How Come No One Calls Rick Ross Out For Being A ? .

Options

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ross inspires our government to be corrupt. Ross is gonna have Obama selling ? to get out nation out of debt and ? smh

Do you even believe the ? you post? LOL
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Two questions

1. Define the word "? "

2. Who's your favourite rapper???

My favorite rapper is Theophilus London as of now.It might change next week though.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the afrikaan messiah ricky rozay is incapable of coonery for he stands in the shadows of his black ? forefathers blazing a path of ? power shining brilliantly with custom gucci shades and bugatti underwear

damn the brilliance of this post brought a tear to my eye nh
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Gee & H-Rap are some cool folks, but for some dudes who stay on some racist redneck, 50 loves the white man ? . They sure do cape for a man who has a known slave owner tattooed on his chest. I'm just saying.
    125963721114-thumb.jpg
    12596372117.jpg

"Multi-platinum rapper Rick Ross is a huge dude — a giant canvas for ink. He has no idea how many tattoos he has. “I know it’s over 100,” he says, and he definitely has some strange ones. Try George Bush’s head with devil horns for starters, which he’s got under his right arm. “Tupac told us a long time ago, ‘You gotta keep your enemies close,’” he explains.

Since the election he’s added Barack Obama’s head to his ribs. “I think he’s gonna be the first president on the thousand dollar bill,” Ross asserts. This is important, because chief executives on cash are a theme of his ink. He also has George Washington, Abe Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant. “I call them the bosses. We all know they’re the dead presidents on the money, but those are the officials of the land.”
    125963721215-thumb.jpg

A persons level of understanding is based on their level of intelligence.

Some people dont know the difference between "Slave-masters" & "Dead Presidents" that appear on currency.

Abraham Lincoln (who was a Melungeon) was not a "Slave-master"...history teaches us that he was the president responsible for emancipating slaves.

The average ? cant see a difference between body-ink that symbolizes money Vs. having your immediate bosses be actual caucasions who you buck-dance and boot-lick for while lining their pockets.

I typically wouldnt entertain a Shock-thread by a known gaylias were Donkey-weirdos, and anonymous- white-aliases circle-? , but anytime I see my name mentioned I figured somebody needed my attention or just a lesson or two.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    My favorite rapper is Theophilus London as of now.It might change next week though.

Post a track?
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    onepunch wrote: »
    Now i know why you're such a ? ....you dropped out of school..what a ? idiot!

go suck a ? and not mines this time.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The music he makes only inspires young blacks to sell dope he never gets called out but we want to criticize 50 for making good music?I don't understand you guys

50 makes good music??????
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    every rapper has a white slave master true story

every rapper dont have a white racist redneck bo$$ like da muuunkee & da rest of them houseniggaz on shady TRU STORY!...
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Gee & H-Rap are some cool folks, but for some dudes who stay on some racist redneck, 50 loves the white man ? . They sure do cape for a man who has a known slave owner tattooed on his chest. I'm just saying.

those r $$$ bill dead president facez rozay lovez $$$ & blowin it fast thatz his biznizz but he aint neva get on da radio & say a white racist redneck like feminem can call him a ? like da muuunkee did...
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    125963721114-thumb.jpg
    12596372117.jpg

"Multi-platinum rapper Rick Ross is a huge dude — a giant canvas for ink. He has no idea how many tattoos he has. “I know it’s over 100,” he says, and he definitely has some strange ones. Try George Bush’s head with devil horns for starters, which he’s got under his right arm. “Tupac told us a long time ago, ‘You gotta keep your enemies close,’” he explains.

Since the election he’s added Barack Obama’s head to his ribs. “I think he’s gonna be the first president on the thousand dollar bill,” Ross asserts. This is important, because chief executives on cash are a theme of his ink. He also has George Washington, Abe Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant. “I call them the bosses. We all know they’re the dead presidents on the money, but those are the officials of the land.”
    125963721215-thumb.jpg

Some people dont know the difference between "Slave-masters" & "Dead Presidents" that appear on currency.

Abraham Lincoln (who was a Melungeon) was not a "Slave-master"...history teaches us that he was the president responsible for emancipating slaves.

The average ? cant see a difference between body-ink that symbolizes money Vs. having your immediate bosses be actual caucasions who you buck-dance and boot-lick for while lining their pockets.

I typically wouldnt entertain a Shock-thread by a known gaylias were Donkey-weirdos, and anonymous- white-aliases circle-? , but anytime I see my name mentioned I figured somebody needed my attention or just a lesson or two.

hallelujah!
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I suck a ? and sometimes mines!

You should have stayed in school Jr....you have too much free time on your hand and look at you, you turned into a ?
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    every rapper dont have a white racist redneck bo$$ like da muuunkee & da rest of them houseniggaz on shady TRU STORY!...

those r $$$ bill dead president facez rozay lovez $$$ & blowin it fast thatz his biznizz but he aint neva get on da radio & say a white racist redneck like feminem can call him a ? like da muuunkee did...

hallelujah!

