Which Is More Embarrassing getting "Getting Dunked On Or Crossed Over" ?

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    crossover is too dependent on the finish imo..even on some missed poster attempts you sit back like "gotdamn". crossover with no finish its like "too bad he didnt hit the shot"

perfect example of the missed dunk

Yo that was the most impressive dunk miss ever i was buggin wheni seen that the what ifs of it was captivating.. ? was inhuman.. and inhumane lol
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i don't know but I hate when you're playing a pickup game and the ball goes out of bounds and nobody knows who touched it last. the game turns into the Tower of Babel. and if its in a gym its even worse because it just adds an echo effect to 10 people who are already yelling in tongues. just pure utter chaos/screaming/denial takes place. then that one dude on your team who can't shoot a lick always chimes in with the only thing anyone can even understand at that point - "ball don't lie" and he insists on being the one who shoots
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i don't know but I hate when you're playing a pickup game and the ball goes out of bounds and nobody knows who touched it last. the game turns into the Tower of Babel. and if its in a gym its even worse because it just adds an echo effect to 10 people who are already yelling in tongues. just pure utter chaos/screaming/denial takes place. then that one dude on your team who can't shoot a lick always chimes in with the only thing anyone can even understand at that point - "ball don't lie" and he insists on being the one who shoots

as true as all of this may be, it was still random as hell
  • playmaker88
    edited June 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

Or ? with flawed physics.. most of the time if im involved ill just be like ? it.. and play lockdown D
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol i still aint vote im still debating

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lmao
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think getting dunked on is worse...
  • b*braze
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

this ? here hurt alot of NBA player's feelings

i forgot at one point steve franchise looked like he was gonna be a beast
  • b*braze
    edited June 2011
    Options

jeebus christ @ both of these

it wasnt just how hard they got dunked on... but also how hard they fell down.

ive made my decision
  • playmaker88
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    jeebus christ @ both of these

it wasnt just how hard they got dunked on... but also how hard they fell down.

ive made my decision

Southbeach?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    when a man says jeebus christ, you know he just saw some decision altering ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    tough one i say crossed up especially if you fall down. getting dunked on happens if you trying to block a shot. so that's nto really all that bad. now those ? trying to just take a charge and getting yammed on ? is worse. but look at mourning or mutumbo or olajuwn. sometimes you block the shot and sometimes you get dunked on.
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lmao

i voted cross just then lol b/c my fave player of all time is A.I So im familiar with that feelin!
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Gettin Dunked On by far
    i was in the 9th grade

i was playin a pick up game and the cat i was guardin was behind me(bad defense i kno) the ball was still in that backcourt
    they throw a long lob im figuring ima jump and intercept or at worst knock it down, shiiiiit that ball went ova my head i turned
    and saw the bottom of dudes shoes as he yamed that ? in. The whole gym went dumb. that was hella embarrassing 4sho.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Neither, it's part of the game
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Riding the Bench
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol Lebron was running behind Wade on that posterization. ? said ? that I wanna be on his team.
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't have a huge problem with people getting dunked on, especially if they're trying to make a play on the ball and get a block. I respect the effort

I always liked these though....

I find that getting crossed badly is more hilarious for some reason.

• siqnih da rapper
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Riding the Bench

lol........
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Kerry Kittles dunk from the 9:44 mark. # 13 dunk.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Crossover providing defender drops into breakdance mode and ball goes in.
    But with that said D.Wade dunk on Varejao was disgusting! For the simple fact that Wade saw him and acted like he weren't there, Varejao got 7 inches on Wade and yet Wade still did it with such ferocity....

What about getting blocked on....How does that rank on embarassment level?
  • opiie562
    opiie562 Members Posts: 962 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    But with that said D.Wade dunk on Varejao was disgusting! For the simple fact that Wade saw him and acted like he weren't there, Varejao got 7 inches on Wade and yet Wade still did it with such ferocity....

this ? was ? disgusting
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited June 2011
    Options

yeah u right about that but... its a lot of excuses u can make up for that like.. "aw this man is 6'2 and he is 7'1" ? like that!
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you get crossed and you fall its more embarassing then getting dunked on.
    If you dont fall i would say getting dunked on is more embarassing.
  • bigsmooth14
    bigsmooth14 Members Posts: 134
    edited June 2011
    Options
    getting crossed
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    smh at lebron joinin' up wit the dude that jus put his nuts n his teammates face...and scored /n/h
    Getting dunked on and u falling down with dude standing over u is the ultimate ether
    or something like this im killing u
    probably my top 3 fav dunks of all time...JUST BECAUSE of the finger pointing. if u do that 2day...u'd get susepended for 2 weeks...man they softened up the nba these day lol
    peagle05 wrote: »
    then of course you have the rare "i broke my own ankles" crossover perfected by stephen curry
    lol ? b talkin about my dude steph and him needin that kobe ankle insurence but u cant b crossin' yo self over...thats no no...im shocked aint nobody put that vid up of him and eric gordon lmao...*wait for it*...
    I don't have a huge problem with people getting dunked on, especially if they're trying to make a play on the ball and get a block. I respect the effort

I always liked these though....

top 3 fav VC dunk
    I find that getting crossed badly is more hilarious for some reason

honestly...while the move was good...i absolutely HATE when local announcers overhype whatever just happend. "OH ? HE JUS TOOK A DRINK OF WATER...runnat back...aight look...he grabs the bottle...and OH ? ...he took a swig...dats hydratin fo'dat ass" ? ridiculous lol