The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Man, the kind of girls I chased i high school....i wouldnt even buy a soda now. smh at my tastes back then.

thats how it be bruh lol....now i can see why older folk look down on high school kids gettin married. you really don't know what you want at that age.
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    they do lol....lmao

i remember in 9th grade english, i was feelin this chick hardbody. now that I reflect on it, she was a hoodbooger. but back then her fat ass & the tight spandex pants she used to wear showed every crevice & curve on her body. Beautiful. I tried to sit next her during a group project. I tried spittin my corny ass game. Loud as ? in class, she yelled "get the ? away from me, i dont like you boy". I had the "I eat ass face" for the rest of the day.

8 years later...I seen her & she eye ? the ? out of me. i put my carkeys on the counter & said "let me get an Angus Burger with Bacon & Cheese".

This had me laughing...

This nikka got mad humidity in his eyeballs[/QUOTE]
    This had me dying!
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sue me. i dont got a reason to lie, first story was a jawn i read on SOHH to get the thread kicked off, second story was an etherous fatality i received via Janee _______ back in 2006.
    how you gonna diss the ? who started the thread bruh lol?

what i gotta front for....you think imma make up multiple ether stories? Openin post was a story i thought was funny as ? that I seen on Sohh.com, the second post was a girl named Janee I was on & off with for most of my teenage years & the third post was about a girl named Latasha from High school.

In other words, ? outta here.
    Really ? ? You admitted taking ? from SOHH now its your stories huh? Yeah you started the thread...with a ducktale.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    Really ? ? You admitted taking ? from SOHH now its your stories huh? Yeah you started the thread...with a ducktale.

LOL...read the second quote you put up, second line towards the end. I admitted that the first story was from SOHH. Every story afterwards was from my life. I wasn't puttin no real life stories on the OP of a thread. That ? could've easily turned to a roast thread.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? ! What difference does it make, drop a story or ? !!! ? acting like lil hoes again.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    ? ! What difference does it make, drop a story or ? !!! ? acting like lil hoes again.

exactly....
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    Put up a story then ol lurking ass ? or ? !!
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    babel wrote: »
    This had me laughing...

This nikka got mad humidity in his eyeballs This had me dying!

yo...that ? was mad embarrassing.

you never know shame until you got rejected in a room full of 28 people & they all heard it loud & clear.
  • peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yo...that ? was mad embarrassing.

you never know shame until you got rejected in a room full of 28 people & they all heard it loud & clear.

The year was 1993 and I was on the school bus coming home from Junior High, on the bus it was straight ignorance, but on this day I had to take a different route where the kids were even much mo ignant. All you heard the whole ride home was roasting and sh*t talkin. This girl that I thought was the most beautiful chick in the world, I mean I used to daydream about her was involved in a conversation with some of the 8th graders about who she would "go with". Yo, I swear I was lookin out the window cuz nobody on the bus was my people and I wasn't going to say ? to nobody and I didn't want nobody to say nothin to me. Tell me why them ? asked her what about me, I looked at her and she looked at me and she said nah.....he too black and his lips too big. Everybody start laughing at once. I sat back in my chair and looked out the window.

This moment suicide ether bombed my soul....

I couldn't get over that ? ....I was always told I was handsome by older women but back then it was like you had to be light skinned or gang bangin to pull females (true story). I remember seein the broad throughout High School and I never spoke to her, I was always sooooo mad at her, she would say little things to me and I would walk right past her, I mean I hated this ? . One day I saw her at the club when I was like 22 and she walks up to me and says " you lookin good, we should get up some time", she looked good, but I never called, I saw her at the mall a couple years after that with this humongus dude who was sloppy as hell, shorty spoke to me and again gave me her number and said I should call her, never. I wanted to smash, I wanted to so bad (this ? is bad), but there's no way I was going to give in after she destroyed my confidence at 12...it took 2 years before I got any kind of swag back after that lol... that ? really hurt a young ? ....it would not have been so bad if that wasn't the one chick that I wanted to be with.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The year was 1993 and I was on the school bus coming home from Junior High, on the bus it was straight ignorance, but on this day I had to take a different route where the kids were even much mo ignant. All you heard the whole ride home was roasting and sh*t talkin. This girl that I thought was the most beautiful chick in the world, I mean I used to daydream about her was involved in a conversation with some of the 8th graders about who she would "go with". Yo, I swear I was lookin out the window cuz nobody on the bus was my people and I wasn't going to say ? to nobody and I didn't want nobody to say nothin to me. Tell me why them ? asked her what about me, I looked at her and she looked at me and she said nah.....he too black and his lips too big. Everybody start laughing at once. I sat back in my chair and looked out the window.

