genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    NO he never will be
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Bruh shut the ? up. Your only making yourself look like a ? just like your idol. Wayne ain't seeing Yeezy, plain and simple. Wayne's best track ain't seeing Kanye's worst.

Wayne has the most annoying fans...

and i cosign the bolded
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Bruh shut the ? up. Your only making yourself look like a ? just like your idol. Wayne ain't seeing Yeezy, plain and simple. Wayne's best track ain't seeing Kanye's worst.

Reaching my dude

Old Weezy >>>>>>> Kayne (rapping wise)
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol at ? comparing wayne to kanye. Kanye dissed a white girl and still outsold waynes latest debut with MBDTF. I dont think ? realize how big that ? was. Millions of white people turned on him and he still outsold wayne who is now catering to the white pop top 40 crowd. Wayne is a 1 trick pony he makes punchlines and thats it. When wayne tries to play guitar or sing hes terrible at it. Kanye has been a 5 star producer, been a lyricist, made an entire new lane of acceptable hip hop after college dropout and has survived ? off white people and stillhas a careerr.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    nkflier23 wrote: »
    Dr Carter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kanye's career

Kanye has never made a song more creative than Dr Carter or Gossip

Dr Carter is a stolen concept and an average song.

Wayne has yet to make a classic album, I know it hurts. Hell, we ? on 50 but a least he has a classic to fall back on
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wayne has the most annoying fans...

and i cosign the bolded

Yea he does. I can't stand his fans. They worse them Eminem fans. T/s prolly wears a lip ring, skinny pants and all that other ? ? his idol wears.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Family Business>>>>>>>>Wayne
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited June 2011
    Options

Wayne has yet to make a classic album, I know it hurts. Hell, we ? on 50 but a least he has a classic to fall back on

Co sign! Wayne wishes he had a album like GRODT. Wayne ain't never had a classic and he's way to deep in the kind of ? music he does nowadays to even make anything great anymore. The pre C3 Wayne is gone and never coming back... Dude is done.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GOAT?, LOL, How? Sales Wise he's barely cracked 10 Million, Other Rappers have sold more. Albums Wise, he doesn't even have a consensus Classic, other rappers have alteast 2 certified Classics. Skill wise, Well Lyrically he's not top 10, Flow is straight but not Top 10. What category is Wayne #1? The only thing he did historically was transition from Child to Adult rapper. I still want to throw up at this line:

Next time you mention Pac, Biggie or Jay Z don't forget Wezzy Baby = Blasphemous

This generation will elevate Wayne cause he's all they've got so he will probably become a Hip Hop Legend down the line once he retires but he won't be in GOAT discussions. There are Plenty of Hip Hop Legends. There are a chosen few that are in GOAT discussions. Doubtful Wayne makes it.
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Kayne's rap skills are getting amped in this thread..
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Let's be real, The Documentary>>>>>>Any Wayne album
  • nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

? please shut the fk up, I bet you the same type of ? that thinks Big Sean would murder Drake lyrically or that Kanye has always bested JAy-Z on all they collabos. Seriously ? ? you been spewin ya random hate bullsht for bout 20 pages and ? been ignorin ya attention whorin ass
  • DMTxTHC
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Kayne's rap skills are getting amped in this thread..

It's not so much his Rap skills, it's his songs in general

Kanye>>>Wayne...
  • nkflier23
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Family Business>>>>>>>>Wayne

How can I take this serious ? look what you have in your avy, an average ass album by a mediocre ass rapper
    come the fk on jay2.gif
  • DMTxTHC
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Reaching my dude

Old Weezy >>>>>>> Kayne (rapping wise)

"It's Kanye, but most of my plastic still say 'Kayne'" lol
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited June 2011
    Options
    How can I take this serious ? look what you have in your avy, an average ass album by a mediocre ass rapper
    come the fk on jay2.gif
    The scary thing is the album in my avatar is better then any Wayne album since C2 lol
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GOAT?, LOL, How? Sales Wise he's barely cracked 10 Million, Other Rappers have sold more. Albums Wise, he doesn't even have a consensus Classic, other rappers have alteast 2 certified Classics. Skill wise, Well Lyrically he's not top 10, Flow is straight but not Top 10. What category is Wayne #1? The only thing he did historically was transition from Child to Adult rapper. I still want to throw up at this line:

Next time you mention Pac, Biggie or Jay Z don't forget Wezzy Baby = Blasphemous

This generation will elevate Wayne cause he's all they've got so he will probably become a Hip Hop Legend down the line once he retires but he won't be in GOAT discussions. There are Plenty of Hip Hop Legends. There are a chosen few that are in GOAT discussions. Doubtful Wayne makes it.

This right ? here! Close thread! This ? is dead now.
  • nkflier23
    edited June 2011
    Options

Dr Carter and Gossip are STILL both more creative than any song Kanye has ever crafted. Sht I'll even throw Anne in there.

Can't believe ? are in this thread hypin up KANYE of all ? rapping skills 2nhjfcp.jpg

someone please post Kanye's BEST line right here and now
  • nkflier23
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The scary thing is the album in my avatar is better then any Wayne album since C2 lol

Big Sean is a mediocre rapper, the album is mediocre. Tha Carter III >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that sht
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Anne is another stolen concept done poorly. Beat is FLAMES tho
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Big Sean is a mediocre rapper, the album is mediocre. Tha Carter III >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that sht

Big Sean IS a mediocre rapper but at the moment he's making better music then Wayne..... And that's what matters
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

carter 3 was garbage don't let them inflated ass record "sales" fool you
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Carter 3 wasn't "trash", it had 3-5 good songs
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's not so much his Rap skills, it's his songs in general

Kanye>>>Wayne...

that's because Kayne's rapping on beats he made, and with that Wayne has still made better songs then Kayne don't forget how long Wayne's been a rapper
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I wanna punch LiL wayne