Huruma just threatened to ? me LOL

Options
BlackAX410
BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in AKA Donkey
So I see I got a notification right nd i was hopin it was from a dime piece on here.....but NO it was Hepatitis Hurumas ? ass sending me a PM saying this Axel, you ? ? , I will murder you.xo xo just lookin at this homos avi got me dying laughin over these threats

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hope you don't gotta lil' sister ? ... cuz' you know how he gets down.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    maybe he a ? with the stupid fruity swag but he could still ? you
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So I see I got a notification right nd i was hopin it was from a dime piece on here.....but NO it was Hepatitis Hurumas ? ass sending me a PM saying this Axel, you ? ? , I will murder you.xo xo just lookin at this homos avi got me dying laughin over these threats

"Axel, you ? ? " was the title to my heart felt and endearing, personal message to this fine (no ? , no ? , no ? , I swear I'm not ? and I have never thought about passionately ? and sucking other men, no ? , no ? , no ? , I said 'no ? ' so many times so it must be true), young gentleman.
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Hope you don't gotta lil' sister ? ... cuz' you know how he gets down.

lls sure dont, but dude doesnt look intimidating at all he was the kid that ? took their lunch money from back in high school he was sittin at the table by himself and ?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Huruma needs a haircut and a father figure
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Huruma seems like he would hide under your bed while your sleeping
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Huruma needs a haircut and a father figure

man this Michael Evans off good times lookin ? needs more then that
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    "Axel, you ? ? " was the title to my heart felt and endearing, personal message to this fine (no ? , no ? , no ? , I swear I'm not ? and I have never thought about passionately ? and sucking other men, no ? , no ? , no ? , I said 'no ? ' so many times so it must be true), young gentleman.

[IMG]http://ts2.explicit.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=993409898933&id=ce727c8027033b5441851540d3d46371&url=http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/you-? .jpg[/IMG]
    Whole post wreaks of Faggotry!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »

fw3e6p.jpg
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i refuse to believe huruma would do that....without writing some over-analytical ? on y u should die then realizing it goes against his mantra of being against suffering thus confusing the ? out of himself once again.

dam jeff ever since that "alleged" vid of that white boy knocking your ass out u been food on these ic streets.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He must have seen the video of you getting chin checked by that crakkker and thought you were a safe target. Show him that fight was a fluke and unleash your AXEL wrath upon him.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I smell a Huruma diss track from AXEL on the Horizon
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    i refuse to believe huruma would do that....without writing some over-analytical ? on y u should die then realizing it goes against his mantra of being against suffering thus confusing the ? out of himself once again.

dam jeff ever since that "alleged" vid of that white boy knocking your ass out u been food on these ic streets.

I would, indeed, harm/? many people but not Axel. At least not based on anything he's written on these forums.
  • freshb651
    edited June 2011
    Options

ha..........
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    When is gonna Hug the life out of you...

Lol @ the face he has on in his avi..

being his angry, sad, mad, fearful,rage,suprised, nervous face
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • freshb651
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Hurmuma wearing Axels Decepticon Chain....

bwahahahahaha
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options

that shows how much people dislike me on here to where they had to make up a storry about me gettin knocked out this is like the 4th time somebody threatened to ? me on here
  • freshb651
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yo Axel I have noticed they been cuttin' you up recently wuz good ?

wasn't the boy Goobs going at you yesterday ?
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damn axel that knockout vid will be with you for the rest of your posting career ...lol at the ? sayin I see u got them haymakers lmaooo I bet u did axel

yea too bad that fight took place in california and I live in maryland give the ? story up already is the dislike for me that strong??!
  • freshb651
    edited June 2011
    Options
    **still laughing @ the Decepticon chain comment**
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    yo Axel I have noticed they been cuttin' you up recently wuz good ?

wasn't the boy Goobs going at you yesterday ?

well it was a thread that this clown ass ? made of a dude who looked like me gettin knocked out but he thought it would be funny to say it was me now this ? ? got people really thinkin that was me cuz he wouldn't clear it up when i asked him too and he said i shoulda went along wit the joke I got a rep outside the IC so that lie ? me off its a diss track comin his way for doin that ? too
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    jeff axel got knocked out by a ?