Lemme get a few things straight.

Options

Comments

• Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    you could get it to lol.. you aint in no ? projects lol.. internet aint the most common thing in the projects.
    You the same ? that let another man INVADE your home and didnt do ? cuz you were afraid you'd go to jail. FOH. you are a ? ass ? for life

/thread
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you mad cuz kat make you look average on a site these dudes praise you like a queen, huh.. she ? yo game up, huh.. lol.

Look at this low self esteem ass nuggah try to sling ? at someone else cuz you feeling like ass cheeks. Anyone over the age of 11 look average to you.. .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You the same ? that let another man INVADE your home and didnt do ? cuz you were afraid you'd go to jail. FOH. you are a ? ass ? for life

/thread

wait what ??????

i hope this is liesssss
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

/thread

right.. i mean it aint like i got custody of my daughter, in school, and an apartment to keep up with. my life and getting ahead aint important. ? ass. thats why you aint shid now.

yea yea.. go head talk that shid bout me like you know my story.. blah blah blah.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Look at this low self esteem ass nuggah try to sling ? at someone else cuz you feeling like ass cheeks. Anyone over the age of 11 look average to you.. .

riiiiiiiight.. who the ? are you anyway????

just a reminder since you like to make ? jokes like you funny...
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options

25ewdut.jpg

r8w50m.jpg

shut that ? ? up, LAME.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wait what ??????

i hope this is liesssss
    right.. i mean it aint like i got custody of my daughter, in school, and an apartment to keep up with. my life and getting ahead aint important. ? ass. thats why you aint shid now.

yea yea.. go head talk that shid bout me like you know my story.. blah blah blah.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    damn i guess it was truths :(:(
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    Primetime Ace Boogie Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sit your the guy who sang "Informer" lookin ass the ? down you ? wigga ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    25ewdut.jpg

r8w50m.jpg

shut that ? ? up, LAME.

thats somebody momma :(
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    on what, ? posting vids and pics of their foster mom
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOOL that ? lost. Im finna find the thread and bump it. I hope it aint get deleted
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options

yup. mother of 3..... what point you tryna make?
    lol.
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    on what, ? posting vids and pics of their foster mom

No wonder why this wigga try actin black. I thought it was watching too much John Singleton movies.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options

but yea.. you kinda proving the point i was making... about dudes ? comments.. ya know?
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No wonder why this wigga try actin black. I thought it was watching too much John Singleton movies.

sadly i dont even know who john singleton is.... i lost?
  • truth_juice
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Who the ? am I? Who the ? are YOU besides some dude that has to post a sign in his yard and alert neighbors when he moves in????

And what does posting that ugly ass ? have to do with anything? Is that supposed to validate something?
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Who the ? am I? Who the ? are YOU besides some dude that has to post a sign in his yard and alert neighbors when he moves in????

And what does posting that ugly ass ? have to do with anything? Is that supposed to validate something?

stop talkin bout the lies and drop SOME TYPE OF PROOF ya ? ..
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Shut the ? up ? .
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so i link up wit my cousin at the strip club down the street for a few brews n ? so its closing time bout 230 so we gettin ready to leave.. so we outside jus talkin bout his bike n ? .. i tried gettin a ride cuz its been a lotta dudes gettin robbed out here lately n i wasnt even tryna be the next victim but he came on his bike to save gas so that left me to walk.. and thats a hike forrea..

so i get down the street n go to the store to get me some chips n juice for the hike n as im leavin out.. dis ? walkin in n i KNOW i know that face from somewhere..

anyway... so im way ahead a dude by the time he get out n its like 3-330 in the mornin and its dead out on the strip.. jus me n him walkin behind me.. but everytime i looked back, he was gettin closer and i was walkin for a min n he aint turnt yet so i already knew what time it was but what was i to do... go down a side street? naw.. it coulda got real stupid if i had did dat..

so i turn around n he aint nothing but like 20 feet behind me so i put my chips in my pocket and my juice down n started freakin my mild jus bein real casual but i already knew what was comin at this point..

he come up by the side a me like.. "you got a light?" im like yea i got you.. so now he in where he wanna be.. so we walkin down the street n makin small talk den n the mid sentence, ? steped back pulled my shirt from the side and fronted like he put a gun to my head but when he grabed my shirt, i turned my head n saw his hand so i knew it wasnt no gun so i aint had dat to worry about.. at this point, im still a lil tipped from the strip club n i really want in no mood to be workin wit dude and i dont know who he got watchin

when he pulled my shirt, i tried pullin away but almost fell n caught myself n just slid out my shirt n lost my glasses n the process.. he like.. "gimmie yo wallet, gimmie yo wallet".. i siad i aint got ? n some how got away.. i hit dem jets across the street n he aint even bother tryna catch me.. but i still had a hike ahead a me at that point so i hadda watch my back every 3 seconds the rest of the way.. i wasnt even suprised it happend tonight as much as i be out late.. it was only a matter of time

This ? is a certified ?

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?39011-Dude-tried-robbin-me-tonight-smh
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    right on, brotha.. right on.
  • truth_juice
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by meekins
    so i link up wit my cousin at the strip club down the street for a few brews n ? so its closing time bout 230 so we gettin ready to leave.. so we outside jus talkin bout his bike n ? .. i tried gettin a ride cuz its been a lotta dudes gettin robbed out here lately n i wasnt even tryna be the next victim but he came on his bike to save gas so that left me to walk.. and thats a hike forrea..

so i get down the street n go to the store to get me some chips n juice for the hike n as im leavin out.. dis ? walkin in n i KNOW i know that face from somewhere..

anyway... so im way ahead a dude by the time he get out n its like 3-330 in the mornin and its dead out on the strip.. jus me n him walkin behind me.. but everytime i looked back, he was gettin closer and i was walkin for a min n he aint turnt yet so i already knew what time it was but what was i to do... go down a side street? naw.. it coulda got real stupid if i had did dat..

so i turn around n he aint nothing but like 20 feet behind me so i put my chips in my pocket and my juice down n started freakin my mild jus bein real casual but i already knew what was comin at this point..

he come up by the side a me like.. "you got a light?" im like yea i got you.. so now he in where he wanna be.. so we walkin down the street n makin small talk den n the mid sentence, ? steped back pulled my shirt from the side and fronted like he put a gun to my head but when he grabed my shirt, i turned my head n saw his hand so i knew it wasnt no gun so i aint had dat to worry about.. at this point, im still a lil tipped from the strip club n i really want in no mood to be workin wit dude and i dont know who he got watchin

when he pulled my shirt, i tried pullin away but almost fell n caught myself n just slid out my shirt n lost my glasses n the process.. he like.. "gimmie yo wallet, gimmie yo wallet".. i siad i aint got ? n some how got away.. i hit dem jets across the street n he aint even bother tryna catch me.. but i still had a hike ahead a me at that point so i hadda watch my back every 3 seconds the rest of the way.. i wasnt even suprised it happend tonight as much as i be out late.. it was only a matter of time

smh. And you got the nerve to call anyone a ? . Herb ass white boy.
  • meekins
    edited June 2011
    Options
    attempted robbery.. supposed robber tries me and gets nothing from me. im a ? ? gotcha.
  • truth_juice
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? got ran for his flamin hot fritos and he celebratin like he just beat Joe Frazier