crib but a ? be tired. It was only once a chick kicked me out but thats cuz she had a ?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i done caught a cab to get some ? before but i aint gon go ask for no cab fare..........wtf i look like
    thats like asking a ? for gas money if you go pick em up or somethin
    you just dont do that, that ? lame
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    . Thing is, she know that ? a scrub but too embarrass to call his ? ass on it..

hoes can't complain when they r doing dirt also.like when they accept gifts or beg for money from their simps knowing they r just using them
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? should be regulated by the Government, they should make a law that if you aint got money and/or transporation(except for a reasonable excuse), no ? (this applies for male or female)

how you aint got ya ? together but trying to get together, ? or chick handle ya ? first then worrying bout some ? or ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anybody, male or female who catches any form of public transportation for sex is a ? idiot!

hell even if u gotta ? a ride from the homie or homegirl therr's a problem...