Options

Comments

• Scott Peterson
    Scott Peterson Members Posts: 217
    edited June 2011
    Options
    valid post

dead@usuncl3tom

? be like carlton banks in that episode where will and carlton get thrown in a cell and at the end of the episode carlton ask his pops

Usuncl3tom Banks: Dad, if you were a cop and you saw someone driving a car at two miles an hour, would you stop them?

Philip Banks: That's what I asked myself the first night I was stopped.

i'm over here dyin at usuncl3tom banks. "that's what i asked myself the first night i was stopped" lmfao
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Well I don't know about all that. I think thats just H-rap lol

Dont feed into that silliness can you name one rapper that I called a House-? other than 50-Cent??

..and how are you co-signing a person so sick in their head that they think a Black man calling another black man a 'house-? " is an act of racism.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Dont feed into that silliness can you name one rapper that I called a House-? other than 50-Cent??

..and how are you co-signing a person so sick in their head that they think a Black man calling another black man a 'house-? " is an act of racism.

Why talk down on your own people?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Field ? ,House ? ....Both kinds still haven't left the plantation...? need to ? with such silliness..

While ya'll playing house ? and field ? , that crackkka taking over the world while ya'll fight for pennies
  • rick ross uncle
    rick ross uncle Members Posts: 177
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Field ? ,House ? ....Both kinds still haven't left the plantation...? need to ? with such silliness..

While ya'll playing house ? and field ? , that crackkka taking over the world while ya'll fight for pennies

shut up u not even black fam u in the same boat as ? zeem
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol who made that stan of the year thread with the music building up to USMarin3s pictures?

That was a while ago, before the IC went down last time
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Why talk down on your own people?

Because Duct Tape Mob had to teach Young L.A. a hard lesson in street-justice.

Ask your favorite rapper why he uses 'beef" to sell records or why he built a career off tearing down other Black men for the amusement of fans.

I dont know why Freddie Gibbs dissed poor LiL B......I huess he just likes tearing his own people down.
  • NickyBarnes6
    NickyBarnes6 Members Posts: 232
    edited June 2011
    Options

Ask your favorite rapper why he uses 'beef" to sell records or why he built a career off tearing down other Black men for the amusement of fans.

I dont know why Freddie Gibbs dissed poor LiL B......I huess he just likes tearing his own people down.

lol @ "his own people"
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Last I checked, my favorite rapper didn't use beef to sell records. 50 Cent did...
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shut up u not even black fam u in the same boat as ? zeem

? please,I'm black...I got black family members so ? with that..You don't know me,you just faceless internet gigabyte thug..Hit system reboot and shut your e-mouth invisible one

See how my words flow like H20?...Thats Sekhem Flowing Thru my soul..Get you some before you box with me
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So, because a rapper doesn't do what you want him to do, he's a field ? ? Fact is eminem isn't relevant to the black community, so attacking him does what? Entice white people to put more money in his pocket? How about attacking rappers who are relevant to the black community that do nothing but endorse drug use and drug distribution.Last time I check those two things alone cause more destruction to black men than a trillion ? taunts. This vnasty broad is obviously running a gimmick. Yes, lets have raps black elite address her and add life to her soon to die gimmick. Terrible, terrible thread...
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's 2011 and yall are arguing about who's the best piece of property
  • rick ross uncle
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? please,I'm black...I got black family members so ? with that..You don't know me,you just faceless internet gigabyte thug..Hit system reboot and shut your e-mouth invisible one

See how my words flow like H20?...Thats Sekhem Flowing Thru my soul..Get you some before you box with me

u ain't shiiiet.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited June 2011
    Options
    u ain't shiiiet.

What you on? Some goo goo ga ga ? ? You want some mashed peas? A diaper?...

You ain't got no mental ammo to battle me..Sit your ? three worded reply having ass down...

Go watch some Baby can read rugrat before you step in the ring with me

What is shiett?..Muthafucka can't even cuss right lol
  • rick ross uncle
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What you on? Some goo goo ga ga ? ? You want some mashed peas? A diaper?...

You ain't got no mental ammo to battle me..Sit your ? three worded reply having ass down...

Go watch some Baby can read rugrat before you step in the ring with me

this ? ? you ole conspiracy believing ? ass wanna be our race ass ? take that ugly broad out your sig that ? is makin me wanna judo kick my comp screen
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What is this? The Rick Ross special Detective unit?..Focus on getting your idol a bra flunkie

Go ahead and kick that computer screen..Hope you break it..Maybe you'll ? once and for all like a hoe should
  • rick ross uncle
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What is this? The Rick Ross special Detective unit?..Focus on getting your idol a bra flunkie

Go ahead and kick that computer screen..Hope you break it..Maybe you'll ? once and for all like a hoe should

where u stay at i'm going to knock your teeth in. for fakin the funk
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited June 2011
    Options
    where u stay at i'm going to knock your teeth in. for fakin the funk

Once Again..2800 masseyville rd apt 2831 macon,ga....

When beast mode is switched on..I love that gangsta ? ...I'll pistol whip you til ya eyelids come off...Please do bring it whereever you come from

Yeah I know you ain't gonna be fakin the funk..I'll leave you stankin somewhere
  • rick ross uncle
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Once Again..2800 masseyville rd apt 2831 macon,ga....

When beast mode is switched on..I love that gangsta ? ...I'll pistol whip you til ya eyelids come off...Please do bring it whereever you come from

Yeah I know you ain't gonna be fakin the funk..I'll leave you stankin somewhere

alright ? boy im bringing whole army with me
  • rick ross uncle
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    yall E-thugs are fools smdh

what you say you Michigan J. Frog looking ? i'll drop u
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    supreme mind reppin that IDGAF movement. i like how he be callin ? out lol
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited June 2011
    Options
    alright ? boy im bringing whole army with me

Plastic Army Soldiers don't count...Go to your playpen and watch toy story because thats what you kickin Faggo(Yeah I said Faggo..? NEED TO GO)...TOY STORIES!!!..toy ass ?

Bring your army and I'll LEGALLY murk every single ? you bring..
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That boy can't even E-thug correctly..How you a fake E-thug? lol..Thats a double dose of fake..High Frutose Corn Syrup ass ? ..U fake sugar
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    who's alias is this??

who else would it be? only person typing like they can't see straight is the guy can't see straight(Mr. Jr)
  • the_apprentice
    the_apprentice Members Posts: 156
    edited June 2011
    Options
    that boy can't even e-thug correctly..how you a fake e-thug? Lol..thats a double dose of fake..high frutose corn syrup ass ? ..u fake sugar

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!