Options
    ? can play his ass off i dont see wtf is yall issue

dude was handling his business in utah
  • momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ^You the one constantly ? ? entitled to state their opinion

Lol @ "Scoring aint everything" ? was brought here to be a 2nd option on the block

Not for defense,not for rebounding(bulls were #1 rebounding team without ? ),not to get 2-3 offensive fouls a game

Theres several bulls fans in this thread and in chicago sayin the same thing stop cryin dog

? u the one always crying bout ? . get over it. the scoring is gonna come. and he was brought here for rebounding also, i dont know where u heard that dumb ? . anf them offensive fouls, they calling that ? tough in every series, melo comes to mind. so let me know what im ? about.
  • momanpr100
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Scoring ain't everything, but it's the ONLY thing the Bulls are missing. Stop turning the damn ball over and put that ? in the basket. Bulls have been relying on talent since the last few games of the regular season.

i feel u 100. but everybody's turning the ball over. everybody making dumb passes.
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    momanpr100 wrote: »
    You a funny dude u know that. U ain't even a real okc fan. At first u was a bulls fan now u a okc fan, what team did u like in between those teams.

? Okc wil sweep the Bulls if they ever meet.

Lol @ me supportin Bulls, a team whos PF is a weak ass ? .

Realtalk Ibaka would clown thz ? ?
  • momanpr100
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »

? u a ? . u didnt understnd what i said. i didnt say u was a bulls fan, u said u was one back in mj day. now ur a okc fan. learn how to comprehend and get a real team bandwagon jumper.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited April 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    ? can play his ass off i dont see wtf is yall issue

dude was handling his business in utah

handling his business?... by getting destroyed by the Lakers bigs every year in the playoffs?... ? just sucks in the playoffs for some reason
  • Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options
    momanpr100 wrote: »
    ? u a ? . u didnt understnd what i said. i didnt say u was a bulls fan, u said u was one back in mj day. now ur a okc fan. learn how to comprehend and get a real team bandwagon jumper.

90-98 i wuz a massive bulls fan.

99-08 i wuz a massive spurs fan

08-17 i b reppin Okc to the fullest

my top 5 that ever did it in order.

MJ
    Russell
    Duncan
    Hakeem

5th spot is reserved for KD.
  • Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options
    08-20 ima rep Okc to the fullest
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

you got time limitations on how long you gonna be a fan of a team? only when they good, huh?

you the definition of fair weather bandwagon fan
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    you got time limitations on how long you gonna be a fan of a team? only when they good, huh?

lol..................
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

I cant even take you serious anymore, so whatever team is doing good thats who you root for
  • Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options

i aint no bandwagoner. Bandwagonin is when you start supportin teams cuz they winnin.

I started watchn KD when he wuz in tx and i knew he wuz the next big thing. Plus i had faith in presti cuz he had accomplishd alot at spurs. I knew bout Ibaka when he wuz ballin in europe.

Tim reminds me of the GOAT imo Russell. I watchn him since wake forest. I predicted he would beast on thz league and he did so.

Now i see tim/russell in KD

jus like im Supportin and predictin Tampa bay bucs is the next dynasty in NFL
    is the same way im ridin for my Okc. Now yall shook and in panic mode u wanna turn on me lol
  • Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I cant even take you serious anymore, so whatever team is doing good thats who you root for

nope.

I support teams cuz of the kind of player they build the franchise on and they should do so the traditional way. The player has to hav heart,will to win and mentally tough.

MJ had that and so did Russell and Duncan. And i see that in KD since longhorn days. I wuz ridin for KD when sonics wuz winnin less than 30 games a season

i wuz the only one that wuz ridin for Bulls when MJ came back. Everyone in my hood wuz all shaq and Magic. And when MJ had that ball stolen in the 2nd round i wuz clowned for days,months.dudes wuz tellin me MJ dont hav it anymore

next season MJ took over the league for 3 yrs. Til thz days those dudes luk stupid
  • b*braze
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i aint no bandwagoner. Bandwagonin is when you start supportin teams cuz they winnin.

I started watchn KD when he wuz in tx and i knew he wuz the next big thing. Plus i had faith in presti cuz he had accomplishd alot at spurs. I knew bout Ibaka when he wuz ballin in europe.

Tim reminds me of the GOAT imo Russell. I watchn him since wake forest. I predicted he would beast on thz league and he did so.

