5.Odog (Menace II Society)
Can't put but 4 pictures on a post lol

In no particular order. What u think?

Comments

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't know about Bishop tho. He was really just a coward with a gun. I wouldve picked Birdie from Above The Rim
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't know about Bishop tho. He was really just a coward with a gun. I wouldve picked Birdie from Above The Rim

Oh yea I 4got Birdie
    birdie_display_image.jpg?1288905164
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nino brown>>>>>>>>>>savon

Nino using a lil girl as a meat shield loses points
  • #sneakerhead
    #sneakerhead Members Posts: 665
    edited March 2011
    Options
    marlo stanfield

jamie-hector-pic.jpg
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    marlo stanfield

jamie-hector-pic.jpg

What does he have to do with this thread???
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How Bout Snoop As Rodney?

0.jpg
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Having ethics and morals means you aint "hard" jackin a whole apt complex and turnin it into the biggest drug spot in harlem,killin yo own Brother,usin a child as a human shield is as gangsta as it gets

Well ur entitled to your opinion. I'll take Savon over Nino.
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    How Bout Snoop As Rodney?

0.jpg

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • #sneakerhead
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    What does he have to do with this thread???

we talkin bout the "hardest characters" ....right??????????
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    we talkin bout the "hardest characters" ....right??????????

Read the title again
  • _Menace_
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Big Meat?

newspic666.jpg

Marcus?

get-rich-or-die-tryin-20051003062538063-000.jpg
  • #sneakerhead
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Read the title again

it was a "hip-hop" t.v. series.....so i thought it would apply.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nino brown>>>>>>>everyone else
  • _Menace_
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yall forgot about Rico

0.jpg

imager.php?id=91495&t=o GIFSoup
  • KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That ? O-Dog!!

o-dog.gif
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol got damn sionb55
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Here's my Top 5 hardest in a HipHop Movie:

1. O'Dog - that ? pushed the envelop for being Young, black, dumb and all around not giving a ? . O'Dog was one scary muthafucka, especially after he shot them folks in the liquor store & then kept watching the video over and over LAUGHING at the ? . Like got dayum that ? needed Jesus for real. Can't forget about when he shot that ? head too LOL, i can see why he did it but dayum ? . I swear to ? that movie sent chills down my back just off the strength of O'Dog, that ? could be rite up there with the ? Freddie & Jason.... iuno bout u ? but O'Dog had me shook.

2. Nino Brown - Ruthless, bold, suave, smart, cut throat & cunning. He gunned down a woman & used a little girl as a shield when he was being shot at. He really didn't give a ? , business was really business with dude. He killed his BEST friend G-Money, Stabbed Kareem aka Christopher Williams ("I never liked you anyways Pretty Muthafucka" LOL), ethered his girl who couldn't bare kids, and had ? shook. Nino was the type of ? who lived by the "never sit down when I ? forever standing up" principle LOLOL. Cold blooded ? rite there....

3. Birdie - Mean, ruthless & moved as if he felt everyone owed him for something. He murked Bernie Mac & had his whole community shook. Real talk that movie Above The Rim is easily one of the best hiphop movies I've ever seen & Birdie is part of the reason why. ? even went at his own brother in that movie... I mean got dayum....

4. Rico - This ? shoulda been higher but he's actually based off a real person. Rico killed with NO hesitation & was as hot headed as they come, NEVER thinking before he did ? he was a shoot first ask questions later type of ? . He beat a ? to a pulp just for looking at him wrong, disrespected women & put their ? out for everyone to see (literally LOL), gunned down a ? for retaliation & was sooo selfish that he even broke his own rules and murked money makin mitch. A man who has no rules or principle, doesn't give a ? & NEVER thinks before he does ? really is a nightmare.

5. Bishop - True definition of a lunatic, a great example of the thread, he did everything in his community that he felt made a man masculine. Pac's portrayal of Bishop was so on point that ? really thought thats how pac was. Bishop was ready to die for NOTHING, never let people talk down to him & was crazy. The scary ? is that he was conscious of himself & new he was a lunatic.

This list is about right.......no arguments here.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Here's my Top 5 hardest in a HipHop Movie:

1. O'Dog - that ? pushed the envelop for being Young, black, dumb and all around not giving a ? . O'Dog was one scary muthafucka, especially after he shot them folks in the liquor store & then kept watching the video over and over LAUGHING at the ? . Like got dayum that ? needed Jesus for real. Can't forget about when he shot that ? head too LOL, i can see why he did it but dayum ? . I swear to ? that movie sent chills down my back just off the strength of O'Dog, that ? could be rite up there with the ? Freddie & Jason.... iuno bout u ? but O'Dog had me shook.

2. Nino Brown - Ruthless, bold, suave, smart, cut throat & cunning. He gunned down a woman & used a little girl as a shield when he was being shot at. He really didn't give a ? , business was really business with dude. He killed his BEST friend G-Money, Stabbed Kareem aka Christopher Williams ("I never liked you anyways Pretty Muthafucka" LOL), ethered his girl who couldn't bare kids, and had ? shook. Nino was the type of ? who lived by the "never sit down when I ? forever standing up" principle LOLOL. Cold blooded ? rite there....

3. Birdie - Mean, ruthless & moved as if he felt everyone owed him for something. He murked Bernie Mac & had his whole community shook. Real talk that movie Above The Rim is easily one of the best hiphop movies I've ever seen & Birdie is part of the reason why. ? even went at his own brother in that movie... I mean got dayum....

4. Rico - This ? shoulda been higher but he's actually based off a real person. Rico killed with NO hesitation & was as hot headed as they come, NEVER thinking before he did ? he was a shoot first ask questions later type of ? . He beat a ? to a pulp just for looking at him wrong, disrespected women & put their ? out for everyone to see (literally LOL), gunned down a ? for retaliation & was sooo selfish that he even broke his own rules and murked money makin mitch. A man who has no rules or principle, doesn't give a ? & NEVER thinks before he does ? really is a nightmare.

5. Bishop - True definition of a lunatic, a great example of the thread, he did everything in his community that he felt made a man masculine. Pac's portrayal of Bishop was so on point that ? really thought thats how pac was. Bishop was ready to die for NOTHING, never let people talk down to him & was crazy. The scary ? is that he was conscious of himself & new he was a lunatic.
    Irony of O dog being your Number 1 is that Pac was originally supposed to do that part and even shot some scenes as O-dog but the The Hughes Brothers got ? he was working with John Singleton and replaced him with out telling him which is why he whoop both of their ? ...
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I would have to say...

#5 - Tommy (Belly)
    #4 - Big Pat (Choices)
    #3 - Ox (Belly)
    #2 - O-Dog (Menace II Society)
    #1 - Nino Brown (New Jack City)
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I would have to say...

#5 - Tommy (Belly)
    #4 - Big Pat (Choices)
    #3 - Ox (Belly)
    #2 - O-Dog (Menace II Society)
    #1 - Nino Brown (New Jack City)

i just got through watching that movie on youtube
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wake up sleepy head........................
    above-the-rim-birdie-o.gif

m2s-kain-o.gif
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Irony of O dog being your Number 1 is that Pac was originally supposed to do that part and even shot some scenes as O-dog but the The Hughes Brothers got ? he was working with John Singleton and replaced him with out telling him which is why he whoop both of their ? ...

Pac wasn't going to play O Dog. He was going to play the brother who was the muslim.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Rico is my personal favorite followed by Bishop...
  • KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? ...Pac was going to play O-Dog you clown...