Jim Jones Losin Mad Gangsta Points Outchea, Cuh...

Options

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    some of you ? is ?

dude cried cuz he was reflecting on his life growing up with is mother

aint no shame in that

.................... ;)
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Its fine if ? cry and all, just dont be talking about how many bodies you catching the next track.....
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Its fine if ? cry and all, just dont be talking about how many bodies you catching the next track.....

? out of hear ... if u dont cry ur not ? human ...

things that can make a man cry ...

reminicing on life
    losing momma
    never seeing poppa
    having a son
    success
    having a daughter
    losing a brother
    getting married to the lady u truely love

and theres many more occasions ...

yall lil nigz need to grow up ...

now if someone was ? on jones and he started crying then we got problems ... ? supppose to be mr. hardbody cant be crying cause ? iz getting @ ya lol ;)
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

so the ? supppose to switch his style up because he cried. u sound stupid smh
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wow, so net ? actually think Jim's girl looks good? I'll pass, but hey beauty is in the eye. The only one i thought was decent was Somaya, but thats when i saw her all made up. Without the makeup and stuff, she is average at best. Photoshop does wonders.

Getwitcha
  • bigrizz
    edited March 2011
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    ? out of hear ... if u dont cry ur not ? human ...

things that can make a man cry ...

reminicing on life
    losing momma
    never seeing poppa
    having a son
    success
    having a daughter
    losing a brother
    getting married to the lady u truely love

and theres many more occasions ...

yall lil nigz need to grow up ...

now if someone was ? on jones and he started crying then we got problems ... ? supppose to be mr. hardbody cant be crying cause ? iz getting @ ya lol ;)

? need to learn to read......i said its fine for a ? to cry
  • bigrizz
    edited March 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    so the ? supppose to switch his style up because he cried. u sound stupid smh

Another non-reading emotional ? ....where did i say hes supposed to switch his style up?

I did mean, just dont go talking about killing ? , (which none of these ? do, but stay speaking on) if you gonna go the sensitive route
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if you ever met or knew a ? that caught a body , you would know ? cry about that ? , only a psychopath wouldn't feel some sort of emotional way about it. and that not gangsta its crazy .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i finally seen the episode and all i can say is that y'all are tripping, and are looking way more in to this.
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Another non-reading emotional ? ....where did i say hes supposed to switch his style up?

I did mean, just dont go talking about killing ? , (which none of these ? do, but stay speaking on) if you gonna go the sensitive route

u basically saying he should switch his rap style up by not talking about catching a body on the next track son. what u talkin about then stupid
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Chuchk wrote: »
    HAHHAHAHAH discrediting a man cause he got accepted to harvard?

? in a ? barrel, ? is sad

Discrediting him....lol....man I would give my ? to go to Stanford/Harvard for Law School....I just think its funny to be assessing how gangsta Jim Jones (or anybody) is & you got into the Ivy League. Obviously them ? got more gangsta points than you when you walking around Harvard Square drinking smoothies...why would you even care about somebody's gangsta points if you at that level? It was ironic to me given the T/S background
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    some of you ? is ?

dude cried cuz he was reflecting on his life growing up with is mother

aint no shame in that

Word...I felt no shame watching that. ? on here is so insulated from the streets, it's obvious by some of the ? they say. My brother did 8 years on & off & told me how sometimes he'd hear the hardest ? in jail crying at night (e.g. couldn't deal with being locked up like an animal, kept seeing the image of the person they put 4 bullets in, drama from outside & not being able to change it, missing their son's birth or a funeral.....and some getting ? LOL). The HARDEST ? . Yet ? ? in here got opinions...SMH LOL
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Discrediting him....lol....man I would give my ? to go to Stanford/Harvard for Law School....I just think its funny to be assessing how gangsta Jim Jones (or anybody) is & you got into the Ivy League. Obviously them ? got more gangsta points than you when you walking around Harvard Square drinking smoothies...why would you even care about somebody's gangsta points if you at that level? It was ironic to me given the T/S background

Woooooooooaaaah.Time out. Cuh, go back through this thread and peep the response I gave you. I ain't go to Harvard, I got accepted. I went to Morehouse. And my background is somethin you don't know ? about...I ain't one to flex on the internet.
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Woooooooooaaaah.Time out. Cuh, go back through this thread and peep the response I gave you. I ain't go to Harvard, I got accepted. I went to Morehouse. And my background is somethin you don't know ? about...I ain't one to flex on the internet.