What rapper owns distribution? Exactly they owned by white slave masters so therefore every rapper is owned tru story . And it was George Washington who had slaves
  • ratchet bity
    edited April 2011
    Options
    125963721114-thumb.jpg
    12596372117.jpg

125963721215-thumb.jpg

Abe freed slaves to put us on frontline in civil war he get no points fo that . George Washington was a slave master
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Most blacks are ? .....
  • bigrizz
    edited April 2011
    Options
    125963721114-thumb.jpg
    12596372117.jpg

125963721215-thumb.jpg

But are you aware good ol ABE thought blacks should have all left the country and start a colony elsewhere?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Abe freed slaves to put us on frontline in civil war he get no points fo that . George Washington was a slave master

Your boss were you work at is your slave-master and if you have a problem with George Washington then stop spending 1 dollar bills, because every-time you touch a $1 you are touching the face of your slave-master and you gets no points for that.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    But are you aware good ol ABE thought blacks should have all left the country and start a colony elsewhere?

Props to him and Marcus Gravey for that thought...to bad it never happened.
  • ratchet bity
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Your boss were you work at is your slave-master and if you have a problem with George Washington then stop spending 1 dollar bills, because every-time you touch a $1 you are touching the face of your slave-master and you gets no points for that.

George Washington was born into a world in which slavery was accepted. He became a slave owner when his father died in 1743. At the age of eleven, he inherited ten slaves and 500 acres of land. When he began farming Mount Vernon eleven years later, at the age of 22, he had a work force of about 36 slaves. With his marriage to Martha Custis in 1759, 20 of her slaves came to Mount Vernon. After their marriage, Washington purchased even more slaves. The slave population also increased because the slaves were marrying and raising their own families. By 1799, when George Washington died, there were 316 slaves living on the estate,

u really are a willie lynch ?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    George Washington was born into a world in which slavery was accepted. He became a slave owner when his father died in 1743. At the age of eleven, he inherited ten slaves and 500 acres of land. When he began farming Mount Vernon eleven years later, at the age of 22, he had a work force of about 36 slaves. With his marriage to Martha Custis in 1759, 20 of her slaves came to Mount Vernon. After their marriage, Washington purchased even more slaves. The slave population also increased because the slaves were marrying and raising their own families. By 1799, when George Washington died, there were 316 slaves living on the estate,

u really are a willie lynch ?

Then stop spending $1 Willie Lynch ? .
  • bigrizz
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Props to him and Marcus Gravey for that thought...to bad it never happened.

Typo?

"Lincoln went on to say that free blacks who envisioned a permanent life in the United States were being "selfish" and he promoted Central America as an ideal location "especially because of the similarity of climate with your native land — thus being suited to your physical condition."

Abe hated ? too....
  • ratchet bity
    edited April 2011
    Options

Henry Clay Whitney, a close friend of Lincoln, is quoted by Bennett as saying the proclamation was "not the end designed by him (Lincoln), but only the means to the end, the end being the deportation of the slaves and the payment for them to their masters - at least to those who were loyal."

Bennett asserts that Lincoln often put forth plans for deporting the slaves to Africa both before and during his presidency.

Lincoln carefully worded the document to apply only to the rebel Southern states, which were not under Union control at the time, thus resulting in an Emancipation Proclamation that did not in itself free a single slave.

At one point, Bennett quotes William Henry Seward, Lincoln's secretary of state, who referred to the proclamation as a hollow, meaningless document showing no more than, "our sympathy with the slaves by emancipating the slaves where we cannot reach them and holding them in ? where we can set them free."
  • ratchet bity
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Then stop spending $1 Willie Lynch ? .

i rarely spend cash period i swipe and go ?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Henry Clay Whitney, a close friend of Lincoln, is quoted by Bennett as saying the proclamation was "not the end designed by him (Lincoln), but only the means to the end, the end being the deportation of the slaves and the payment for them to their masters - at least to those who were loyal."

Bennett asserts that Lincoln often put forth plans for deporting the slaves to Africa both before and during his presidency.

Lincoln carefully worded the document to apply only to the rebel Southern states, which were not under Union control at the time, thus resulting in an Emancipation Proclamation that did not in itself free a single slave.

At one point, Bennett quotes William Henry Seward, Lincoln's secretary of state, who referred to the proclamation as a hollow, meaningless document showing no more than, "our sympathy with the slaves by emancipating the slaves where we cannot reach them and holding them in ? where we can set them free."

So you admit that you are a slave??
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Typo?

"Lincoln went on to say that free blacks who envisioned a permanent life in the United States were being "selfish" and he promoted Central America as an ideal location "especially because of the similarity of climate with your native land — thus being suited to your physical condition."

Abe hated ? too....

Have you ever met a peckawood that didnt??
  • ratchet bity
    edited April 2011
    Options

and the 13th amendment freed slaves not emancipation proclaimation
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I rather someone call him out for being a wack ass rapper lyrically...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i rarely spend cash period i swipe and go ?

No Willie Lynch ******* dont say things you cant prove.

You already admitted that you work at Target.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and the 13th amendment freed slaves not emancipation proclaimation

Then why do you still have a slave mentality in 2011??