A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack THE OFFICIAL STORY..must read

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    there was about to be war between Suge/Pac and Jack/Hench/Tut

that song was a death threat, thats why at the end he says

"Against all odds, I don't care who the ? you is, ?
    You touch me I'm at you
    I know you ? think that I forgot
    Hell no I ain't forgot ?
    I just remember what you told me
    You said don't go to war unless I got my money behind me
    Aight, I got my money right here, now I want war"

suge had plans for them ? , that one night in vegas ? everything up, ? slipped up...blood wud have been shed regardless at some point

damn

? were about to go to war forreal
  • juice214
    juice214 Members Posts: 38
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mann this is amazing...
    Shows why Pac knew his death was coming sooner than later in addition to saying "Against All Odds" was the realest he ever wrote.
    All that stuff has been proven true...i have a feeling the "truth" about Sept 6 1996 will be unveiled within the next couple years.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    To the T/S: Amazing drop and read, b...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    damn that ? jack was lampin out west during his last years in the states .........

? was charismatic and crazy ..

now I know what jay was speaking about on "justify my thug" .. "I aint never been smacked a ? better keep his hands to himself" ....
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    damn that ? jack was lampin out west during his last years in the states .........

? was charismatic and crazy ..

now I know what jay was speaking about on "justify my thug" .. "I aint never been smacked a ? better keep his hands to himself" ....

Jay didn't want it with Jack..why you think him and these other rappers rolled with so much security back then?

A well respected emcee once said suckas need bodyguards...
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    jay breathed when jack got deported, that ? wud have been a problem for any ? coming up, he wud have wanted a chunk of that money

also jay had issues with jacks lil ? e money bags,
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Whats crazy is Hatian Jack was so powerful and Pac still aired him out on Against All Odds

Pac was airing them ? out in the Vibe interview when he was still locked up.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i feel this ? Pac was crazy forreal, he'd either end up dead sooner or later or in the pen....
    he wanted revenge, i think he was trying to let go of that shooting, but at the same time he was unable too, he wanted jacks head on a plate

if u had given this ? a heater, he'd have shot them boys given half a chance...u know pac was always ready to throw down if his life depended on it

suge also was all about it, so u had a recipe for disaster...

i feel we'd still be saying RIP Pac some years later or he'd be doing life....he'd probs made a few more albums and starred in a few more movies though

Also Pac was thinking about leaving Death Row. Firing David Kenner and ? . ? Makaveli, Pac should of changed his name to Charles ? Bronson
  • truthurtz
    truthurtz Members Posts: 55
    edited June 2011
    Options
    THE REALEST ? PAC EVER WROTE......

hatian-jack-pac.jpg

^^
    I heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
    Jewelery, fast cars and he's known for flashing (What's his name???)
    Listen while I take you back (? SAY HIS NAME!) and lace this rap
    A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack

Knew he was workin for the feds, same crime, different trials
    ? , picture what he said
    , and did I mention
    Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time

I know you ? ? is listenin, The World Is Mine
    Set me up, wet me up, ? stuck me up
    Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up
    Touch one of mine on everything I own
    I'll destroy everything you touch, play the game ?
    All out warfare, eye for eye

Last words to a ? ? , "WHY YOU LIE?!?"
    Now you gotta watch your back, now watch your front
    Here we come, gunshots too Tut, now you stuck
    ? the rap game, ? this M-O-B
    So believe me we enemies, I go against all odds

Puffy gettin robbed like a ? , to hide the fact
    he did some ? he shouldn't have did, so we ridin for that

And that ? that was down for me, restin dead
    Switch sides, guess his new friends wanted him dead
    Probably be murdered for the ? that I said
    I bring the real, be a legend, breathin the dead

And these young cats be havin the nerve to say Pac wasn't the greatest..smh. This verse in itself solidifies he was. He was spittin real life ? not no fabricated make believe ? .

Damn its crazy how the pieces of puzzle are slowly coming together.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lets not get ? twisted...the black mafia started in philly back in the 70's...and they kids the JBM or junior black mafia came out in the 80's...and thats well documented hell JBM ran north and west philly until them jamaican shower posse ? came knocking

http://www.mafianj.com/afro/jbm.shtml

http://articles.philly.com/1986-02-04/news/26088259_1_drug-dealers-gang-war-drug-trafficking
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so yall saying jack was the original debo

puffy asking that ? for his watch...

jack saying what watch
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2011
    Options
    all it would of took is that lil ? from the wire kenard to smoke his ass for being a gimp...