No beef with you cuz....jus saying...we all college kids on here (most of us). That right there makes this whole thread funny. Can't be saying a bunch of ? STRAIGHT from Harlem are soft & we sitting in Applied Calculus 101
  • Miles HIGH
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    No beef with you cuz....jus saying...we all college kids on here (most of us). That right there makes this whole thread funny. Can't be saying a bunch of ? STRAIGHT from Harlem are soft & we sitting in Applied Calculus 101

? , ain't nobody sayin they soft. What you and that other dude can't seem to understand is that the term "gangsta points" is some slang ? used to clown ? who do corny things. I'm sayin that song he got on the radio and some of the ? he doin on that show is corny and outta character for the image he always been portrayin. Y'all ? gettin all excited tryna defend this rap ? YOU DON'T KNOW from gettin roasted...Just chill, and either post in this ? or don't...But miss me with that tryna check my level of credibility cause it's 100...
  • double jay
    double jay Members Posts: 70 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? , ain't nobody sayin they soft. What you and that other dude can't seem to understand is that the term "gangsta points" is some slang ? used to clown ? who do corny things. I'm sayin that song he got on the radio and some of the ? he doin on that show is corny and outta character for the image he always been portrayin. Y'all ? gettin all excited tryna defend this rap ? YOU DON'T KNOW from gettin roasted...Just chill, and either post in this ? or don't...But miss me with that tryna check my level of credibility cause it's 100...

Bruh YOU the one that sound all emotional in this thread that you started. Your logic behind this whole thing is stupid. The dude made a song for people with breast cancer! How is that "soft"? I agree with the other poster, you got accepted to Harvard and went to Morehouse but you on here descrediting someone's gangsta????? ? PLEASE. Log the ? off. You aint that trill if you found time to score that high on the SAT's bruh......I could see if this dude was on some Nickelodeon show dancing with a costume on but come on man. This is what you choose to make a thread about and clown a dude?
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this whole thread sucks....but jim jones still sucks regardless....and ? college...aint no money at college....and dont give me that when i graduate ? ...cause that only leads to a degree not a job ya digg? im gettin money now...been gettin money for years.....? that whitemans knowledge
  • Miles HIGH
    edited March 2011
    Options
    double jay wrote: »
    Bruh YOU the one that sound all emotional in this thread that you started. Your logic behind this whole thing is stupid. The dude made a song for people with breast cancer! How is that "soft"? I agree with the other poster, you got accepted to Harvard and went to Morehouse but you on here descrediting someone's gangsta????? ? PLEASE. Log the ? off. You aint that trill if you found time to score that high on the SAT's bruh......I could see if this dude was on some Nickelodeon show dancing with a costume on but come on man. This is what you choose to make a thread about and clown a dude?

Read through the thread. I gave the exact definition of how we use the term round here. I also said T.I.P. lost gangsta points. Why? His wack ass publicity stunts, goin to jail for dumb ? , wack music, etc. A ? said he saw somebody cryin outside a strip club in my state. I said that ? ass ? lost gangsta points. Y'all ? can't seem to understand that the whole thread is a ? joke. I ain't no troll or no ? boy, I be high and I make jokes. ? come in here gettin all serious talkin bout the streets and "any reall ? cry bout his mama". Shut the ? up. And you sound even more stupid tryna say that cause I'm intelligent and got into good schools that I have no right to speak bout "hood ? ". I ain't no trappin ass grimey ass did time in the state pen ? , but I grew up in and around the ghetto. I seen everything Jim Jones rap about, but that ain't even got ? to do with the thread...
  • Miles HIGH
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? was funny before, but now it's just pitiful. And I'm not even the one that keep bringin this ? back to the front page, lol. ? non-comprehensive ? .
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Since when was Jim Jones gangsta??

