The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my bad
    uhmm she was just colder than i thought.
    still waters run deep.
    quiet ones is the ones u gotta watch out for.

Bro...if at all possible...through facebook or whatever....you should find this broad and smash. When she's sleep you should pour a bucket of ice cold water on her and run.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man thats one i just gotta take to the grave.

plus no pops or uncles or older cousins to hip me to game.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? said ? january hahahaha
    dam ? bust you in yo ? ? dam.... well its cool bruh, ? took worse Ls than that.

anybody else got some ether buried in the pits of their soul?
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    to soon...

lol nah it was epic my nizz...i still love my black people though...no KinkyCurls
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    I moved to the dc area and she attended a local college.. she got my number through a mutual friend.. She called, we small talked and I found out there her and her other 2 roommates wanted to go clubbing. We made a date, I got some of my folks together and we met them @ their dorm room. They made us dinner, we drank and other things and went to the club. Shorty was puttin it all on me @ the club, word to Jeremih. She was being extra touchy feely in the club so I'm instantly thinking "afterparty". Luckily my homeboys hit it off with her roommates so after the club we went back to their dorm for the "after party". Got back to the dorm, started drinking some more and soon after everyone "retired" to their rooms. Ole girl and I got it in and I was so anxious to show her how much I learned since the last time we were "together". We did our thing, both pass out. I wake up 2-3 hours later and she is out cold. I was trying to go back again but no haps, she was through. So i start scanning her room, and I see a bunch of pictures she has on the wall, so I get up and peep them and I see a rack of her and the dude I hated...THIS FOOL WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL!!! I instantly get mad all over again, I felt that night at the hotel rushing back to me and that familiar feeling I had and I see her wallet on the desk.. So I look inside and of course she gotta pic of those two loving up, so I check the otherside of the billfold and jackpot, ole girl got some cash in there...Took the cash, woke my boys up and we were off to IHOP for breakfast and gas after that..

Last I heard of ole girl, she had twins with some loser, who already had 2 kids from a previous marriage....

good luck with that..

You should've turned the lights on, laid up next to her with no shirt, and took a cellphone picture with her phone and sent it to the dude you hated saying, "And the ? wasn't even all that." ? a pancake breakfast on her. You had the opportunity most of these poor ethered masses never will: you could've ethered the ? that ethered you AND the dude she dropped the ether on you for in one moment.
  • peacetothereal1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If any woman ever starts talkin about men are dogs and all that other ? ...I'm going to e-mail the link to this thread to her. These stories should be compiled into a book and we should call it ...... Ether: That ? that makes your soul burn slow. It would be a best seller.
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If any woman ever starts talkin about men are dogs and all that other ? ...I'm going to e-mail the link to this thread to her. These stories should be compiled into a book and we should call it ...... Ether: That ? that makes your soul burn slow. It would be a best seller.

the ? denial.
    the testicular monologues.
    i know why the caged simp sings.

just a few titles im working with.
  • peacetothereal1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the ? denial.
    the testicular monologues.
    i know why the caged simp sings.

just a few titles im working with.

I like I know why the caged simp sings.

Why Me?
    Scarred
    Crying in the Dark
    Revenge ? !
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    someone make a thread with that
    talking bout our stories
    i got a few
    i was a homewrecker
    no DuckTales
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This thread crazy
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lord of the Smutmongers...
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cmon. I know there are more souls out there burnin slow. Lurkers, make yo ass an account and let it ventilate
  • peacetothereal1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    Cmon. I know there are more souls out there burnin slow. Lurkers, make yo ass an account and let it ventilate

Exactly...Lol...? don't wanna relive the past.
  • peacetothereal1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    someone make a thread with that
    talking bout our stories
    i got a few
    i was a homewrecker
    no DuckTales

I married a bustdown
    ? don't make me treat you.
    I should slap the ? out you.
    Say one more word
    Ashamed
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I married a bustdown
    ? don't make me treat you.
    I should slap the ? out you.
    Say one more word
    Ashamed
    thats the one.......THATS THE ONE RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! only a ? thats really had that ether has thought those exact words......looked that sly ? in the eyes and thought to themselves "i should slap the ? out of you"......you know that stare u give them.....where your blaitently weighing up the pros and cons of slapping the ? out a ? . That should so be the title of the book man. I swear if i ever make the book in the future you muhfuccas gotta promise me not to sue

edit: I Should Slap the ? Out You: Ashamed
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

LMAO. I would buy that ? too.

