Fat Joe Is Right, F*@K BIG PUN's Wife!!!

Options
kingofdetroit
kingofdetroit Members Posts: 519 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Reason
Straight up, I hear a lot of people complain about how Fat Joe doesn't support Fat Joe's wife, Liza and my question really is why should he? I pretty sure Fat Joe probably put some money up for the kids to go to college and make more of themselves and honestly that's ALL he should do. Those kids are in HER custody and she's a hoe. Anyone know why Fat Joe doesn't acknowledge her? The truth?

Liza will spit on Fat Joe all day in public but Joe has NEVER disrespected her OUT OF RESPECT for her late husband. It's been years since Pun's death and Fat Joe took a lot of hate for how he did Pun's wife and could've REALLY exposed her ass.

We all know that Fat Joe doesn't really move many units in the industry so he knows a lot of his truths go unheard on albums which means he can be almost as honest as he really wants because no one will care enough to question him. I was just listening to his latest LP "The Darkside Vol. 1" and he said some ? about Pun's wife that most people probably would never pay attention to because they don't study Fat Joe's rhymes, but I was in the D ridin' down Jefferson Ave. listening to it and I caught these bars on "Heavenly Father" ft. Lil' Wayne 2nd verse.

"I paid ? 's rents, even paid ? 's bail/
Gave ? 's jobs so they wouldn't go to jail/
Did so much dirt ? 's knew I wouldn't tell/
Paid for some funerals and they probably went to hell/
I don't owe nobody nothin' man I gave that ? a mill/ (Remy???)
I ain't beatin' 'round the bush, I'm just speakin' on what's real/
I ain't talkin' 'bout no ? , I'm just talkin' 'bout whats real/
I ain't justifying beatings once she cheated on my nillz/
Cheated with his BROTHER, G*d damn this ? is ill/
Probably the reason my ? never left a will/
Things you'd NEVER know/
Have mercy on his soul/
BIG PUN, one of the realest I've EVER known
"
What do you think?

Comments

• Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i been knew puns wife was a ? , always cryiin bout "pun beat me" but then turn around like "oh i loved pun wheres my pun money?" fake ass ?
  • kingofdetroit
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i been knew puns wife was a ? , always cryiin bout "pun beat me" but then turn around like "oh i loved pun wheres my pun money?" fake ass ?
    Yeah like at first I thought Joe was just being neglectful and felt like he ain't owe her nothing because she should've handled her business, but now I feel like Pun was crying to Joe about her ? his damn brother and that's why Pun laid hands upon her and Joe don't even blame him for it, because she a cold blooded ? .
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    every story has two sides
  • unbreakable_tek
    unbreakable_tek Members Posts: 55
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Some heavy ? on this drop. I thought bad about Pun for doing so but after finding this out.. smh that ? played him ? . I swear family are the illest of enemies...
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She cheated with Pun's brother?! Smh....
  • kingofdetroit
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She cheated with Pun's brother?! Smh....
    I know right? ? that crying ? . "Take care of me, I'm Pun's wife." "That ? used to beat me"
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well this changes perceptions quite a bit
  • kingofdetroit
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shout out to Fat Joe for not running her name through the mud, you'd have to actually have some knowledge of the situation to even catch that like I did, he ain't even mention her name, that's how stand up he is, he could've have a "? Liza Rios" track andh he didn't out of respect for her husband Pun and thats some real ? , it totally gave me a 360 of the situation when I thought Joe was the bad guy, ? been biting his tongue for a long time out of respect.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yuck @ the idea of ? Pun's wife
  • RayLY
    RayLY Members Posts: 339
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shout out to Fat Joe for not running her name through the mud, you'd have to actually have some knowledge of the situation to even catch that like I did, he ain't even mention her name, that's how stand up he is, he could've have a "? Liza Rios" track andh he didn't out of respect for her husband Pun and thats some real ? , it totally gave me a 360 of the situation when I thought Joe was the bad guy, ? been biting his tongue for a long time out of respect.

I would just like to remind you if something turns for 360 degrees it's back to the starting point.

Carry on.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah that's ? up she ? his brother...but that doesn't excuse pistol whipping her and all the other ? Pun did...and allowing his children to suffer because you got beef with their mother
  • unbreakable_tek
    edited March 2011
    Options
    RayLY wrote: »
    I would just like to remind you if something turns for 360 degrees it's back to the starting point.

Carry on.

Avi fits the post.
  • RayLY
    RayLY Members Posts: 339
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Avi fits the post.

Huh? Don't get it...
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, Pun's wife been a snake ? . I still hope Baby Pun can make some noise though, atleast as a mixtape rapper doin shows
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah i been riding wit Joe and neva understood why ppl took Liza's side. Joe looked out and gave her a couple hundred thousand twice yet she still keeps askin for paper and acting like shes owed something. How can you drag your husbands name thru the mud but think that your supposed to be taken care of because of who your husband was. Plus like T/s said its not like Joe sells alot of records or do sold out shows around the country so i know that paper hurt.
  • unbreakable_tek
    edited March 2011
    Options
    RayLY wrote: »
    Huh? Don't get it...

The gesture.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yall sleepin on that Darkside Vol 1.... but like Nore said... you should never speak on the dead because the dead can not defend themselves... let bigones be bigones... word to Funk Flex
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is the damn truth here.
    to hell with that pun's trashy widow.
  • tupacfan35
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    yeah that's ? up she ? his brother...but that doesn't excuse pistol whipping her and all the other ? Pun did...and allowing his children to suffer because you got beef with their mother

Co-Sign.

I Don't condone the abuse that pun did to her either nor joe for what he did to cuban, triple and others and I Understand that pun was abused as a child, but liza is a ? for cheating on him.
    I Really don't blame joe for not doing anymore of pun's posthumous albums, he had a good reason not to do it after endangered species.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fat Joe aint supporting his family cause I feel he believe she's the reason he's dead

even though he beat the ? out of her alot of times but it's foul how he left this earth so soon
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    This is the damn truth here.
    to hell with that pun's trashy widow.

Now it's ? Liza?
    How long have you been campaigning for this trifling ? , 2/3 years and now it's "to hell with that trashy widow"?
    LMAO! you ? autistic ? ...
  • tupacfan35
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    Fat Joe aint supporting his family cause I feel he believe she's the reason he's dead

even though he beat the ? out of her alot of times but it's foul how he left this earth so soon

and it's a shame and if pun's royalties should go to pun's kids, I Believe it's time for the decision should be up to the kids and not ? like liza.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    is he obligated
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

big pun sister sums it all up. she dont even ? with big pun wife..........
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't blame her for cheating on his 700 lb ass

Fat ? should've lost some weight