Eazy E is easily the most underappreciated Hip Hop artist in HISTORY!

Options

Comments

• ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    Options
    eonimod wrote: »
    E Z had a distinct voice, no skill....

thank you
    he was average
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    most recent name that comes to mind is shawty redd, pre-lock up.

gtfoh
    Snoop write his own ?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    not all the time, homie.

probly not the radio ? but alot of rappers have ppl right radio hits
    you gotta have an ear for them
    toher than that dude write the ? that count
  • the_omniscient
    the_omniscient Members Posts: 245
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah, the thread title could have been altered. He's not the best hip hop artist, nor is he the most underappreciated. However, Eazy is probably the most underappreciated hip hop contributor in history.

Eazy-E gave hip hop more than most artists. Without Eazy-E there would in all likelihood be no gangsta rap, which means no coke rap, hustler rap, trap rap, etc. He may not have written his own rhymes but he hooked up someone who could write and help tell his stories, as well as others who could produce beats, back him up on a track, do the DJing and so forth. Basically, NWA as a team was the most influential and the greatest contributors, but none of what they did may have gotten off the ground had it not been for Eazy.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah, the thread title could have been altered. He's not the best hip hop artist, nor is he the most underappreciated. However, Eazy is probably the most underappreciated hip hop contributor in history.

Eazy-E gave hip hop more than most artists. Without Eazy-E there would in all likelihood be no gangsta rap, which means no coke rap, hustler rap, trap rap, etc. He may not have written his own rhymes but he hooked up someone who could write and help tell his stories, as well as others who could produce beats, back him up on a track, do the DJing and so forth. Basically, NWA as a team was the most influential and the greatest contributors, but none of what they did may have gotten off the ground had it not been for Eazy.

yes!
    summed up my whole sentiment precisely
    gravitation get the ? outta here with that eazy = gucci ?
    i'm a gucci mane fan
    but i know for a fact that without eazy e there is no gucci mane
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Eazy was just a ballin ass ? putting money behind NWA til one day "jokingly" they asked him to rap a song and from then they convinced him to stay at it as long as they provided the lyrics. Eazy was a street ? trying to make money behind the music, he didn't give a ? about rappin...he was a old ? just lookin to make big paper investments who had a distinct voice.

What was written for him was indeed facts about his reality though. People didn't write for him blindly without his insight being submitted. Compton OG's c/s his lifestyle prior to rappin so nothing written was fake and nobody could say ever say Eazy was like Game.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    Eazy was just a ballin ass ? putting money behind NWA til one day "jokingly" they asked him to rap a song and from then they convinced him to stay at it as long as they provided the lyrics. Eazy was a street ? trying to make money behind the music, he didn't give a ? about rappin...he was a old ? just lookin to make big paper investments who had a distinct voice.

What was written for him was indeed facts about his reality though. People didn't write for him blindly without his insight being submitted. Compton OG's c/s his lifestyle prior to rappin so nothing written was fake and nobody could say ever say Eazy was like Game.
    That is what was so raw about Eazy is he was legit with his credentials and he showed the way for a lot older G's to make money at the time as Had Too Short and King Tee Before him. Did that hurt Hip Hop Hell No it furthered its growth. But Because of that a lot of Kats formulated exagaratted and fictional Lifestyles based on a few Real G's Lives from back in the Day...
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options

? plz
    someone would have done it if he didnt do it
    nothin new under the sun cuzzo
  • BackInWhite
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? plz

when nwa came out gangsta rap was new under the sun
  • Tupacthadon1971
    Tupacthadon1971 Members Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Eazy after NWA?....Straight off the streets of muthaphuckin compton will smoke any Gucci album he'll ever release
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    naw
    that State V RD killin Eazy
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I can't take this thread seriously since eazy-e didnt write his rhymes....

