Lemme get a few things straight.

Options

Comments

• meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol.. swear id mop the concret wit yo face and make you bite the curb, ya ? . talk about a baby... it dont even gotta be MY baby.. just talk about "A" baby.. thats why yo life aint worth a muthafuckin DAMN... ? .
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Word on the grape vine is ? seen your picture on a sex offender list for Ohio. Thats where the rumors of you ? the baby come from FYI

right.. thats why i got custody. they wouldnt even let me NEAR my daughter if i was a sex offender. take that bullshid somewhere else tryna spark some more rumors.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    i aint even on that nomore. you been cool.

but this mufugga that like to talk about babies can get the beat down to the 10th power.

i kno we had our differences but i never mentioned ya daughter thats not me ? a low blow IMO
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Honestly nobody reading all that ? you ? ass ?

Shut the ? up

Lightskin ? ...smfh
    you could get it to lol.. you aint in no ? projects lol.. internet aint the most common thing in the projects.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i kno we had our differences but i never mentioned ya daughter thats not me ? a low blow IMO

thats what im sayin.. thats what really gets me. ? all the other shid.. dont talk bout my baby.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The meek shall inherit bitchassness
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    right.. thats why i got custody. they wouldnt even let me NEAR my daughter if i was a sex offender. take that bullshid somewhere else tryna spark some more rumors.

Stop being a ? . I just put you onto the information thats being spread behind the scenes. Believe it or dont but now you know why
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The meek shall inherit bitchassness

put yoself in my shoes on this shid. i always said these internet ? could never get me goin.. but the shid i recieve on here proved me wrong. til you go through what i go through on here on the regular, shut the ? up.

post a pic of yo baby if you got 1 and let somebody make sick jokes about him / her.. not once.. not twice.. but on the regular.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    come on bruh, u not gon do nothin just stop..

even in all yo stories, all u talk about is u runnin from ? ...just let it go bruh..
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Stop being a ? . I just put you onto the information thats being spread behind the scenes. Believe it or dont but now you know why

right. post the pic ? . you cant cuz it aint none.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't think it's right to talk about your kid

but you are really letting this site get to you
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options

even in all yo stories, all u talk about is u runnin from ? ...just let it go bruh..

stories where im running im out numbered or a gun is involved. FOH. i aint never ran from a fair 1.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    put yoself in my shoes on this shid. i always said these internet ? could never get me goin.. but the shid i recieve on here proved me wrong. til you go through what i go through on here on the regular, shut the ? up.

post a pic of yo baby if you got 1 and let somebody make sick jokes about him / her.. not once.. not twice.. but on the regular.

c'mon bruh, you shoulda known better than that if you got any sense

I would never post pics of my child online..............especially in a place like this if I was going to catch feelings

you letting this forum ? get too real for you bruh

might be time for a break :shrugs

LMAO...........? can't take t/s serious unfortunately
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited June 2011
    Options
    stories where im running im out numbered or a gun is involved. FOH. i aint never ran from a fair 1.

u never gon see these ? or have a fair one tho..calm down relax.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't think it's right to talk about your kid

but you are really letting this site get to you

it really aint my style but the bullshid gotta give. they talk all this shid all day .. but i need to quit? why they gotta talk shid when they know they just sittin behind a screen knowing they dont have to pay no repercussions for the personal shid they say. thats bitchassness at its peak. i aint never did nothing but mind my biness and i get harassed when i post.. for what, tho?

double standard.. i talk this shid, im a ? cuz "i aint gon do nothin" and "why you mad.. why you so emotional".. "you overreacting".. but they talk that shid all day and dont no body say shid bout that, doe.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    c'mon bruh, you shoulda known better than that if you got any sense

I would never post pics of my child online..............especially in a place like this if I was going to catch feelings

you letting this forum ? get too real for you bruh

might be time for a break :shrugs

LMAO...........? can't take t/s serious unfortunately

dont matter. being over-looked makes the job easier when you get sparked. it was a thread about times you ran or got jumped.. so i posted my stories.. let it be a thread about time you hadda knuckle up.. got stories for that too.. but thats too real for the IC lol.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    and that ? still aint come out to even show his user name. ? stay in hiding.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it really aint my style but the bullshid gotta give. they talk all this shid all day .. but i need to quit? why they gotta talk shid when they know they just sittin behind a screen knowing they dont have to pay no repercussions for the personal shid they say. thats bitchassness at its peak. i aint never did nothing but mind my biness and i get harassed when i post.. for what, tho?

double standard.. i talk this shid, im a ? cuz "i aint gon do nothin" and "why you mad.. why you so emotional".. "you overreacting".. but they talk that shid all day and dont no body say shid bout that, doe.

but you feed into it so folks now know how to push your buttons
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    ? this is the internet, why the ? do you care?...click logout and it will be over
    splatter of words = serious soul scorching

son, ain't nobody reading all that

get some tissue and call it a day champ

cosign ^^^^^^^^^^
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    but you feed into it so folks now know how to push your buttons

i use to laugh with them.. but they like to over due shid. anytime i post.. they like to say some dumb shid. i dont care who you are.. eventually that gon jump on a nerve. especially when somebody stay talkin bout yo daugter.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited June 2011
    Options
    and that ? still aint come out to even show his user name. ? stay in hiding.

so when he does, u gon hop in the ride and go find him?? ? that ? mane..do u see gas prices..

let that ? go..
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    right. post the pic ? . you cant cuz it aint none.

Picture of what chester?
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Picture of what chester?

go head.. get a screen shot of this so called pic of me on a sex offender list.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Picture of what chester?

dont you wanna ? my ex? i could hook you up with her but its gon run you 80 for head. 150 for the ? . bet?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

for some reason this thread made me think of this