Just Because The South Been Running Hip-Hop For The Last 5 Year Ninjas Say It's Dead?

Options

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    how does one come across such wackness?

It's just proof that New York makes the same wack ass music
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    ? the south period. ? hate yall

Where you from?
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

no need to hate. some of those dudes are getting money.
    just dont listen to there wack ?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

Bro! So What You Sayin is my ? !...it's a pretty ? up comparison, but whatever though
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? all yall who saying south didt killed hiphop. THE ? SOUTH KILLED HIPHOP NOW ADAYS NO ONE PUTTING SONGS WITH MEANFUL LYRICS . ITS ALL BOOUT THAT DANCE ? ,. ? THAT ? , PAC & BIGGIE MUST SHAKING THEIR FUKIN HEADS RITE NOW HOW HIPHOP TURNED SOO FUKIN GAAY WIT ? LIK LIL B RUNNING AROUND ,SINGIN SONGS THAT MAKE NO FUKIN SENSE . THERES CERTAIN ARTIST FROM TEH SOUTH I LIKE BUT THE REST JUST FUKIN SUCK !. NY WILL NEVER EVER BE ON TOP BECUASE ? DOWN THERE IS TOO JEALOUS WITH EACH OTHER AND THEY HVE BIG FUKIN EGOS THAT MAKE EM NOT WANT TO WORK WIT THAT ARTIST OR EVEN HELP AN ARTIST GET UP .50CENT IS THE CUASE OF THAT BECUASE HE MADE NY SPEARTED WITH HIS BEEF ? HAD EVERYONE DRAW SIDES AND STUFF. THE WESTCOAST IS JUSST LIKE THE EASTCOAST TOO MANY ? WIT BIG EGOS.

I don't see how New York ? going to hate when Biggie was the first ever Hip-Pop artist
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this ? still going on 24 hours later
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im not from the south , but hating on the south is stupid pole been rocking woth the south from day 1 , but not until crunk and snap music came did i really hear hate . but the south does it thing. certain states in south aren't as good as others. i think its times we hate on individual sates instead of whole regions
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

lmao @ temper tantrums being thrown in here
  • DMTxTHC
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    I don't see how New York ? going to hate when Biggie was the first ever Hip-Pop artist

Explain this...
  • P. Town
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    yeah but how do gain access to that level of wackness....?
    where do you even begin to look?
    anyway...
    can i be an honorary southern cat?

I remembered seeing that video on Rap City during it's last days. And knew that ? was wack. And ? , come down here and get you a plate, Southern folks are welcoming...
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Explain this...

Because he started making songs with pop beats to get more sales songs like Big POPpa Juicy Mo Money Mo Problems and Hypnotize when Biggie first started he kept it real but when he hooked up with Diddy he said ? that ? I got to make money so he went the pop route to bad he still died broke.
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    Na. the South created poppy dance music which is a fail.
    They started the bubblegum rap i.e wayne, gucci, which is a fail.
    Dudes just arent as talented down there and the lyrical talent is lacking.

I can ? with boosie, wacka. t.i some times. But nobody else is getting play.

Chicken Noodle soup anyone? How bout a lil Harlem to go along with that Shake? GTFOH, everywhere has done this not just the south.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    these threads are the reason equivalent of black women hating threads in gns
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    these threads are the reason equivalent of black women hating threads in gns

yo sig makes me laugh every ? time
  • DMTxTHC
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    Because he started making songs with pop beats to get more sales songs like Big POPpa Juicy Mo Money Mo Problems and Hypnotize when Biggie first started he kept it real but when he hooked up with Diddy he said ? that ? I got to make money so he went the pop route to bad he still died broke.

First, Biggie been down with Puffy since the beginning. Second, all of the songs that you've mentioned are critically acclaimed singles on critically acclaimed albums. Lastly, and you ever heard of MC Hammer?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ya cuz diddy made he do rnb songs.
  • RickyRich
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    lmao @ temper tantrums being thrown in here

? i ill slap the shytoutta u , and fix that crooked eye
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We have a new gangster in The Reason, watch out
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? i ill slap the shytoutta u , and fix that crooked eye

lmao you big ? thats not even me....you aint slappin nothing but your meat ?
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    every genre except POP dies, hip hop is on decline, and there's no way stop the bleeding.

if rock can die, so can hip hop

only hiphop artist left 5-10 years form now will be arcade fire equals of today for rock, though em//jays (ac/dc metallicas) i guess could still be performing
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ya cuz diddy made he do rnb songs.
    What the ? are you saying?
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? all yall who saying south didt killed hiphop. THE ? SOUTH KILLED HIPHOP NOW ADAYS NO ONE PUTTING SONGS WITH MEANFUL LYRICS . ITS ALL BOOUT THAT DANCE ? ,. ? THAT ? , PAC & BIGGIE MUST SHAKING THEIR FUKIN HEADS RITE NOW HOW HIPHOP TURNED SOO FUKIN GAAY WIT ? LIK LIL B RUNNING AROUND ,SINGIN SONGS THAT MAKE NO FUKIN SENSE . THERES CERTAIN ARTIST FROM TEH SOUTH I LIKE BUT THE REST JUST FUKIN SUCK !. NY WILL NEVER EVER BE ON TOP BECUASE ? DOWN THERE IS TOO JEALOUS WITH EACH OTHER AND THEY HVE BIG FUKIN EGOS THAT MAKE EM NOT WANT TO WORK WIT THAT ARTIST OR EVEN HELP AN ARTIST GET UP .50CENT IS THE CUASE OF THAT BECUASE HE MADE NY SPEARTED WITH HIS BEEF ? HAD EVERYONE DRAW SIDES AND STUFF. THE WESTCOAST IS JUSST LIKE THE EASTCOAST TOO MANY ? WIT BIG EGOS.
    Go head with all that ? the south ? . You ol ? made ? . Dont get mad because the south is eating out here while ? ? like you just whinning about nothing. I swear these ? like you are hilarious.
  • RickyRich
    edited May 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    Go head with all that ? the south ? . You ol ? made ? . Dont get mad because the south is eating out here while ? ? like you just whinning about nothing. I swear these ? like you are hilarious.

all u ? from the south is ? .
  • RickyRich
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    lmao you big ? thats not even me....you aint slappin nothing but your meat ?

i got ur mom doin that ? for me .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options

wow just wow