du u feel da same way about ? AZZ DRE AKA DA OG WANKSTA?? cuz u know dre neva wrote either & he b stealin other peoplez work & puttin his stamp on it like he did da beat thatz y he got slap'd live on tv @ da vibe awardz! u gotta call a ? a ? it is wat it is...,
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    Yawl know Eazy E (Eric Wright) father was
    Are you sure about that? I read his fathers name was Richard Wright
  • UK.HIPHOP
    UK.HIPHOP Members Posts: 76
    edited March 2010
    Options
    whats funny is alot of these"legends" are only as good as todays average rappers
    gucci is just as good as eazy
    the only good rapper in nwa was cube cuz he was the only real artist
    i dont respect eazy as a rapper cuz he fake
    he didnt father cube, pac, em, snoop, or dre either

stap,stap,stap
  • Dretox2010
    Dretox2010 Members Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Eazy E had Ghost Writers his entire career i know Dr Dre has to but Dr Dre is basically a Producer first who Rap's
    Eazy E was just a Rapper but he used Ghost Writers

His voice was very annoying too

People might argue Eazy E was a business man a good one at that but plenty of good business men who are CEO's as well as Rappers Write their own Lyrics

People weren't checking for NWA Album's cos of Eazy E being apart of them really, people wanted to hear Ice Cube Rapping on NWA Album's and Dr Dre's Beat's
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Who agrees with me now?
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who agrees with me now?

I damn sure don't agree with you. The ? had no talent. None ? .
    All he was, was the money. This ? had a voice that was distinct. Cube wrote his first song.

Cube was gonna be a star regardless. And I don't know why some of you ? dont or haven't noticed this but no man is an island.

Meaning people don't follow just one artist they like to see groups. It's hard for one ? to keep an audience captivated. That's why ? don't go to hip hop shows. Nobody want to see a ? on stage grabbing his nuts for 45 minutes. That's why groups and duos work.

Dre was the architect behind NWA. Not ? easy e. Dre and cube were students of music and hip hop. Easy E was just a thorough street ? with money.

Smh at influencing ? like 50. ? 50 grew up in New York listening to G Rap, rakim and big daddy Kane. And he was also influenced by real street ? from New York. Pappy Mason, fat cat, supreme, killa Ben and all them other wild ? that was running around NYC at the time.

So gtfoh with this ? thread. And don't you ever Mention Easy E and Great in the same breath. You monkey minded ? ? .
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? plz

when nwa came out gangsta rap was new under the sun

Nah, it was gangsta rap out already, Schooly D, Just Ice, Ice Tee
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Eazy was what he was, I can't call him a rapper, but he was a dope entertainer.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Who agrees with me now?

cricket.gif

• BackInWhite
    Options
    Just wanted to see if the movie changed ? opinions
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Who agrees with me now?

I damn sure don't agree with you. The ? had no talent. None ? .
    All he was, was the money. This ? had a voice that was distinct. Cube wrote his first song.

Cube was gonna be a star regardless. And I don't know why some of you ? dont or haven't noticed this but no man is an island.

Meaning people don't follow just one artist they like to see groups. It's hard for one ? to keep an audience captivated. That's why ? don't go to hip hop shows. Nobody want to see a ? on stage grabbing his nuts for 45 minutes. That's why groups and duos work.

Dre was the architect behind NWA. Not ? easy e. Dre and cube were students of music and hip hop. Easy E was just a thorough street ? with money.

Smh at influencing ? like 50. ? 50 grew up in New York listening to G Rap, rakim and big daddy Kane. And he was also influenced by real street ? from New York. Pappy Mason, fat cat, supreme, killa Ben and all them other wild ? that was running around NYC at the time.

So gtfoh with this ? thread. And don't you ever Mention Easy E and Great in the same breath. You monkey minded ? ? .

You just say ? just to say it
    Troll game on 1
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats funny is alot of these"legends" are only as good as todays average rappers
    Gucci is just as good as Eazy
    the only good rapper in NWA was Cube cuz he was the only real artist
    I dont respect eazy as a rapper cuz he fake
    He didnt father Cube, Pac, Em, Snoop, or Dre either

MC Ren wasn't "good" to you? FOH