I couldn't get over that ? ....I was always told I was handsome by older women but back then it was like you had to be light skinned or gang bangin to pull females (true story). I remember seein the broad throughout High School and I never spoke to her, I was always sooooo mad at her, she would say little things to me and I would walk right past her, I mean I hated this ? . One day I saw her at the club when I was like 22 and she walks up to me and says " you lookin good, we should get up some time", she looked good, but I never called, I saw her at the mall a couple years after that with this humongus dude who was sloppy as hell, shorty spoke to me and again gave me her number and said I should call her, never. I wanted to smash, I wanted to so bad (this ? is bad), but there's no way I was going to give in after she destroyed my confidence at 12...it took 2 years before I got any kind of swag back after that lol... that ? really hurt a young ? ....it would not have been so bad if that wasn't the one chick that I wanted to be with.

You had pride for yourself. Nothing wrong with that fam. You did good.
  • peacetothereal1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You had pride for yourself. Nothing wrong with that fam. You did good.

Yeah, you're right. As I look back at it... the dudes on the bus were some hatin ass broke ? that aint like me cuz I had two parents and I lived a little better than they did (envious ? ) and they was the cool ? in 8th grade, but by her actions later on in life I see that she never really felt that way, she was just put on the spot and so she said some dumb ? . If I seen her now I would definately tell her this story...I bet we'd both get a big laugh out of it.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

115543-bigthumbnail.jpg
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Post a pic of her.

If she's as bad as you say I woulda smashed.

Wouldn't want a relationship with her though.

I don't have a pic of her....Last time I saw her was 8 years ago and she's not on Facebook...I checked.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The perfect theme song for this thread. LOL

• Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options

i think everydude on here done got clowned once or five times while riding the "loud ass ghetto" bus.....shawty from english class was lookin hard when I seen her @ McDonalds. I was thinkin to myself, ? you swatted me away like I had Mouth Herpes back in high school, in front of everybody, in the most disrespectful manner, now its all good LMAO.
  • peacetothereal1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i think everydude on here done got clowned once or five times while riding the "loud ass ghetto" bus.....shawty from english class was lookin hard when I seen her @ McDonalds. I was thinkin to myself, ? you swatted me away like I had Mouth Herpes back in high school, in front of everybody, in the most disrespectful manner, now its all good LMAO.

Exactly....like as I felt my soul leaving my body I'm thinking... why? why are you doing this to me for? Oh ? !!! Noooooo! Lol. But hey....? happens.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    they do lol....lmao

i remember in 9th grade english, i was feelin this chick hardbody. now that I reflect on it, she was a hoodbooger. but back then her fat ass & the tight spandex pants she used to wear showed every crevice & curve on her body. Beautiful. I tried to sit next her during a group project. I tried spittin my corny ass game. Loud as ? in class, she yelled "get the ? away from me, i dont like you boy". I had the "I eat ass face" for the rest of the day.

8 years later...I seen her & she eye ? the ? out of me. i put my carkeys on the counter & said "let me get an Angus Burger with Bacon & Cheese".

lmao you are the man
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    herein lies one of the BIGGEST FUNDAMENTAL differences between men and women

for the MOST part women will get played SEVERAL times before the light comes on

ALL IT TAKES IS FOR ONE WOMAN TO DISH THE ETHER AND THEN THE LIGHTS STAY ON ALWAYS
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »
    herein lies one of the BIGGEST FUNDAMENTAL differences between men and women