He was a Rucker-Park track-star and Camrons hype-man.

He's always been a skinny-jean Skate-rocker swaggot..I thought Max & Frenchie already established that?

This song is perfect for him, and its the lane he should stay in.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the ? happened in this thread
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Read through the thread. I gave the exact definition of how we use the term round here. I also said T.I.P. lost gangsta points. Why? His wack ass publicity stunts, goin to jail for dumb ? , wack music, etc. A ? said he saw somebody cryin outside a strip club in my state. I said that ? ass ? lost gangsta points. Y'all ? can't seem to understand that the whole thread is a ? joke. I ain't no troll or no ? boy, I be high and I make jokes. ? come in here gettin all serious talkin bout the streets and "any reall ? cry bout his mama". Shut the ? up. And you sound even more stupid tryna say that cause I'm intelligent and got into good schools that I have no right to speak bout "hood ? ". I ain't no trappin ass grimey ass did time in the state pen ? , but I grew up in and around the ghetto. I seen everything Jim Jones rap about, but that ain't even got ? to do with the thread...

? u keep using gangsta pionts. he lose gangsta points off this and that. stop beating around the bush . u basically sayin the ? lose credibility for puttin out the song and showing emotion on tv. u basically sayin he gettin soft for that. u keep tryna cover it up like na i never said he was soft, he just losin gangsta points lmao gtfoh son.......
  • Miles HIGH
    edited March 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    ? u keep using gangsta pionts. he lose gangsta points off this and that. stop beating around the bush . u basically sayin the ? lose credibility for puttin out the song and showing emotion on tv. u basically sayin he gettin soft for that. u keep tryna cover it up like na i never said he was soft, he just losin gangsta points lmao gtfoh son.......

No...got damn how dumb are you? Lol, I feel dumb that I keep respondin, so look closely cause this is the last time. Didn't I say I could switch the phrase out with "cool points"? The term "gangsta points" is slang around my way. So Imma keep usin it, cause that's how we talk, but it's not literal. If you take it serious as in I'm sayin the ? can't walk the streets no more cause he Charmin soft, that's on you. But that just makes you ? , cause I've clearly said multiple times that this whole thread is just clownin him on the corny, outta character ? he doin. If it makes you feel better, Jim Jones is still a "gangster". Tell him I said that next time y'all kickin it in the Harlem World projects, or wherever the ? "gangsters" hang out up there.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fab earns my respect from the show, the only thing he messed up on was getting his ? pregnant, other wise he doesn't even acknowledge that ? . lol At these broads hanging on thinking these ? would ever marry them!
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No...got damn how dumb are you? Lol, I feel dumb that I keep respondin, so look closely cause this is the last time. Didn't I say I could switch the phrase out with "cool points"? The term "gangsta points" is slang around my way. So Imma keep usin it, cause that's how we talk, but it's not literal. If you take it serious as in I'm sayin the ? can't walk the streets no more cause he Charmin soft, that's on you. But that just makes you ? , cause I've clearly said multiple times that this whole thread is just clownin him on the corny, outta character ? he doin. If it makes you feel better, Jim Jones is still a "gangster". Tell him I said that next time y'all kickin it in the Harlem World projects, or wherever the ? "gangsters" hang out up there.

son its not the point to say if he gangster or not. the point is u saying he loosing gangsta points for the ? he did and u clowning him. u only clown ? that aint relevant and is ? . we dont clown ? thats real in harlem or ny period. but i guess carolina is different on thier clown lol shrugs