Now i see tim/russell in KD

jus like im Supportin and predictin Tampa bay bucs is the next dynasty in NFL
    is the same way im ridin for my Okc. Now yall shook and in panic mode u wanna turn on me lol

so in 2020 when they aint good no more you gonna switch teams again. just like you jumped off the SA bandwagon kuz you knew they time was up... kinda sucka ? is that?

you ARE a bandwagoner
  • momanpr100
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn son. U did it to yourself.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

And Rose would run circles around the Thunders def
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

MJ
    Russell
    Duncan
    Hakeem

Ole fairweather fan ass ? , smh head at liking teams during certain years
  • Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so in 2020 when they aint good no more you gonna switch teams again. just like you jumped off the SA bandwagon kuz you knew they time was up... kinda sucka ? is that?

you ARE a bandwagoner

yall a laker fan right? When Magic retired and yall wuz winnin nuthin til shaq came u mean to tell me that u dint hav a favorite player or supportin another team? I hav lots of peoples whoz from chi, they luv they team but when it wuz time up they supported kobe or shaq or duncan or whoever even tho they wuz massive bulls fans. Its like tellin me i cant hav both pac and nas and the wu in my top 5. Before pac went to the row i wuz ridin for him and i did that too when he signd there. Same situation wit nas and wu. I wuz a kd fan before he wuz drafted by sonics. Same to duncan. Like i said stop tryna turn thz on me but i dont blame yah cuz u in panic mode the lakeshow is bout to end. Thunderup biyaatch
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Derrick Rose in a walking boot. He getting a MRI. Uh oh.
  • momanpr100
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I ain't gon lie Jordan made me become a bulls fan. But I never looked back. The same wit the cowboys. I stood wit em thru thick and thin.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

MJ
    Russell
    Duncan
    Hakeem

tumblr_lhxgq0n6H11qeaf7s.gif

• Mumo X
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I been a bulls fan since I been alive

Period

When we had ? ass tim floyd coaching and kornel david,ron artest,elton brand,corey benjamin,Kahlil reeves,Khalid el-amin,jay williams (For 1 year),dalibor bagaric,eddy curry,tyson chandler,marcus fizer,jamal crawford,jalen rose,eddie robinson,then kirk hinrich,deng,gordon,noah were drafted

I watched them when we was gettin mopped by literally 30-40 a game

My boy skiles brought us back cuz from 99-04 the bulls sucked.I remember watching the draft lottery every year hopin we got the top pick

I still got 97-98 nba season preview before they won the 6th title

I will die for the chicago bulls this the only chi team I ride wit no matter what

i respect thz post bruh. I aint questionin nobodys loyalty to they city teams. I know how passionate yall are. But after MJ retired everyone had a favorite player or a team they supported when your beloved team wuz undergoin rebuildin. Sayin otherwise would be a lie.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Derrick Rose in a walking boot. He getting a MRI. Uh oh.

Just a sprained ankle, he go play Tuesday
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i respect thz post bruh. I aint questionin nobodys loyalty to they city teams. I know how passionate yall are. But after MJ retired everyone had a favorite player or a team they supported when your beloved team wuz undergoin rebuildin. Sayin otherwise would be a lie.

No it isn't a lie, i stuck with the Bulls and was going to games even during the Tim Floyd days you stick by your squad no matter what
  • b*braze
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yall a laker fan right? When Magic retired and yall wuz winnin nuthin til shaq came u mean to tell me that u dint hav a favorite player or supportin another team? I hav lots of peoples whoz from chi, they luv they team but when it wuz time up they supported kobe or shaq or duncan or whoever even tho they wuz massive bulls fans. Its like tellin me i cant hav both pac and nas and the wu in my top 5. Before pac went to the row i wuz ridin for him and i did that too when he signd there. Same situation wit nas and wu. I wuz a kd fan before he wuz drafted by sonics. Same to duncan. Like i said stop tryna turn thz on me but i dont blame yah cuz u in panic mode the lakeshow is bout to end. Thunderup biyaatch

yeah im a basketball fan so i watched and rooted for certain teams in the playoffs based on what teams i hated. never once did i jump ship tho because for one the only games i could watch before the playoffs was lakers (and sometimes clippers) until damn near midseason when they did NBA on NBC. and even then the home team was the home team

i always hated the bulls because the first nba finals i ever watched was the one where they beat the lakers. i never rooted for jordan uintil they played the jazz because they swept the lakers out the playoffs.

and that top 5 rapper analogy sucks because we not talkin about teams in your top 5, we talkin about you completely switching allegiances when you saw tim duncan slowing down, and michael jordan retiring before that.

lmao... you a complete fairweather bandwagon fan