Big Ghostface on Nicki Minaj

Options
autobot
autobot Members Posts: 51
edited March 2011 in The Reason
http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/03/ayo-if-nicki-minaj-aint-gettin-on-ya.html

Nicki-Minaj.jpg
Ayo whattup world...P-Tone is back in the buildin nahmean. Ayo Nicki I aint got nothin to say bout ya music cos its dogshit nahmean. A ? wouldnt be able to listen to ya ? if it was a matter of life n death. Imma choose death namsayin. The ? worse than listenin to puppies gettin stomped in a plastic bag. Tone dont need to hear ya music like that namsayin. So we aint here for all that. ? was only payin attention to you cos you was decent eye candy. Straight up. ? was jus watchin ya videos on mute n whatever. But be that as it may yakno you was still gettin votes on 106 n Park n hits on youtube n all that nahmean. But ? is off that now. ? aint really tryin to see recent pictures of you n ? . ? jus wanna remember the old Nicki wit the lollipops n ? . Now you got a ? jus wantin to throw a sofa at you if he see you namsayin. Tone dont be advocatin hittin women like that but you really providin a loophole here for a ? . You got a stranglehold on these broads namsayin. Females be into ya ? nahmean. They started gettin on that Barbie ? too. Matter fact I aint even kno why you chose the most degradin toy to any young girl that wasnt no blonde ? wit a missin ass as the ? you was gon try n capitalize off of n ? . That ? was wack as ? ma. But it was all good nahmean. But yo word is bond if other broads start rockin this Bride of Frankenstein meets the Jetsons look Imma hold you accountable for that ? ma. You gon ? up a ? whole summer wit this situation nahmean. Its about to be leggings n ? shorts season for these chicks out here n if you got them rockin space suits Imma ? sumthin. Imma get some hungry ? from the hood to come see you Nicki. Theres ? in Stanten that literally gon take ya life for a dollar ma. I could approach a random hungry ass broad who aint been had ? to eat in two weeks to come get you for a dollar bill namsayin. I could even short change the broad n be like ayo I only got 75 cents on me...Imma have to owe you that quarter namsayin...unless u got change for a hundred nahmean. But she gon handle that. N she gon come back for her 25 cents too ma. I aint playin wit you nahmean. Word is bond theres ? out here that would cut you open if I promised them a cheeseburger namsayin. These broads is hangin out in the back of Taco Bell jus waitin for some mexi fries to fall outta a garbage bag ma. They runnin in there snatchin packets of hot sauce jus to survive namsayin. They be jumpin on tables n howlin n scarin customers n all that ? . These ? be runnin on they hands n feet nahmean. But Tone can control them namsayin. You pushin a ? to take some kind of action here tho nahmean. N ya crew aint gon be able to do ? to these savage ? Imma send to get you. It dont help that u rollin wit summa that softest ? known to mankind n ? . I dont even kno how many light in the ass little ass ? is in ya crew forreal. U rollin wit straight paper gangsters n juveniles yo. Ayo I aint got nothin against Wayne like that but his crew is some garbage ? namsayin. That aint a dynasty or nothin nahmean. Thats a crew wit like 10 Memphis Bleeks namsayin. When Jae Millz is one of the more talented members in ya crew you jus losin nahmean. No disrespect but if thats ya pinch hitter ya crew aint ? namsayin. Cory Gunz is nice but he aint gon be able to carry all you ? like that. That ? Gudda is jus dead weight nahmean. He like the 2011 City Spud nahmean. These ? make them St Lunatic ? look like NWA n ? . You cant hide behind them namsayin. These broads gon take care of Lil Twist for free nahmean. That ? jus gon be a bonus to them. Look at that ? . You could ? the ? wit a slap namsayin. The ? in Young Money got a combined weight of less than 400 lbs ma. I got pants that weigh more than that ? Tyga. Forreal you aint gon be able to hide behind these ? ma. N ya boy Aubrey got velvet in his veins namsayin. Do me a favor ma...jus stop wit the gimmicks. You all gimmicks n no substance nahmean. The ? jus tryin to help you out Nicki. Ayo sometimes u gotta take a few steps back if u wanna take a longer leap forwards nahmean. You jus outta control. Stop it ma. You OD'n. Its like you at the gimmick buffet n you already had a little of eything n now you goin back for seconds n thirds namsayin...jus stop that. U got enough of that ? on ya plate Nicki.

Also...

drizzay.jpg
....you tell me if this aint a soft ? ? I bet you son be makin splashin noises whenever he moves. This ? probably got a trimmed bikini line n ? . We can see ya ? son. Smarten up Aubrey.
Aight peace.

Comments