? slumped the ? omar...some im sure he could have got jack
  • INFAREDSHAWTY
    INFAREDSHAWTY Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2011
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    puffy asking that ? for his watch...

jack saying what watch

lmfao

@ threadstarter solid drop
  • WSGP
    WSGP Members Posts: 94
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damn I haven't felt that empowered after reading somethin in a kool minute. Good ? T/S.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I read most of that Haitian Jack story b4, but didn't know it was that deep.

Some of that info was incorrect tho. Pac didn't go to the Quad studio to record with Bad Boy, it was to record with some artist named Lil' Shawn.

Pac probably shouldn't have spoken to the journalist about Jack or expressed his feelings about them (before the first shooting).

Jimmy Henchmen and Haitian Jack allegedly had him setup for the first shooting b/c Pac spoke against them after they bought him jeweleryand co-signed him.

Even though they did him ? and were the reason he had to do time, the best bet would've been to not speak gangstas name until he had more muscle.

Pac probably wouldn't have been shot if he didn't express his opinion on the issue.

It's crazy how deep ties are in the underworld. So many people connected and people with no conscious that are tied in with these rappers and entertainers.

I think that's why you'll see rappers not speak their mind 24/7 like Pac used to; they know about all of the goons that have industry connects.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Johnson is now currently serving his life sentence in Jonesville , Va and he confirms to KING that as both New York Magazine and Newsweek have speculated that he is at the center of a renewed investigation by the U.S ATTORNEY’s office in New York regarding the shooting as well as slaying of Tupac Shakur. Johnson says that in the spring of 2005, he was moved by the Feds from Jonesville prison to the Metropolitan Corrctional Center (MCC) in downtown Manhattan next to a cell containing Jacques “Haitian Jack” Agnant for intense questioning.

Johnson says that in spite of that he is working with tupac’s father , Mutulu Shakur and Shakur’s private investigator Watani Tyehembia in their own investigation of the murder of Tupac shakur, Tyehembia confirms that Tut has cooperated.

King Tut isn’t surprised why many of Tupac’s fans are wary of his motives in helping to solve the murder of Tupac, “I can understand why pac fans would not like me and I respect their loyalty to him”…”But I want them to know I definitely had nothing to with his attempted murder nor his assassination, it is very important that they know that this situation is MORE COMPLICATED THAN THEY WOULD EVER BELIEVE, if you look at this case you will find numerous lies , inconsisticies and more importantly cover-ups and smoke screens!”

“If i’m wrong prosecute me to the fullest degree, but if I’m innocent let me go, even though i was a bad guy in my younger years, i didn't do this, and i don't deserve to be here for this!"

I forgot that King Tut said this back in the day. looks like what he said might be coming to light.

Crazy how deep the story is
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Pac was airing them ? out in the Vibe interview when he was still locked up.

i believe that vibe interview is what really made things worse for pac

pac was saying some deep ?
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    I forgot that King Tut said this back in the day. looks like what he said might be coming to light.

Crazy how deep the story is

yeah man it's crazy man.Tut trying to let you know there were bigger people than him who got Pac killed off

it's deeper than rap bruh

when he said it was more complicated than they would ever believe then you know it's way real than we know bruh

but trust me in due time the TRUTH will surface
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    i believe that vibe interview is what really made things worse for pac

pac was saying some deep ?

Tupac's 1994 Vibe interview
    Tupac%202%20Vibe.png
    http://www.2pacworld.co.uk/2pacVibeInterview94Shooting.html

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    yeah man it's crazy man.Tut trying to let you know there were bigger people than him who got Pac killed off

it's deeper than rap bruh

when he said it was more complicated than they would ever believe then you know it's way real than we know bruh

but trust me in due time the TRUTH will surface

KingTut.jpg

In a recent article in Source magazine, Walter Johnson (aka Tut) denies a connection to Tupac's shooting. Tut was mentioned in "Against All Odds" where Tupac raps, "gun shots to Tut, now you stuck." 50 Cent also references the incident stating "When Pac got shot, I got a kite from the pen saying Tut got knocked." Many people believe that it was Tut's connection to Puffy, and Black Mafia ties, that were behind Tupac's first shooting in 1994.

