The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn son lol some of the ethers sound so familiar drop the other story !
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    drop the other story B

I moved to the dc area and she attended a local college.. she got my number through a mutual friend.. She called, we small talked and I found out there her and her other 2 roommates wanted to go clubbing. We made a date, I got some of my folks together and we met them @ their dorm room. They made us dinner, we drank and other things and went to the club. Shorty was puttin it all on me @ the club, word to Jeremih. She was being extra touchy feely in the club so I'm instantly thinking "afterparty". Luckily my homeboys hit it off with her roommates so after the club we went back to their dorm for the "after party". Got back to the dorm, started drinking some more and soon after everyone "retired" to their rooms. Ole girl and I got it in and I was so anxious to show her how much I learned since the last time we were "together". We did our thing, both pass out. I wake up 2-3 hours later and she is out cold. I was trying to go back again but no haps, she was through. So i start scanning her room, and I see a bunch of pictures she has on the wall, so I get up and peep them and I see a rack of her and the dude I hated...THIS FOOL WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL!!! I instantly get mad all over again, I felt that night at the hotel rushing back to me and that familiar feeling I had and I see her wallet on the desk.. So I look inside and of course she gotta pic of those two loving up, so I check the otherside of the billfold and jackpot, ole girl got some cash in there...Took the cash, woke my boys up and we were off to IHOP for breakfast and gas after that..

Last I heard of ole girl, she had twins with some loser, who already had 2 kids from a previous marriage....

good luck with that..
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    I moved to the dc area and she attended a local college.. she got my number through a mutual friend.. She called, we small talked and I found out there her and her other 2 roommates wanted to go clubbing. We made a date, I got some of my folks together and we met them @ their dorm room. They made us dinner, we drank and other things and went to the club. Shorty was puttin it all on me @ the club, word to Jeremih. She was being extra touchy feely in the club so I'm instantly thinking "afterparty". Luckily my homeboys hit it off with her roommates so after the club we went back to their dorm for the "after party". Got back to the dorm, started drinking some more and soon after everyone "retired" to their rooms. Ole girl and I got it in and I was so anxious to show her how much I learned since the last time we were "together". We did our thing, both pass out. I wake up 2-3 hours later and she is out cold. I was trying to go back again but no haps, she was through. So i start scanning her room, and I see a bunch of pictures she has on the wall, so I get up and peep them and I see a rack of her and the dude I hated...THIS FOOL WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL!!! I instantly get mad all over again, I felt that night at the hotel rushing back to me and that familiar feeling I had and I see her wallet on the desk.. So I look inside and of course she gotta pic of those two loving up, so I check the otherside of the billfold and jackpot, ole girl got some cash in there...Took the cash, woke my boys up and we were off to IHOP for breakfast and gas after that..

Last I heard of ole girl, she had twins with some loser, who already had 2 kids from a previous marriage....

good luck with that..

SMH @ you emotional ass. What you should have done is wake her ass up and get some revenge ? ...
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

good luck with that..

Good ? haha.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

good luck with that..

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! LOL *daps*
  • mindright
    edited May 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Ol' girl seems like she doesn't even have a clue that the only reason the other dude was trying to get at her is because he hated you.

Your boys are foul too because they should've told you about this as soon as they found out about it.[/QUOTE]

u ain't lying... the two people who told me I'm still friends with to this day and it's only because they told me what was going on before I made a fool of myself. Dude lives in Vegas (gotta have a friend in Vegas) , and the girl just had her 4th child (not my ex, the girl I called in my story)..

I like to think when I make a friend, we remain friends for life, that's how I approach all my friendships, we may not get along all the time, but they always gotta friend in me unless the cross me or do something foul.. I always got your back and that's a true definition of a friend.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This story rocked me to my core...I was so hurt by this story that I vowed never again to let a chick/woman in my heart... women always ask why us dudes are so cold, well it's because of stories like this:

I was with this girl back in highschool. We were inseparable, loved this chick. I wanted to marry her. I already knew when I was senior she was the one. She was beautiful, smart, sexy, beautiful smile, outgoing, friendly, etc.. So I graduated and I was off to college in the fall. We stayed together (yeah, I know long distance relationship). So at this time she was a senior. We were doing the long distance thing, calling each other every week, writing and etc. I came home to see her during fall break, everything was great... Soon after that I started hearing less and less of her. So homecoming is coming up and she asked me if I was gonna take her a month before, I was like yeah, got fitted for my tux at school and I had my roommate drive back me back home. I arrived, hit my boys up and they were suprised to see me. Hint #1.