for the MOST part women will get played SEVERAL times before the light comes on

ALL IT TAKES IS FOR ONE WOMAN TO DISH THE ETHER AND THEN THE LIGHTS STAY ON ALWAYS

Real Talk. I'd side eye the ? Mary if she holla'd at me.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The ether made me stronger. Shout out to DUSOULJA for dat one
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My turn, when I was a freshman in high school there was the fine ass chick in my gym class. I mean this ? was so fine I use to have day dreams about her. She and her friends would always tease me about my accent. So one day I told one of her friends that was madly in love with her home girl and she said he would tell her and try to hook me up. So one day I walk into the gym and I see them sitting on the bleachers with couple ? , one of her friends point to me and says that’s him. One of the ? was like yo Mr. Sout come check this out. She wants to take a picture with you. Words can’t even explain how happy I was at this point. Stiiiiiit the girl of my dreams was into me. So I go sit next to her and they tell me to put my hand around her so I did, When it was time to take the pic I am sitting here with a big ass cheesy smile and out of nowhere this ? gets up and yell I don’t want to take no picture with your bummy ass. I this point everyone in the gym started laughing. About 200-250 people, my soul was literally burning slow at this point. I hated that ? from the point on.
    She would see me in school and try to talk to me but I would totally ignore that ? .
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    My turn, when I was a freshman in high school there was the fine ass chick in my gym class. I mean this ? was so fine I use to have day dreams about her. She and her friends would always tease me about my accent. So one day I told one of her friends that was madly in love with her home girl and she said he would tell her and try to hook me up. So one day I walk into the gym and I see them sitting on the bleachers with couple ? , one of her friends point to me and says that’s him. One of the ? was like yo Mr. Sout come check this out. She wants to take a picture with you. Words can’t even explain how happy I was at this point. Stiiiiiit the girl of my dreams was into me. So I go sit next to her and they tell me to put my hand around her so I did, When it was time to take the pic I am sitting here with a big ass cheesy smile and out of nowhere this ? gets up and yell I don’t want to take no picture with your bummy ass. I this point everyone in the gym started laughing. About 200-250 people, my soul was literally burning slow at this point. I hated that ? from the point on.
    She would see me in school and try to talk to me but I would totally ignore that ? .

that one was harsh my nig......i mean, ? can be heartbreakers all day, but ive never heard of a dude putting a chick on blast in front of people....like not even infront of their boys and ? , yet girls love to make that ? public. Even in movies any time u see an instance of someone approaching someone and then getting shut down in a publicly humiliating way its always a female doing it.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This story rocked me to my core...I was so hurt by this story that I vowed never again to let a chick/woman in my heart... women always ask why us dudes are so cold, well it's because of stories like this:

I was with this girl back in highschool. We were inseparable, loved this chick. I wanted to marry her. I already knew when I was senior she was the one. She was beautiful, smart, sexy, beautiful smile, outgoing, friendly, etc.. So I graduated and I was off to college in the fall. We stayed together (yeah, I know long distance relationship). So at this time she was a senior. We were doing the long distance thing, calling each other every week, writing and etc. I came home to see her during fall break, everything was great... Soon after that I started hearing less and less of her. So homecoming is coming up and she asked me if I was gonna take her a month before, I was like yeah, got fitted for my tux at school and I had my roommate drive back me back home. I arrived, hit my boys up and they were suprised to see me. Hint #1.

I was like yo, I'm here for Homecoming and they were like "um....cool, I guess, u talked to your girl?" and I was like nah, not yet. Hint #2. I thought I was gonna suprise her on some romantic siht like you see in the movies...So I called her, told her I was in town, got my tux and I'm ready to do this.. She replied "Oh......ok...there's a hotel party at such and such, meet me there and will discuss". Hint #3. At this point I'm starting to pick up on the fact that I wasn't wanted or me showing up is ruining everything. So I pull my best friends aside and ask him straight up "Is there something I need to know about? Is there something I don't know?" he let out a big sigh and said "Your girl is going with so and so (a dude I hated) and they might be dating". I was like "excuse me?"

