Charlie you 'bout to be in danger if you don't address me ASAP

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited April 2011 in AKA Donkey
I want to make it clear - I'm not mad, i'm not angry... this is in no way a verbal assault on homechick, but I just feel like Charlie Danger hasn't shown her proper respects and has been throwing mad subliminals at a ? ever since I became a mod before her. Not one time has this girl came to talk to me in order to settle differences. We've never ever quoted one another before.

See, us at the core of Donkey's foundation are very close, nh. There's a brotherhood. Me, Shootem, Augie, Gambino, OTT, Fresh, etc. We're like brothers. Except Deemac.

And for Charlie to just come in Donkey and not even speak to a future IC Hall of Famer and his kinspeople is a huge slap in the face. I'm KillaCham. You can't just not talk to me. At one point or another you have to address me considering who I am and the people I know. I was a Lufa Original. I was the first to launch the hugely successful IC Reason Awards this year. I was the first board member to get banned forty times in one day. You will acknowledge me.

Listen i'm glad people posted threads dedicated to Charlie and such. I'm happy for her. Thats all good for her but when someone posted the comment in Donkey, "Charlie needs to pay homage".... Charlie should have said well there's a lot of other posters here than just me that paved the way.... but she didn't. She never responded and left it as if she was the only one; as if none of us even matter.

Charlie, I just wanna know why? Why would you disrespect me like this? What is it? Is it the California smog affecting the few brain cells you have left? Is it your fat bisexual boyfriend beatin your back out? What exactly is it? Come in here and explain to me.

Matter fact... I changed my mind. I don't want you to address me in my thread. Nope, not in here. This thread is to good for you. Make your own thread and address me like the man you are. I want my name included in the title and at least a five thousand worded, non-double spaced thesis on how you plan to make our relationship better.

And Pico, you promised me that you would always protect me. You better thank ? Bea is not here to see your behavior. She would son you to oblivion.

Comments