edited May 2011
    Options
    You are a lunatic

who me??? ...... certainly
  • Daniel Plainview
    Daniel Plainview Members Posts: 895
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i cant be gettin into internet middle east debates but...

basic Osama Bin Laden motive info:

1. He hated the U.S. for supporting Israel
    2. He hated the U.S. for supporting the Saudi Royal fam (his own government) and hated the Saudi govt for allowing U.S. presence in Saudi Arabia
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    they jus happened to ? Osama bin Laden right before the elections???

Naw either he died along time ago or he's still alive with a new identity and US government has already compensated his family with a shitload of money

the "Osama mythos" is dead... it ran its course and served its purpose

Now I cant wait to see what big disaster or scare tactic the powers that be are gonna hit us with next

I’ll admit…I tried my darnest to get on board with Alex Jones….”police state” of ultimate government control.

But its kind of hard when I’m traveling back and fore out the country at my leisure over the last 10 years without any hassle.

And please explain the logistics alone to convince not only the Pakistan government but media and other Arabs nations to turn a blind eye to this??

Are they actors, disciples , paid off co-conspirators???
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i cant be gettin into internet middle east debates but...

basic Osama Bin Laden motive info:

1. He hated the U.S. for supporting Israel
    2. He hated the U.S. for supporting the Saudi Royal fam (his own government) and hated the Saudi govt for allowing U.S. presence in Saudi Arabia

the Saudi govt also exiled him out of Saudi Arabia I believe

still doesn't explain what the fucc hit the Pentagon and why Tower 7 fell even though nothin hit it
    and doesn't explain why people heard explosions in the basement of the WTC before the planes even hit lol
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options

still doesn't explain what the fucc hit the Pentagon and why Tower 7 fell even though nothin hit it
    and doesn't explain why people heard explosions in the basement of the WTC before the planes even hit lol

because Bin Laden was trained CIA agent????
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I’ll admit…I tried my darnest to get on board with Alex Jones….”police state” of ultimate government control.

But its kind of hard when I’m traveling back and fore out the country at my leisure over the last 10 years without any hassle.

And please explain the logistics alone to convince not only the Pakistan government but media and other Arabs nations to turn a blind eye to this??

Are they actors, disciples , paid off co-conspirators???

I don't think there is a logical reason for the Islamic World to turn a blind eye to any of the death, chaos and madness thats been happening this decade

US Army drones and air strikes had murdered alot of innocent people while tryin to ? terrorists
    bombing whole villages all becuz you believe Ayman Zawahiri (I know I spelled it horribly wrong and i don't give a fucc either) and other terrorists are hidin there
    only to find out later that he was never there to begin wit

so many lives lost... so much "collateral damage"... its murder plain and simple

Jus like Ghadafi wont turn a blind eye to his children being killed
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea they did, long before 9/11
    still doesn't explain what the fucc hit the Pentagon
    a plane
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited May 2011
    Options
    because Bin Laden was trained CIA agent????

they claim theres no proof, but I don't give a fucc I believe that also

the conspiracy theory is Osama was being toured around Los Angeles by the CIA during the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan and he went by the alias "Tim Osman" lol

before we go any further I jus wanna say that nothin I say is based on fact
    I really don't care about this ?

I believe if there is an Illuminati and New World Order theyve already won a looooong time ago and theres nothin we can do to stop them lol
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited May 2011
    Options

a plane

Naw did you see that hole cuzz????

pentagon-aerial.jpg

LMFAO let me guess that big ass plane disintergrated on impact

better yet the big ass plane didn't have wings either
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited May 2011
    Options

lol............
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't think there is a logical reason for the Islamic World to turn a blind eye to any of the death, chaos and madness thats been happening this decade

US Army drones and air strikes had murdered alot of innocent people while tryin to ? terrorists
    bombing whole villages all becuz you believe Ayman Zawahiri (I know I spelled it horribly wrong and i don't give a fucc either) and other terrorists are hidin there
    only to find out later that he was never there to begin wit

so many lives lost... so much "collateral damage"... its murder plain and simple

Jus like Ghadafi wont turn a blind eye to his children being killed

so all the above you mentioned was not a....hoax???

if not.

to what end???
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    edited May 2011
    Options

the conspiracy theory is Osama was being toured around Los Angeles by the CIA during the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan and he went by the alias "Tim Osman" lol

I believe if there is an Illuminati and New World Order theyve already won a looooong time ago and theres nothin we can do to stop them lol
    Pretty much this if they do exist they already got the minds of the people anyway I mean look how PPL believe these Duck tales without proof wat so ever SMH at the ppl in this country.
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options

if Illuminati and New World Order has..."won"

but again.

TO WHAT END???

They can plann strategic and tactical operations of this magnitude...yet their sense of timing is...off???

It's been 10 years since we were told by Mr. Jones of the impending....police state.

Has Fox News NOT gotten to memo not to trash talk Obama seeing he is....in on it???