I was like yo, I'm here for Homecoming and they were like "um....cool, I guess, u talked to your girl?" and I was like nah, not yet. Hint #2. I thought I was gonna suprise her on some romantic siht like you see in the movies...So I called her, told her I was in town, got my tux and I'm ready to do this.. She replied "Oh......ok...there's a hotel party at such and such, meet me there and will discuss". Hint #3. At this point I'm starting to pick up on the fact that I wasn't wanted or me showing up is ruining everything. So I pull my best friends aside and ask him straight up "Is there something I need to know about? Is there something I don't know?" he let out a big sigh and said "Your girl is going with so and so (a dude I hated) and they might be dating". I was like "excuse me?"

At this point, I'm starting to experience all these emotions. I call up my homegirl and ask her, she confirms. So fast forward to the hotel party, we arrive, everyone is smiling and happy to see me, I'm getting hugs, kisses, etc. and then the dude I hated showed up.......and my girl 5 minutes after that..Then the whispers start...She comes up to me and we hug, I kiss her and she pulls back a lil, but then starts getting real deep with the kiss infront of everyone..So I'm like word, she's still my girl. So we go outside and were small talking and then she brings up Homecoming...So instead of assuming we were going together (she already asked me to take her 2 weeks prior to me showing up and since I'm hearing all this other chatter) I ask her what were her plans for Homecoming... She paused for about 2-3 minutes and then she stated she was going with the other dude..My mouth dropped, I felt SO BETRAYED, and she KNEW I HATED dude. So she starts giving me excuses after excuses like she heard from some girl who went to my school that I was cheating on her and etc... I was like wtf, not true.. I really loved this girl, I soon realized what was taking place. She wanted an excuse to be with dude..

Got back in the party and I soon realized that at that moment that this was the beginning of the end..I never ever felt so so small in a room full of people. She tried to console me but I told her to step.. After awhile I started to realize I was becoming the joke of the party, I left.... I knew at that point I was done, with her, my so-called friends that didn't tell me and fake people in general.....

the worse L I've ever taken and I wear it with pride... I NEVER forgot how this went down and never will..my kids will know about this story...

but I did get her back..........lying a.. trash. that story is for another thread...

im stealing this story for my screenplay...that ? is trill.
  • mindright
    edited May 2011
    Options
    SMH @ you emotional ass. What you should have done is wake her ass up and get some revenge ? ...

I'm not gonna deny that. I was young back then and I owned the entire L and wear it with pride. U live and learn.
  • mindright
    edited May 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Why do you hate ol' dude so much?

How did the beef start?

It started back in highschool. He had a crush on her for years I believe, but I was the new, mysterious guy at school and from the first time I saw her I knew I had to have her.. And when I found out she was a cheerleader and could bend her body in all over the place.. I was all in...

dude talked down on me, and he was a closet racist..
  • SoutCity
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im stealing this story for my screenplay...that ? is trill.

Ole Tyler Perry ass nugga
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ole Tyler Perry ass nugga

just kidding but heads on here have some deep stories.
    i mean made for tv.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    just kidding but heads on here have some deep stories.
    i mean made for tv.

So what's your story? You can't type in this thread if you don't have one. This is "ether for the soul". Somebody photoshop that. LOL
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Here's a story from the SOHH link:

Man that's brutal. LMAO

Here's another from SOHH:

*Dead*

yo for realz when i read the 1st one i almost had an asthma attack...shorty said look mommy that guy looks sad....
    my ? thats the funniest ? i read in a minute.
    thats like a deleted scene from a movie.
  • peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! LOL *daps*

There's nothing better than sleeping with a broad and getting up and stealing her ? while she's sleeping. That....is insult to injury and a Hard on Hoes power move if you ask me. LOL
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There's nothing better than sleeping with a broad and getting up and stealing her ? while she's sleeping. That....is insult to injury and a Hard on Hoes power move if you ask me. LOL

haha..................
  • SoutCity
    edited May 2011
    Options

I did that ? once I felt terrible after wards tho. She need the money to pay her lawyer. oh well......
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i am not good at telling stories but here it go...

i m in in high school 8th or 9th grade not sure. downtown Manhattan
    all my boys is getting smash from their s/o so i feel a lil behind the power curve. inadequate. green.
    me tink ta me self
    i need a shorty for this supersperm.
    fastforward.
    I meet this girl named January, she looks like a school teacher, nerd whatever.
    she is quiet, glasses and conservative.
    so i think im the ? .
    i m going to run game.
    in the pizzeria talmbout "put away that money ill buy u a slice"
    chopping it up so she decides we creep to her place.
    moms never home.
    im actually sitting there reading or some ? , acting like a geek.
    she says the words i only heard once in my life.
    DO...you...want me to suck your ? ... she said it without blinking straight out the blue.
    no convo, nothing.
    so a couple of weeks turn to months we ? every chance we get.
    she started teaching me how to stroke but for some reason shorty didnt like for me to go down on her.
    we tried it a few times but nothing.
    i must have assumed we were in a strong relationship.
    i was way off in my azimuth.

