LOL.. yall trippin.. (Kat Vs Pico)

Options

Comments

• meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You said yourself you dim ass cracka. Thought you logged of, yo?
    i was bout to til i saw yo weak post. hadda correct it.

aright.. im bout to log off forrea. ima holla at yall haters later to see if i gotta iron some more of these creases out.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    shut yo ? ass up. saying dumb shid like how i payed this girl.. the ? you come up with this shid? you want more video evidence that we was dating??? but why would i do that when yall gon make up more shid lol.. you gon have to shut all that shid all the way up. preciate it. continue ? yo ugly ducklings and hating on the "white boy" cuz you cant do what he does LOL.

actually I don't care if you'll white.......right now.

just saying this is rather...... odd course of actions.

and I think you know the ? .....just probably feel its to late to turn back now
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol.. ? ass.. yall can keep talkin. hate is love out here, man!! lol. just in a rough way.

This ? likes rough love... log off you sound like a teenage girl with all this i love my haters ?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    2644z6g.jpg

Is that your kid Meekins? Serious question...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Multiple shots fired directly at kai:

idipnu.gif
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i was bout to til i saw yo weak post. hadda correct it.

aright.. im bout to log off forrea. ima holla at yall haters later to see if i gotta iron some more of these creases out.

I'm convinced you a ? cuz....

A. You wanna plea bargain when ? come at you but you wanna go EXTRA hard at the females with some "slap yo ass" an "ugly ? " posts like you jealous or in a catfight with them. Ole competing with females for shine ass cracka. And...

B. You talking about "ironing out creases" ol Martha Stewart, perfect starch ass ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    time to let the cat out the bag... because of yall ? ass ? voting me top feelings catcher of the year 2010...

i went out and recruited the following posters to prevent a repeat...

meekins
    humurua
    little JJ

that is all....
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yea man.. meekins winning out here lol.

truth be told.. no matter what factual evidence i bring to the tabel.. yall gon be mad and make something out of nothing just to hate..

and why the ? is KAI BUSTED ASS talkin?? cant she see she dont amount to shid being compared to kat?? lol.. and i dont even ? with kat like that.. i didnt do shid outta spite. i did it to apply pressure on pico horribly average ass since IC thirsty males drool over her.. i deleted cuz i didnt want it to be on here like THAT.. but fiat was slick enough to snatch it up before i deleted it. i called her and let her know what it was.. nothing outta spite. she cool wit it. she dont like it but she cool with it.

never did i date a ? .. stop making up bullshid for more haters to run with just to have some type of dirt to throw on my name.

reppin time ? ass said "meeklns girl>>>> msleading CLOSE THREAD".. but he saw how much fun the haters was having so he decided to join in and front on me like everybody else.. so i had to remind him what he said.. and just took it a step further and told him he would have to break bread to even touch her (watch-- eww who would pay to touoch THAT, blah blah blah..-- i know its a lot of hurt feelings on here lol)

i didnt make no thread about my ex.. as 1 stated.. more lies trying to turn trying to make factual. as seeds already posted it was a PM that he took a snap shot of and posted it. that wasnt a thread, idiot lol. whats the next lie?

i understand why yall mad, tho... jealousy is a strong emotion. keep it up.

Keep me out of this lame ass argument.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    time to let the cat out the bag... because of yall ? ass ? voting me top feelings catcher of the year 2010...

meekins
    humurua
    little JJ

that is all....

Aye, I recruited Little JJ bruh!
  • truth_juice
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

meekins
    humurua
    little JJ

that is all....

Axel, B..... Axel.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    U missing axel from that list
  • Dupac
    edited June 2011
    Options

Aye, I recruited Little JJ bruh!

i'm taking credit for all these new feelings catchers....even if i never said ? to them..... i would claim jeff axel, but as a baltimore rule city ? never claim suburb ? ......can't do ? about that one...
  • a.mann
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they get a wife beater long as Pico toros at try outs??
  • Dupac
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Axel, B..... Axel.
    U missing axel from that list

lmao @ yall being 2 seconds faster than me...

dead @ that youtube... lemme sign out and pretend i'm laughing about something else for the next 30 mins
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

One of her ? longer than the other one... ol' long ? shorty ? ass hoe.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So the IC "Haters" are "jealous" of Meek meek? FOH

He called Kai "busted". He smoking some powerful ? .
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    oh yea.. MC the RAPPER.. yea im callin you out.. i feel bad for you cuz you aint nothing but a hop and a skip away.. lol.. so you gon have to watch what you type when typing bout me. dont make me make an example outta you.

thumbnail.aspx?q=935898455382&id=50c47a2474e43e2ecc9c1d69f2fb5805&url=http%3a%2f%2fi149.photobucket.com%2falbums%2fs63%2fClyde67%2ffight-club.jpg
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • truth_juice
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yo real question. I thought YT didnt allow nudity tho? Enlightenment?
  • fiat_money
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yo real question. I thought YT didnt allow nudity tho? Enlightenment?
    They allow nudity, it depends on the type of nudity. Educational/artistic ? is allowed.

But it still takes them a while to delete the other nudity.
  • truth_juice
    edited June 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    They allow nudity, it depends on the type of nudity. Educational/artistic ? is allowed.

But it still takes them a while to delete the other nudity.

I see. Makes sense...

? Meek.
  • a.mann
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i aint gettin charges pressed on me.

I'm think about pressing charges against you for uppin that ? .
  • fiat_money
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In all fairness, Pico need to drop a similar video to accurately compare :)
    Cosign, for all we know, she may also have ? with coaster-sized areolae, that freefall when she takes her bra off.
    fiat_money wrote: »
    ibanHm.jpg

Whelp, close thread. Pico, and her atypically elevated navel just lost.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Unless, of course, pico can counter with similar footage or with undeniable proof of some kind.

Emphasis on the bolded.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ha ha, you're hilarious, in such a sad, pitiful and pathetic way.

if i remember correctly, nobody ever brought your girl up until you decided to interject her into dizz's thread. and then when people wanna give their opinion, you wanna get all hoe-motional.

meekins, judging from them bird arms in your pics, you'll break ya wrist swatting a fly.

i've never seen anyone who brings so much unnecessary ridicule onto themselves. actually i have; my goodness, he's the male aqua

Kai didn't he get robbed by a ? without a weapon lol? He was afraid dude was gonna hit him with the hand of ? .
  • truth_juice
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ha ha, you're hilarious, in such a sad, pitiful and pathetic way.

if i remember correctly, nobody ever brought your girl up until you decided to interject her into dizz's thread. and then when people wanna give their opinion, you wanna get all hoe-motional.

meekins, judging from them bird arms in your pics, you'll break ya wrist swatting a fly.

i've never seen anyone who brings so much unnecessary ridicule onto themselves. actually i have; my goodness, he's the male aqua

LMAO at female calling out your frail ass arms. And yall just gonna let him make it on the candy bracelet he rockin huh?