The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• Godillah
    Godillah Members Posts: 176
    edited May 2011
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    *Dead*

Story. Now.

It was just one of those crazy dro/zan x nights.
    She had some ill na na and i was awakend by a power ballad.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I would of Michael corleoned his ass and put him to rest like fredo, but karmas a b*/¢#. You came out on top regardless hit and went to college......did u get the degree?

Sorry I'm late.

Yes, grad in 2005, Bachelor in Finance & Banking.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? ? ?
    im mad as ? i missed this
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Lloyd wrote: »
    Got two storys that ? me up, but made me who i am today.

The first started when i was 14, i was nieve as hell and had a massive crush on this girl in my english and science class. Was hell trying to even concentrate in them lessons, made it worse as i was put in a higher set for both so none of my boys were with me. Every lesson i would think about attempting to talk to her, but would crumble at every opportunity. To cut a long story short i ended up with her number through a friend of a friend of hers who i was cool with at the time.

I ran game on her and told her that i liked her. She told me that i was a nice dude and she liked me aswell, i was just too shy to make a move with people around me. This ? went on for months with me getting more and more restless with the situation. We would text every now and then, i started hanging with a mutural friend of ours, we got ? one night and she told me that the girl i liked was just playing me on as she enjoyed the attention. I was hella mad at the ? , i never wanted to see her again. I got over that fast and saw her a few years later at a party, had the perfect chance to smash but turned the other cheek and made a move on another girl. ? that ? .

The second was what truely made me who i am now. I was 18 at the time, just lost my grammar and was pretty much ? up, no job, no qualifications, no nothing. Got talking to this ? , ended up jumping into a relationship when quite honestly, i didn't want one. ? was cool for a few weeks, got a job, moved out and was finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, the ? then turned and ended up getting me into ? . Booked us a trip outta town for her birthday when i was at work without my knowledge and sprung it on me before i could put holidays in (probation period). Ended up losing my job over the ? . I fell out with my cousin over the ? aswell because she caused drama with me and him. One occasion i was making some food for me and one of my boys when the ? starts getting all demanding, ? made me want to punch her, but im too good for that. Too top it off she didn't share the same morality when she punched me in the face for no reason what so ever. I just took that ? and was the better person to not act upon aggression. To top all of this off the ? had a tumor throughout the relationshit, gave her all the support she wanted and tried to make the time as easy as possible for her (it was non cancerous, the op was low risk and was taken out as a precaution. She got over it and less than 8 weeks later when she didnt need the support she decided to break up with me, i was like what the ? . We ended up meeting again to exchange things, ended up hitting again and trying to make something. Then i was getting ready to go out with my ? , ? wants to break up using text, i saw ? red, made me want to stab the ? . Ended up going out that night and just hitting on every female with a pulse. In the weeks after that i ended up back at my pops house, ? sprung bill after bill my way, was impossible to even survive finacialy at that point, her father was harrassing me for money every 5 mins, ended up waiting on the front of mine with an axe when he said he was coming to snap my neck, the ? never turned up. ? hit the lowest point when she started texting me saying ? like "i cant believe i ever loved you" and "your father dosent deserve a son like you, he is a good man". That plus the financial ? made me want to ? my self. Two weeks after this i ended up going on holiday with the fam, ended up regaining my confidence there by messing with 3 girls there, the ? made me see the light and that that ? holds no authority over my life.

Looking back if it wasn't for them two experiences, i wouldnt be where i am now. Been in a relationship for nearly a year and a half now, no stress attached to it. Going to university in September and have no money problems what so ever. Whilst the last ? who ? me up, is unemployed and single (she started spreading that i used to beat her up and cheat on her, a mutual friend who knew her and her ex witnessed all of this then told people the true extent of what she was like, needless to say nobody even likes the ? now and dude was quick to jump off that ? )

