E3 Tekken Tag Tournament 2 trailer (Snoop Dogg stage??)

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited June 2012 in IllGaming
tekken-tag-tournament-2.jpg

http://youtu.be/7_zqCOsI47o

Snoop Dogg stage?? LOL. Lemme find out he's a DLC character...

0000502832.jpg?w=700
0000502833.jpg?w=700
0000502835.jpg?w=700

Looking forward to seeing gameplay from people who really know what they're doing.

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    cant wait, I wish we had a arcade here that was holding loketests for it

I think its still only in Jpn right now
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    cot dayum fighting games droppin' everyday month now

what a comeback
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
    0000503408.JPG

0000503409.JPG

0000503404.JPG

0000503406.JPG

• genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    tekken-tag-tournament-2.jpg

0000502832.jpg?w=700
    0000502833.jpg?w=700
    0000502835.jpg?w=700

Looking forward to seeing gameplay from people who really know what they're doing.

looking forward to whipping your ass. KINg/Bob FTW
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol. The screens look woat. The dudes ? expressions don't even change.

? .......
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Katsuhiro Harada was interviewed during a Tekken Tag Tournament 2 show in Taiwan. He talked mainly about the TTT sequel, however, he also mentioned the upcoming crossovers by Namco Bandai and Capcom. Check out the rest of the entry for points taken during the interview.

• TTT2′s Character roster is still pegged at 44 (biggest roster yet in Tekken).

• Jun Kazama is mentioned, and once again Harada clarifies that officially Jun was never considered ‘dead’, but ‘missing’.

• Tekken Tag 2′s graphic quality is much better than that of Tekken 6. Improvements include more detail in ? expressions, musculature in character models, shader effects and other extensive treatments (talk about Extreme Makeover!). In terms of polygons used, TTT2 uses 1.5 more than T6 did.

• The version shown in the Taipei Expo is not the latest version (maybe the AOU build) and has some slowdown. The final version will have no slowdown in play.

• The game is about 70-75% complete, but development was delayed due to the recent earthquake.

• Harada reveals that the game may have an Autumn 2011 (October) release for areas outside Japan.

• TTT2′s story is, once again with feeling, non-canon.

• Harada still won’t speak about a console version since the arcade game isn’t out yet, but a home translation is something to look forward to afterwards.

• Progress on SF x Tekken is (to Harada’s estimation) 50%, while Tekken X SF is at 0%(!) since the Tekken devs are concentrating on TTT2.

http://shoryuken.com/content/bullet-points-tekken-tag-tournament-2-interview-harada-4453/

haradaman.png
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
    007.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wack.............
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its a very early version of the game^^^
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    graphic look better than tekken 6 but it always felt like they been using the same models since tekken 3
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Katsuhiro Harada was interviewed during a Tekken Tag Tournament 2 show in Taiwan. He talked mainly about the TTT sequel, however, he also mentioned the upcoming crossovers by Namco Bandai and Capcom. Check out the rest of the entry for points taken during the interview.

• TTT2′s Character roster is still pegged at 44 (biggest roster yet in Tekken).

• Jun Kazama is mentioned, and once again Harada clarifies that officially Jun was never considered ‘dead’, but ‘missing’.

• Tekken Tag 2′s graphic quality is much better than that of Tekken 6. Improvements include more detail in ? expressions, musculature in character models, shader effects and other extensive treatments (talk about Extreme Makeover!). In terms of polygons used, TTT2 uses 1.5 more than T6 did.

• The version shown in the Taipei Expo is not the latest version (maybe the AOU build) and has some slowdown. The final version will have no slowdown in play.

• The game is about 70-75% complete, but development was delayed due to the recent earthquake.

• Harada reveals that the game may have an Autumn 2011 (October) release for areas outside Japan.

• TTT2′s story is, once again with feeling, non-canon.

• Harada still won’t speak about a console version since the arcade game isn’t out yet, but a home translation is something to look forward to afterwards.

• Progress on SF x Tekken is (to Harada’s estimation) 50%, while Tekken X SF is at 0%(!) since the Tekken devs are concentrating on TTT2.

http://shoryuken.com/content/bullet-points-tekken-tag-tournament-2-interview-harada-4453/

haradaman.png

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    graphic look better than tekken 6 but it always felt like they been using the same models since tekken 3

I'm been saying the same thing too....

They on that SNK ?
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol they prolly have been using the same models since Tekken 3, just touching them up

SNK changed their sprites a few times, Garou: Mark of The Wolves was competing with SF3 and Guilty Gear for best looking 2d game
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? it been fan of tekken since day 1 i don't hear nothing yall complainin about im ready for TTT2
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No hype for Tekken Hybrid next week?
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No hype for Tekken Hybrid next week?

nope, because hybrid means I'll have to buy that ? ass tekken blood vengeance movie. That movie is so ass.....I already have tekken tag, don't care for it in HD. I wouldn't mind playing prologue though.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    no online play for Tekken Tag HD?
  • intalect
    edited November 2011
    Options
    no online play for Tekken Tag HD?

NOPE ....... smh They need to just hurry up and release this ? on the consoles Arcades are nearly extinct in the U.S. unless you live on the west coast and thats a damn shame. I say no later than summer of 2012 anything later than that will be a big ass disappointment
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    intalect wrote: »
    NOPE ....... smh They need to just hurry up and release this ? on the consoles Arcades are nearly extinct in the U.S. unless you live on the west coast and thats a damn shame. I say no later than summer of 2012 anything later than that will be a big ass disappointment

yea I know, and the Tekken team wont even start on Tekken vs Street Fighter until after Tekken Tag 2 is out

the new consoles gonna be out by the time it drop
  • intalect
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yea I know, and the Tekken team wont even start on Tekken vs Street Fighter until after Tekken Tag 2 is out

the new consoles gonna be out by the time it drop

nah they will after SF X Tekken will be released in march ... They don't have to do nothin to tekken but translate it to consoles and maybe add a little exclusive content ....I see Tekken x Street Fighter Coming out in atleast the 2nd quarter if 2013 I seriously dont think the new xbox or ps4 won't be out until sometime in 2013
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    intalect wrote: »
    nah they will after SF X Tekken will be released in march ... They don't have to do nothin to tekken but translate it to consoles and maybe add a little exclusive content ....I see Tekken x Street Fighter Coming out in atleast the 2nd quarter if 2013 I seriously dont think the new xbox or ps4 won't be out until sometime in 2013

Harada said they wont even begin development on Tekken vs Street Fighter until TT2 is done, it'll take at least a year to make T vs SF

Im assuming the game is gonna run on the Tekken Tag 2 engine
  • intalect
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No one really knows we'll just have to see smh ... .they may have a trailer just in time for E3 2012 or TGS 2012 .....just will have to stay tuned