all i know is she started changing.
    she starts talking more getting more popular than me. i mean no one knew who she was b4 i introduced her as my girl.
    outfits getting tighter and revealing.
    well the writing was on the wall.
    i go by her house one day lo and behold boyfriend #2 is sitting there looking like a method man stunt double.
    i ask him to leave, her moms distracts me for a second than dun dun punched me in the nose.
    broke my ? real good too.
    *sniff sniff*
    i still feel the pain when it rains.

anyway her moms was yelling
    telling ole girl she wrong and need to stop stringing me along.
    got in between me and him.
    he punched me in the nose broke my ? too.
    my girl standing there laughing.
    i left...and took the longest walk of shame in my life.
    my timbs was leaning that night.
    i think that might have been a pivotal point in my world. idk.
    i do know i pause everytime i hear ? C say "ur girl chose"
    smh.
    ? January.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

all my boys is getting smash from their s/o so i feel a lil behind the power curve. inadequate. green.
    me tink ta me self
    fastforward.
    so i think im the ? .
    i m going to run game.
    moms never home.
    DO...you...want me to suck your ? ... she said it without blinking straight out the blue.
    no convo, nothing.
    she started teaching me how to stroke but for some reason shorty didnt like for me to go down on her.

she starts talking more getting more popular than me. i mean no one knew who she was b4 i introduced her as my girl.
    i go by her house one day lo and behold boyfriend #2 is sitting there looking like a method man stunt double.
    i ask him to leave, her moms distracts me for a second than dun dun punched me in the nose.
    *sniff sniff*

smh.
    ? January.
    Damn, you should've went with February.
  • SoutCity
    edited May 2011
    Options

me tink ta me self
    fastforward.
    so i think im the ? .
    i m going to run game.
    moms never home.
    no convo, nothing.

*sniff sniff*

smh.
    ? January.

This story funny as hell fam. What happened after.
  • peacetothereal1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I did that ? once I felt terrible after wards tho. She need the money to pay her lawyer. oh well......

Damn.....H.O.H for real.
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    not sure i blocked everything out after this. for the most part.
    but she ignored me and i mostly ignored her til she tried to contact me on myspacebout 3 years ago.
    i was still salty so i declined discourse.
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by dikembe mutombo

2nd year of college. I was out eating with three of my friends. One of my friends met this ? MySpace, he was all happy and what not, talking about how she's it. He was like I'm not dating no other girl, and how she likes this and that. This talk continued on for a good 30 minutes. This girl then shows up to the restaurant. I'm like damn this girl actually looks pretty good. So they're talking and stuff, my friend is just grinning like a kid on Christmas. So we finish eating. And we're out in the parking lot, talking about what we're getting ready to do. This other car pulls up with 3 dudes. Dude hops out like what up girl I haven't seen u in forever. My friends arm is around her shoulder, she knocks his arm off, like she was trying to get rid of a fly, then she goes over and hugs him. Then dude was like oh this yo boyfriend? She was like nah just my friend. So dude puts his hand out to my friend like what up wit yo bro. Just looking at my friend u could just sense the defeat that was on the horizon. Then he talks about some party, and she's like yeah we were thinking about that. Then she goes how about I just ride with you. She turns to my friend and goes maybe I'll see u there. She then gets in the car and drives off. Everybody was quiet. Then this little girl comes out of the restaurant, and she's like mommy that boy looks sad. We get in the car and this nygga starts spazzin out, like take me back to my room now. I don't know if I would've recovered from that.

classic

thanks black caesar.

i needed that.
  • peacetothereal1
    edited May 2011
    Options

me tink ta me self
    fastforward.
    so i think im the ? .
    i m going to run game.
    moms never home.
    no convo, nothing.

*sniff sniff*

smh.
    ? January.

Wooooow. Why the ? was the ? laughin though? ? can really be evil sometime.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah is the most epic thread i've seen LOL.. great laughs and countless life lessons to be learned here!
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wooooow. Why the ? was the ? laughin though? ? can really be evil sometime.

my bad
    uhmm she was just colder than i thought.
    still waters run deep.
    quiet ones is the ones u gotta watch out for.
This discussion has been closed.