That long ass story and you left out some key elements!
    #1- Why did you still go on the vacation knowing you were on probation?
    #2- How exactly did she cause the falling out with you and your cousin?
    #3- How did she get you in a financial obligation?
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nate, i waouldnt say ya story was too bad outside the part bout yo check
  • beeleKeelomibmovie
    beeleKeelomibmovie Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    2ty24w2li9e78bf Enjoy the splatter. watch Look @ Me full movie But as she reaches age 7 herself, Sam's limitations start to become a problem at school; she's intentionally holding back to avoid looking smarter than him. Bond of Silence release date . How Do You Know movie Cappy, a campfire tale of a backwoods hunter is more than legend. Storage watch online Enjoy the splatter. Meet Spartans megavideo Dale Murphy (Henry Rollins) is hosting and producing his own reality T. watch Barnyard full movie Well-to-do Chicagoan, Larry Darrell, breaks off his engagement to Isabel and travels the world seeking enlightenment, eventually finding his guru India. Street Boss full movie When Johnny's friend Eddie stumbles upon the other half of the spear he releases an ancient demon hungry for power and destruction. Accused at 17 megavideo Based on the Korean legend, unknown creatures will return and devastate the planet. watch Keine Zeit fГјr Heldentum online When his roommate spends the rent money on Filipino hookers. dwkyud34zy4conb px1szf5pdg9fg5b jwo1dt1sto3td61
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? it

i was talking to this girl when i was in 11th grade and she was in the tenth

we would talk all night, walk to classes, sit together at lunch, all that good ?

after about two weeks we make it official and i swear im fallin in love......... i thought this ? was perfect

so three weeks into the relationship she comes up to me on a friday after a pep rally for the football team (i was on it)

and gave me a note tellin me she got another boyfriend and he go to the school that we about to play............

she goes on bout how she loves me but she loves him too and she dont kno who to pick

im readin this ? on the bus on the way to the field gettin more mad and sad with every sentence

i was so heartbroken i aint even tell nobody till after the game

but during the game i played corner and ended up gettin a pic

when im running off the field happy as ? i see her and her other bf walkin with his arm around her shoulders

OMFG i cnt explain the feeling that came over me, i was like ? that pic, ? gettin hype on the sideline i just sat my ass down

lookin pitiful as ? even tho i just got a pic

that ? hurt so bad, i called her after the game and told her to stay with that ?

ever since then i been in this HOH movement

whats crazy is that after high school we both ended up moving to the same city where she tried to talk to me while she was goin with my homeboy
    i went the ? off
    that slimy ?

i hate that hoe till this day

before her i used to be like "why they treat these females so wrong, why call em ? and hoes"

she made me realize why and i thank her for that
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i can remember one....i had just moved to a new area and high school.

so i was with my new friends and asked this girl for her number

she gave me the number to the local telephone directory or some ? .

funny thing is (at that time) i was a nice young kid (10th grade) wasnt rude..

she could have easily just said no. but i guess she wanted to be mean spirited.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    SMMFH...to my brothers in ETHERDOM...my turn. 1999 me and my girl had worked at phone company, we were going thru our problems at the time and was going to break up , while working at this job i met Michelle a latina chick( body like JLO) who worked with us , she noticed a ? we exchanged numbers on some slick ? . She was married but was goin thru the same ? wit her dude. Eventually me and mine break up, Michelle moves out from her husband and gets her own place. Michelle has 2 kids with said husband. Anyway we're a couple doing ? , kickin it she teachin me spanish and ? takin me to salsa clubs whole nine....6 months into the relationship i get a call my ex is pregnant wit my son..no biggie me an Michelle still kickin it...come to find out since i dont wanna be wit my ex she hittin a ? wit child support( i was already payin for my daughter from said ex)im at work get off get my check sumbitch said 2.98 $ out of a 350.00 dolla check...lets keep movin, anyway its August now and its my grannys 50th anniversary in Toledo, so I take Michelle, erbody like her uncles givin ? daps and ? , so while we there I ? no condom(I KNOW) , we get back fastfoward to Sept , my sons being born im on my way to the hospital ..Michelle calls said she's preganant ...a ? in panic mode i make herget that aborted, in my head im thinkin that if i already pay 350 for 1 ill be payin 700 for 2 ? that so i end up goin back to my ex and dumpin Michelle. We get married , later on i hear Michelle workin wit my dude at this job i go by see her she says she wanna see me later to talk ..i end up ? of course and she says she heard bout my marriage and wants to be the GOOMAH.. so im like cool cake and eat it too... a few months later she calls asks me to leave my wife and be wit her...i didnt answer her she left , calls me 6 months later said she pregnantand dont know who the daddy is..between me and some mexican cat. So im panickin .. I tell Michelle i love her and ill bewit her ...i move out gets me a townhome 3 bedroom mind u for me and her 2 kids to live in ..day i move in she says no..she needs time , anyway so im think its my kid, she lost her job its xmas time she has no gifts for her kids , lights finna be off ..my simp ass pays her bills , spend 6-700 on HER kids for xmas..its the day before xmas im shoppin last minute for her cuz we were goin to her fams crib..she calls me tells me the kid isnt mine she didnt know how to tell me..and the kids love there xmas gifts.