In the article Tut states that he was framed by people in the industry who blamed him to "prevent themselves from falling." Tut later implies police corruption, "I might not have all the answers, but I'm quite sure I have something that's very, very important for the rap world to feel. It takes a criminal to catch a cop just like it takes a cop to catch a criminal."
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In a recent article in Source magazine, Walter Johnson (aka Tut) denies a connection to Tupac's shooting. Tut was mentioned in "Against All Odds" where Tupac raps, "gun shots to Tut, now you stuck." 50 Cent also references the incident stating "When Pac got shot, I got a kite from the pen saying Tut got knocked." Many people believe that it was Tut's connection to Puffy, and Black Mafia ties, that were behind Tupac's first shooting in 1994.

In the article Tut states that he was framed by people in the industry who blamed him to "prevent themselves from falling." Tut later implies police corruption, "I might not have all the answers, but I'm quite sure I have something that's very, very important for the rap world to feel. It takes a criminal to catch a cop just like it takes a cop to catch a criminal."

damn thats a powerful quote.....to often we see people take things and run with it
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Bravo!!!!!!! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt the article yet, but just reading the comments and quotes i must this is one of those days i comend the T/S....and All Hip Hop....for giving us a avenue to discuss these type of things........as a younging growing up, Pac died on the Fri. 13th....... i remember Saturday morning hearing about it from the streets.......im a young dude but a old dude at the same time.......so for me this is valuable info......like man, i was attached to rap at this time, we all was caught in the moment, we all choose a side, and we all have been fooled, this was bigger then fans, this was bigger then money, when "Against All Odds" dropped, i never knew anything about anything......but one thing stuck in my head...."This is the realist ? i ever wrote".......and i always wondered, like dam Pac.........what about "So many Tears"....."Dear Mama"........"I aint Mad Cha"........ Man if Pac not in your top 5... ? your self.........these new rap ? ? the game up, not saying the game should be played how it was played in the early 90's....... im sayin with all the fake ? , and facades, and the labels are eating off this and making clones and auto-piloting these artist into image that not worth it, cuz u felt Pac, and Pac was a amazing artist, this was ? was on some real life Machaveli ? ....... i never knew who Machaveli was....... i mean Pac introduce a ? to a new level of thinking.....and to this day he still speaking from the grave.......like damn was a amazing feat, 15 yrs later and his words still are crisp and the truth is so shocking, man these rappers these days, couldnt pay for the perfect timing Pac....not only did he have perfect timing, he was able to craft his story into legend...thats deep ? , because it was his whole intentions to play out like this if he was to die, so he had to die, and he knew and he understood that..........the ? was really ready for war......and i seen a post that hit it dead on.......Him and Suge was ready for war.....but that night at the Tyson, was a major slip up......for the Death-Row camp.......
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KingTut.jpg

Yup he was framed by Jack who put word on the street that Tut was the one who shot Pac.....word spread to Pac...

Pac saw Tut rollin with Badboy in 95, so he put two and two together

But Tut was set up by Jack for personal reasons, in actual fact Issac was the one who shot Pac and the one who's many robberies were pinned on Tut.

Not saying Tut never did robberies, he obviously did dirt, but most of the robberies were committed by Issac..which he confessed to 3 different ? in the pen,

The feds went after the wrong man, had they gone after Issac back then, this case wuld have been sold long ago, but they were so hell bent on putting something on Puff, they were fixated on Tut
  • Moeskezli
    Moeskezli Members Posts: 103
    edited June 2011
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    lets not get ? twisted...the black mafia started in philly back in the 70's...and they kids the JBM or junior black mafia came out in the 80's...and thats well documented hell JBM ran north and west philly until them jamaican shower posse ? came knocking

http://www.mafianj.com/afro/jbm.shtml

http://articles.philly.com/1986-02-04/news/26088259_1_drug-dealers-gang-war-drug-trafficking

weebay.gif