Shouldn't they be making him look...good in the public eyes???
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so all the above you mentioned was not a....hoax???

if not.

to what end???

they probably wont Ghadafi's oil if he has any
    they want control of all the Saudi oil

whoever controls the currency, the religion, the media (flow information) and the Earth's natural resource will rule the world

once you rule the world you can pretty much mold it into whatever image you see fit

this is jus my babbling lol

but the only thing I find hard to believe is that the "powers that be" are causing all the natural disasters like Tsunami and hurricanes and earthquakes

although I do believe that they new it would be a good idea to make sure the levy's in New Orleans were weak and vulnerable jus in time for hurricane season lol

all this pain, death, chaos, sorrow, misery and anger...

but our leaders still have the ability to get on tv and cracc jokes and act like bafoons.... I always wondered why........
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ayman Zawahiri (I know I spelled it horribly wrong and i don't give a fucc either) a

lol @ you spelling it perfectly
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    they probably wont Ghadafi's oil if he has any
    they want control of all the Saudi oil

whoever controls the currency, the religion, the media (flow information) and the Earth's natural resource will rule the world

once you rule the world you can pretty much mold it into whatever image you see fit

this is jus my babbling lol

but the only thing I find hard to believe is that the "powers that be" are causing all the natural disasters like Tsunami and hurricanes and earthquakes

although I do believe that they new it would be a good idea to make sure the levy's in New Orleans were weak and vulnerable jus in time for hurricane season lol

all this pain, death, chaos, sorrow, misery and anger...

but our leaders still have the ability to get on tv and cracc jokes and act like bafoons.... I always wondered why........

ok ok...alright alright

The goverment has managed to gain the combine powers of Storm of the X-Men and Asgard's finest...Thor.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Alex Jones is buggin

? want to inspect the body and ? before they'll believe.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if Illuminati and New World Order has..."won"

but again.

TO WHAT END???

They can plann strategic and tactical operations of this magnitude...yet their sense of timing is...off???

It's been 10 years since we were told by Mr. Jones of the impending....police state.

Has Fox News NOT gotten to memo not to trash talk Obama seeing he is....in on it???

Shouldn't they be making him look...good in the public eyes???

naw its all designed to make us think they are not in cahoots

Obama is related to Bush and Cheney its already been declared on the news lol

its chess not checcers

I'm gonna make you look bad in order to keep them from findin out you're on my side

I'm gonna make the people believe that their votes and opinions count in order to make them feel like that have some power when they truly dont

People in power believe that humans need to be ruled becuz we can't rule ourselves... we would fall into anarchy

why this
    why that
    what is the Illuminati's goal

I don't fuccin know lol

But let me ask you this... If YOU COULD take over the world... wouldn't you atleast try... even jus to say its possible and you accomplished it???

what is the end? Once you take over the world there really is no end... the sky is the limit

youre gonna die one day.... you might as well try to take over the world and fucc some ? up in the little time you have on this planet LMAO
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ you spelling it perfectly

damn dats whassup cuzz
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ok ok...alright alright

The goverment has managed to gain the combine powers of Storm of the X-Men and Asgard's finest...Thor.

naw but if you know thunder, lighting, wind, floods and fire is coming you can always sit bacc and let them do damage....

then send your own insurance and construction companies in to fix ? up and collect the money

Halliburton
    Fema
    HAARP
    Bilderberg
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    naw its all designed to make us think they are not in cahoots

Obama is related to Bush and Cheney its already been declared on the news lol

its chess not checcers

I'm gonna make you look bad in order to keep them from findin out you're on my side

I'm gonna make the people believe that their votes and opinions count in order to make them feel like that have some power when they truly dont

People in power believe that humans need to be ruled becuz we can't rule ourselves... we would fall into anarchy

why this
    why that
    what is the Illuminati's goal

I don't fuccin know lol

But let me ask you this... If YOU COULD take over the world... wouldn't you atleast try... even jus to say its possible and you accomplished it???

what is the end? Once you take over the world there really is no end... the sky is the limit

youre gonna die one day.... you might as well try to take over the world and fucc some ? up in the little time you have on this planet LMAO

If could take over the world like theIlluminati and NWO

I'm sure I'll do a better job of keeping you motherfuckas in check
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    naw but if you know thunder, lighting, wind, floods and fire is coming you can always sit bacc and let them do damage....

then send your own insurance and construction companies in to fix ? up and collect the money

Halliburton
    Fema
    HAARP
    Bilderberg

lol

funny you should mention that....considering my current occupation.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? outta here with that alex jones ? , that ? selling jew gold and wolf tickets. Word to me he a disinfo agent ? will say some true ? but intentionally not give you the whole story plus AJ got ties to the council of national policy(google it) as well as the jesuit order.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? outta here with that alex jones ? , that ? selling jew gold and wolf tickets. Word to me he a disinfo agent ? will say some true ? but intentionally not give you the whole story plus AJ got ties to the council of national policy(google it) as well as the jesuit order.

i dont really know too much about him or politics in general but i can read people very well and judging by that video i can tell he is merly a show puppet....
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont really know too much about him or politics in general but i can read people very well and judging by that video i can tell he is merly a show puppet....

really?
    how times has your trust been broken on this site alone.....

(no derail)