**CHRIS TUCKER VOICE**

" DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

She was getting you back for that ? you did earlier.....
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    SMMFH...to my brothers in ETHERDOM...my turn. 1999 me and my girl had worked at phone company, we were going thru our problems at the time and was going to break up , while working at this job i met Michelle a latina chick( body like JLO) who worked with us , she noticed a ? we exchanged numbers on some slick ? . She was married but was goin thru the same ? wit her dude. Eventually me and mine break up, Michelle moves out from her husband and gets her own place. Michelle has 2 kids with said husband. Anyway we're a couple doing ? , kickin it she teachin me spanish and ? takin me to salsa clubs whole nine....6 months into the relationship i get a call my ex is pregnant wit my son..no biggie me an Michelle still kickin it...come to find out since i dont wanna be wit my ex she hittin a ? wit child support( i was already payin for my daughter from said ex)im at work get off get my check sumbitch said 2.98 $ out of a 350.00 dolla check...lets keep movin, anyway its August now and its my grannys 50th anniversary in Toledo, so I take Michelle, erbody like her uncles givin ? daps and ? , so while we there I ? no condom(I KNOW) , we get back fastfoward to Sept , my sons being born im on my way to the hospital ..Michelle calls said she's preganant ...a ? in panic mode i make herget that aborted, in my head im thinkin that if i already pay 350 for 1 ill be payin 700 for 2 ? that so i end up goin back to my ex and dumpin Michelle. We get married , later on i hear Michelle workin wit my dude at this job i go by see her she says she wanna see me later to talk ..i end up ? of course and she says she heard bout my marriage and wants to be the GOOMAH.. so im like cool cake and eat it too... a few months later she calls asks me to leave my wife and be wit her...i didnt answer her she left , calls me 6 months later said she pregnantand dont know who the daddy is..between me and some mexican cat. So im panickin .. I tell Michelle i love her and ill bewit her ...i move out gets me a townhome 3 bedroom mind u for me and her 2 kids to live in ..day i move in she says no..she needs time , anyway so im think its my kid, she lost her job its xmas time she has no gifts for her kids , lights finna be off ..my simp ass pays her bills , spend 6-700 on HER kids for xmas..its the day before xmas im shoppin last minute for her cuz we were goin to her fams crib..she calls me tells me the kid isnt mine she didnt know how to tell me..and the kids love there xmas gifts.

This ? hurt me ? . N/h
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i can remember one....i had just moved to a new area and high school.

so i was with my new friends and asked this girl for her number

she gave me the number to the local telephone directory or some ? .

funny thing is (at that time) i was a nice young kid (10th grade) wasnt rude..

she could have easily just said no. but i guess she wanted to be mean spirited.

hit you with the okie doke huh

hoe did that ? to me and i sat right next to her in our tenth grade class plus she stayed around the corner from me

i was like damn ? i see you everyday and you still give me a fake number instead of tellin me no
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ? it

i was talking to this girl when i was in 11th grade and she was in the tenth

we would talk all night, walk to classes, sit together at lunch, all that good ?

after about two weeks we make it official and i swear im fallin in love......... i thought this ? was perfect

so three weeks into the relationship she comes up to me on a friday after a pep rally for the football team (i was on it)

and gave me a note tellin me she got another boyfriend and he go to the school that we about to play............

she goes on bout how she loves me but she loves him too and she dont kno who to pick

im readin this ? on the bus on the way to the field gettin more mad and sad with every sentence

i was so heartbroken i aint even tell nobody till after the game

but during the game i played corner and ended up gettin a pic

when im running off the field happy as ? i see her and her other bf walkin with his arm around her shoulders

OMFG i cnt explain the feeling that came over me, i was like ? that pic, ? gettin hype on the sideline i just sat my ass down

lookin pitiful as ? even tho i just got a pic

that ? hurt so bad, i called her after the game and told her to stay with that ?

ever since then i been in this HOH movement

whats crazy is that after high school we both ended up moving to the same city where she tried to talk to me while she was goin with my homeboy
    i went the ? off
    that slimy ?

