Could you f*ck a ? ?

Options
meekins
meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
i aint talkin bout 1 of them pretty soft feminie ? that men known to drool after..

im talkin bout them ? thats polo'd down from head to toe with the polo hat flipped to the back and tryna have they swag turnt all the way up.. those 1s that walk around like they packin something in they pants.

normally i cant ? something im not sexually attracted to and i definetly not attracted to those type of ? .. more annoyed by them than anything, but id find satisfaction in ? 1 just to remind her that no matter how she walk, what clothes she wear, or who she ? .. that she still a ? . to see her run and squirm from the ? would give me all the pleasure i need.

then when im done.. id treat her just like a ? to give her another reminder.. "you gotta go".

Comments

• motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Them "butch" ? ? got too much testosterone it's like being attracted to a man,? all that
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you may as well ? a man B
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    nice avi pico!!

borderline ? thread meekins!!
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options

you musta missed the pitch of the thread.. i aint attracted to em .. but its not about attraction.. its about reminding them that they may appear to be "manish".. but at the end of the day, they still a ? . so theres no similarities in ? 1 them ? and a dude lol.

maybe lookin at them theirs similarities.. but eliviate the clothes and wah-laa.. shes a ? , again.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    motrilla wrote: »
    Them "butch" ? ? got too much testosterone it's like being attracted to a man,? all that

meeks likes un feminine cheeks
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    1. ? 1
    A word to descibe lesbians (women who prefer women). Frequently used by ? women but straight people tend to associate "? " with something bad/offencive.

* It does NOT mean we can't find men... nor does it mean that we're BUTCH/masculine.

I have

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    i aint talkin bout 1 of them pretty soft feminie ? that men known to drool after..

im talkin bout them ? thats polo'd down from head to toe with the polo hat flipped to the back and tryna have they swag turnt all the way up.. those 1s that walk around like they packin something in they pants.

normally i cant ? something im not sexually attracted to and i definetly not attracted to those type of ? .. more annoyed by them than anything, but id find satisfaction in ? 1 just to remind her that no matter how she walk, what clothes she wear, or who she ? .. that she still a ? . to see her run and squirm from the ? would give me all the pleasure i need.

then when im done.. id treat her just like a ? to give her another reminder.. "you gotta go".

? had me dying.No lie I seen this chick one time with a champion hoody on shorts and hairy legs.I was like wow.Plus she had a man cut going on.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Meekins ? ...a ? couldnt get my ? up even to ? that wack ?

LMAO!!!

damn.. whats the IC comin to?

i swear EVERYTHING ? to you mufuggas!!! LMAO!! now yall even consider ? A ? to be ? ?? HAHAHA! wheres the logic in that? lol smh.. this shid getting rediculous.

stickin yo ? in a ? is now ? ... to the IC. im glad the world aint ran by the IC cuz there'd be sum ? up rules to this shid lol.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? had me dying.No lie I seen this chick one time with a champion hoody on shorts and hairy legs.I was like wow.Plus she had a man cut going on.

yea thats typical dykish behavior lol..

i aint gon lie tho.. sometimes you see those ? types and they can be cute as a button in the face.. but wonder what the ? goin on in her head smh.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lurk the ?

LMAO!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »

i can only cosign this. why? b/c at the end of the day, that hefa is still a woman. but she gotaa be one of them pretty ones tho. not no beastly lookin azzz hefas.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    I have

Drop that story homeboy
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If underneath all those masculine clothes she gotta a fat ass and some big ? , I'm ? .
    I could care less how she carry herself.
    As long as she don't try to pitch ? in my ass, I'm ? the ? outta Brett Butler

this........
    All that matters is what's up under them clothes. If the body looking right, she can mos def get it.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Butch ?
    da_brat.jpg
    brat.jpg
    dudes here wouldn't ? ?

that aint even a question ? ....
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I see cats out here justifying their fantasy of ? sex, its twenty le'mon do you
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    if the ? was semi fuckable than yes while she wore my size medium white tee.
  • RiGGA
    edited June 2011
    Options
    and this is a much more fair pic of a butch ?

NQmX74pk8od8kzji6AfMteWVo1_400_thumb.jpg?1276128950

y'all ? is missing the point of what the TC tryna say, and I aint got the patience to explain it cuz yall ? still gon miss the point.

But to answer the question, yeah I'd hit off GP..
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Anybody that would ? a ? broad is a ? .

Maybe im jaded cuz i have ? homegirls but its nothing feminine about them, being attracted to them is like being attracted to a dude.
  • RiGGA
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Anybody that would ? a ? broad is a ? .

Maybe im jaded cuz i have ? homegirls but its nothing feminine about them, being attracted to them is like being attracted to a dude.

lmao, ? dont even read the post, they see the thread title and scream NAW ? YALL ? ? ....lmao @ the ignorance
  • bmoreeast
    edited June 2011
    Options
    iMpIoDez wrote: »
    lmao, ? dont even read the post, they see the thread title and scream NAW ? YALL ? ? ....lmao @ the ignorance

I read the post. That ? said he would ? a manly broad just to show them that their still a woman, yeah that ? is ? . How the ? could a ? ? get hard looking at some ? like this

thumbnail.aspx?q=893478580017&id=b85842001d7428a923b22497448a4286&url=http%3a%2f%2fknelarecords.files.wordpress.com%2f2010%2f09%2fv-slash-came-a-long-long-way-144.jpg%3fw%3d590%26h%3d360
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

y'all ? is missing the point of what the TC tryna say, and I aint got the patience to explain it cuz yall ? still gon miss the point.

umm - no. that's just a lesbian (i don't think butch chicks wear heels). a butch ? looks a little more like this...

0.jpg

i see a lot of people are "being free" in this thread. i'm not judging.
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Butch ?
    da_brat.jpg
    brat.jpg
    dudes here wouldn't ? ?

she's the only butch ? i would do
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    umm - no. that's just a lesbian (i don't think butch chicks wear heels). a butch ? looks a little more like this...

0.jpg

Brah that's a guy.
  • RiGGA
    edited June 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »

0.jpg

? butch ain't a fashion sense, it's a mentality. If it was then ? dress butch, and that ain't right..

And im sure she just dolled up for the pic, she don't really wear heels.
  • bmoreeast
    edited June 2011
    Options

Lmao this has to be the furthest thing ive ever saw from a butch ? . This is a mans fantasy of a ? broad, yall ? keep lying to yall selves, lmao!