Nah...we should compile this into a book, send everybody in here a copy & they can hide it at their old High School/College library on some "American Pie" ? . It will be a book of Urban Legends for all the young ? after us.
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was in the 12th grade. I was always looked at for being funny but I was also really quiet so my sense of humor wasn’t really seen by a lot of people. At this point, I had lil game but was the type that would rarely approach a girl. I was a ? because I wasn’t interested in sex, all I wanted was wifey although I never really had a girlfriend. Because of my shy personality, I wasn’t kind of guy to start walking up to someone and try to holla but American Online Member Directory saved a ? , myspace before myspace…Instant messaging people was where I learned how to really talk to a girl because it gave me time to think of something to say before it started to feel second nature but I was never really successful in finding a girl, all of them seem to be fat…but I met this one girl named Livia. She was from my neck of the woods, given that we both are from Mass but we were living in Florida. She was Brazilian, in nursing school and really into church, all of which were different for me but all of which were things I thought were cool.
    Anyways, when we started to talk, I just remember conversations lasted hrs at a time with no breaks. She became the first girl I was open with. I never forget getting into a convo of my late brother and but having to ending the convo. Next time we talked, she brings up my late bro and thought it was amazing she cared. Right then and there, she became my best friend. She was also the first girl who told me she had feelings for me. Of course I had feelings for her and I got the number in due time. We met at Friendlys, and she was looked so amazing in person, really cute, slender but with a Brazilian fat ? .
    A couple months go by and we are kinda moving in slow motion but it didn’t bother me because I was just happy to be in this situation. There was another guy in the picture but I didn’t worried bout him cause I thought our connection was bigger. I just felt like it was just a matter of time even though my parents were old fashion Haitians and her parents were Brazilians who were uneasy with Black guys but I was so determined to overcome that ? cause I wanted her so bad. I decided to show her by emailing her a convo I had with a friend of mine where I poetically explained my feelings for her. Lets just say after that email, she had me in tears that night. As deep as things were, they weren’t that deep. A ? was ? up, I mean eyes red in class, gym class even but over time, we were back to where we were.
    Valentine’s Day 2004, it was clear she wanted to do something, she asked me about Valentine’s Day a month before the day but I couldn’t get over the time she had me in tears that so I approached the whole situation with caution. I made it clear we were goin as friends. To pound home this point, I told her one day that I holla’d at some chick at school that before class start and that I was excited about it. I wasn’t trying to get her jealous but just trying to talk to her as a friend…especially given that she had talked to me about guys she was talking to…But she snapped. At that point I had never heard a church curse me so bad, she even had her friend cussin me out over the phone until she awkwardly but eventually admitted she had deeper feelings for me than before.

Nas lost...
    We still able to work through that and continue our plans of being Valentine’s Day…only for me to realize I was a broke jobless high school who had no money to do ? . The original plan was for my older cousin, who I looked at like my older brother since my actual older brother passed away, was suppose to hook me up and paid for the night but when the night came, he was nowhere to be found. So on the eve of Valentine’s Day… I had to lie and say I was grounded (which Haitian parents never do, they just whip your ass) couldn’t go out. The worse part about it is that I sent so much subtle hints as to what I wanted to do but my reliance on my cousin was too strong…should’ve handled it myself someway.
    Fast Forward to May 4th….By then, we were goin back in forth just to get nowhere but my feelings were still strong. One night the chemistry and eagerness was there and the next it wasn’t. On May 4th in Boston, that older cousin that I looked at as my older brother was murdered. I was crushed obviously but the positive that came out of that situation was that Livia was always there during that time. Everytime I called or reached out to her, she was there. My emotions and feelings for her were as high as they even been because I couldn’t believe I had someone in my life who cared about me this much to be there for a ? . Through all the up and downs, dumb arguments and whatnot, she was still there. I did have a moment of weakness…and admitted to her about what happened during Valentine’s Day and our plans but not that I can reflect, without me really noticing, that might have been the straw that broke the camel’s back. I had never lied to her…
    On a sunny Saturday afternoon, as I exited a limo after attending my cousin’s funeral, I decided to call her. I wanted to hear her voice, I wanted to hear her soft and soothing voice, I needed her then…but she wasn’t available. Her mother of all people picked up her phone and said she was out of town in Miami with her church group. I decided to just be with my family and try and get through the day and weekend.
    I get in touch with her on Monday and she tells me without hesitation, she has a man, and they became a couple that weekend. She said it without any sorrow and consideration for my feelings. She expected me to be happy for her…Things were gravy just a couple of days ago…now I’m as depressed as I’d been to that point. My soul was too empty really react…
    Current update: She’s married with kids…I’m ? like my life depended on it but I got my health, I got a stable job, decent car, decent place to live, I’m gonna get my degree in the fall…life ain’t half bad…
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh jesus

bruh did u at least hit, her or someone that year.
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *looks down* no...but I wasnt thinking about that...
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    throw that skeleton in the closet yo

u in miami u got access to that new new

and you younger than her so get out there
  • BelovedAfeni
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shhh im bout to hit the club myself
    wife sleep
    deuces
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shhh im bout to hit the club myself
    wife sleep
    deuces

Your triflin! I bet you cheat on her too! I hope she find out,and give your ass the lorraine bobbit treatment! ? 's aint ? !
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Your triflin! I bet you cheat on her too! I hope she find out,and give your ass the lorraine bobbit treatment! ? 's aint ? !

Because he wants to go to the club and bust a groove?
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Because he wants to go to the club and bust a groove?

Please! Married men need to have their ass at home with wife, not at no club grooving with a scallywag!
    Married ppl should out to places like that together.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn brocktonpatriot. that ? was flames in the chest. but like amenhotpiv said, u in miami and u haitian. u need to put the lotion and kleenex away (n/h), dust yourself off and get after some cubans.
This discussion has been closed.