i hate that hoe till this day

before her i used to be like "why they treat these females so wrong, why call em ? and hoes"

she made me realize why and i thank her for that

damn son....i envisioned that ? in my head too. i used to play varsity football/basketball. ain't nothin worse than playin a game when your mind all ? up.
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    damn son....i envisioned that ? in my head too. i used to play varsity football/basketball. ain't nothin worse than playin a game when your mind all ? up.

my mind was out of the game the rest of the night
    i kept looking for them in the crowd to make sure what i saw was true

coach took me out after they scored on my side and i sat out the rest of the game lookin pitiful
  • American.Loo
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hit you with the okie doke huhhoe did that ? to me and i sat right next to her in our tenth grade class plus she stayed around the corner from me

i was like damn ? i see you everyday and you still give me a fake number instead of tellin me no

Yep. Even then though, I was more confused than mad.

It was like, "you intentionally embarrassed me" high school girls seem to enjoy rejecting people in public.

any how, ive broken alot of hearts since then. some of which im sure were cruel in high school.
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options

It was like, "you intentionally embarrassed me" high school girls seem to enjoy rejecting people in public.

any how, ive broken alot of hearts since then. some of which im sure were cruel in high school.

thats how i do it now-a-days
    and this thread to should be a book for all females who wanna kno y ? act the way they do
  • American.Loo
    edited May 2011
    Options
    thats how i do it now-a-days
    and this thread to should be a book for all females who wanna kno y ? act the way they do

i totally agree. i think most young men (boys rather) have to get their spirits crushed one good time ... builds character.

seeing the girl you put on a pedestal get smutted out, having a chick use you for a free meal ... its a rite of passage. its a dose of reality.

its only an issue if these sort of tales are the story of your life. then its time to self-reflect.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this thread reminds me of that Testicular Cancer scene in the movie "Fight Club" All of us is sharing stories. LOL
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This has got to be one of, if not the greatest thread of all-time! lol Easily Top 5!
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my mind was out of the game the rest of the night
    i kept looking for them in the crowd to make sure what i saw was true

coach took me out after they scored on my side and i sat out the rest of the game lookin pitiful

least you got an interception lol...
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options

they do lol....lmao

i remember in 9th grade english, i was feelin this chick hardbody. now that I reflect on it, she was a hoodbooger. but back then her fat ass & the tight spandex pants she used to wear showed every crevice & curve on her body. Beautiful. I tried to sit next her during a group project. I tried spittin my corny ass game. Loud as ? in class, she yelled "get the ? away from me, i dont like you boy". I had the "I eat ass face" for the rest of the day.

8 years later...I seen her & she eye ? the ? out of me. i put my carkeys on the counter & said "let me get an Angus Burger with Bacon & Cheese".
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    they do lol....lmao

i remember in 9th grade english, i was feelin this chick hardbody. now that I reflect on it, she was a hoodbooger. but back then her fat ass & the tight spandex pants she used to wear showed every crevice & curve on her body. Beautiful. I tried to sit next her during a group project. I tried spittin my corny ass game. Loud as ? in class, she yelled "get the ? away from me, i dont like you boy". I had the "I eat ass face" for the rest of the day.

8 years later...I seen her & she eye ? the ? out of me. i put my carkeys on the counter & said "let me get an Angus Burger with Bacon & Cheese".
    ? you posted somebody elses story up before in this thread now you coming up with another one? Ole suspect ass ? !!
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Here's a story from the SOHH link:

Man that's brutal. LMAO

Here's another from SOHH:

*Dead*
    This right here had me dying

This nikka got mad humidity in his eyeballs
  • American.Loo
    edited May 2011
    Options
    they do lol....lmao

Man, the kind of girls I chased i high school....i wouldnt even buy a soda now. smh at my tastes back then.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    ? you posted somebody elses story up before in this thread now you coming up with another one? Ole suspect ass ? !!

how you gonna diss the ? who started the thread bruh lol?

what i gotta front for....you think imma make up multiple ether stories? Openin post was a story i thought was funny as ? that I seen on Sohh.com, the second post was a girl named Janee I was on & off with for most of my teenage years & the third post was about a girl named Latasha from High school.

In other words, ? outta here.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And also.....? on Allhiphop got roasted for wayyyyyyyy less than the stories I put up.

LOL if you think I wasn't gonna test yall nigas with a fake story first. See how well the thread went before i put up my personal Ethers.
This discussion has been closed.