At this point, I'm starting to experience all these emotions. I call up my homegirl and ask her, she confirms. So fast forward to the hotel party, we arrive, everyone is smiling and happy to see me, I'm getting hugs, kisses, etc. and then the dude I hated showed up.......and my girl 5 minutes after that..Then the whispers start...She comes up to me and we hug, I kiss her and she pulls back a lil, but then starts getting real deep with the kiss infront of everyone..So I'm like word, she's still my girl. So we go outside and were small talking and then she brings up Homecoming...So instead of assuming we were going together (she already asked me to take her 2 weeks prior to me showing up and since I'm hearing all this other chatter) I ask her what were her plans for Homecoming... She paused for about 2-3 minutes and then she stated she was going with the other dude..My mouth dropped, I felt SO BETRAYED, and she KNEW I HATED dude. So she starts giving me excuses after excuses like she heard from some girl who went to my school that I was cheating on her and etc... I was like wtf, not true.. I really loved this girl, I soon realized what was taking place. She wanted an excuse to be with dude..

Got back in the party and I soon realized that at that moment that this was the beginning of the end..I never ever felt so so small in a room full of people. She tried to console me but I told her to step.. After awhile I started to realize I was becoming the joke of the party, I left.... I knew at that point I was done, with her, my so-called friends that didn't tell me and fake people in general.....

the worse L I've ever taken and I wear it with pride... I NEVER forgot how this went down and never will..my kids will know about this story...

but I did get her back..........lying a.. trash. that story is for another thread...
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    This story rocked me to my core...I was so hurt by this story that I vowed never again to let a chick/woman in my heart... women always ask why us dudes are so cold, well it's because of stories like this:

I was with this girl back in highschool. We were inseparable, loved this chick. I wanted to marry her. I already knew when I was senior she was the one. She was beautiful, smart, sexy, beautiful smile, outgoing, friendly, etc.. So I graduated and I was off to college in the fall. We stayed together (yeah, I know long distance relationship). So at this time she was a senior. We were doing the long distance thing, calling each other every week, writing and etc. I came home to see her during fall break, everything was great... Soon after that I started hearing less and less of her. So homecoming is coming up and she asked me if I was gonna take her a month before, I was like yeah, got fitted for my tux at school and I had my roommate drive back me back home. I arrived, hit my boys up and they were suprised to see me. Hint #1.

I was like yo, I'm here for Homecoming and they were like "um....cool, I guess, u talked to your girl?" and I was like nah, not yet. Hint #2. I thought I was gonna suprise her on some romantic siht like you see in the movies...So I called her, told her I was in town, got my tux and I'm ready to do this.. She replied "Oh......ok...there's a hotel party at such and such, meet me there and will discuss". Hint #3. At this point I'm starting to pick up on the fact that I wasn't wanted or me showing up is ruining everything. So I pull my best friends aside and ask him straight up "Is there something I need to know about? Is there something I don't know?" he let out a big sigh and said "Your girl is going with so and so (a dude I hated) and they might be dating". I was like "excuse me?"

At this point, I'm starting to experience all these emotions. I call up my homegirl and ask her, she confirms. So fast forward to the hotel party, we arrive, everyone is smiling and happy to see me, I'm getting hugs, kisses, etc. and then the dude I hated showed up.......and my girl 5 minutes after that..Then the whispers start...She comes up to me and we hug, I kiss her and she pulls back a lil, but then starts getting real deep with the kiss infront of everyone..So I'm like word, she's still my girl. So we go outside and were small talking and then she brings up Homecoming...So instead of assuming we were going together (she already asked me to take her 2 weeks prior to me showing up and since I'm hearing all this other chatter) I ask her what were her plans for Homecoming... She paused for about 2-3 minutes and then she stated she was going with the other dude..My mouth dropped, I felt SO BETRAYED, and she KNEW I HATED dude. So she starts giving me excuses after excuses like she heard from some girl who went to my school that I was cheating on her and etc... I was like wtf, not true.. I really loved this girl, I soon realized what was taking place. She wanted an excuse to be with dude..

Got back in the party and I soon realized that at that moment that this was the beginning of the end..I never ever felt so so small in a room full of people. She tried to console me but I told her to step.. After awhile I started to realize I was becoming the joke of the party, I left.... I knew at that point I was done, with her, my so-called friends that didn't tell me and fake people in general.....

the worse L I've ever taken and I wear it with pride... I NEVER forgot how this went down and never will..my kids will know about this story...

but I did get her back..........lying a.. trash. that story is for another thread...

drop the other story B
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    drop the other story B

That's what I'm saying!
This discussion has been closed.