Why did Pac have Beef with the Fugees????

Options

Comments

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Synthesis go sit yo ass down somewhere and listen to "Same ? 's" on repeat....
    Pac was never no ? threat....Pras would've threw bars of ether his way and the ? would've been so scathing that Pac would never rebound from it....

nobody wud give a ? about the bars...think ur missing the point

pac was on a different level as a solo artist, different fanbase

the fugee's were a group, they were shying away from gettin into battles or beefs...while the so called eastcoast westcoast beef ? was goin on, they came in from a different lane and suburban white people luved it....they said they didnt want any part of these beefs....

the fugees werent about to get in a battle with a solo rapper who was all about riding on ? and part of a notorious label like DR..they didnt want the likes of Snoop, Pac, DPG and whoever else goin at them....

They were making pseudo political music and catchy rap records....

they were anti gangsta rap and not about to get embroiled into all that ? .....

they took the same route as de la soul, threw up the PEACE sign and made money touring the world
  • thesynthesis
    edited June 2011
    Options
    flip8.jpg
  • INFAREDSHAWTY
    INFAREDSHAWTY Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wyclef went on record saying something along the lines of "2pac's music is a bad influence on the youth" and seeing as how pac saw himself as an ambassador to the black community, he obviously lost it. lol i've heard stories of the fugees being at clubs during their height and word comes that pac is coming to the same club, and they sneak out the back door just as he's arriving. i've heard that this happened a few times during the late 90's around ny/nj area
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cuz Pac was a hatin' ass ? .
  • thesynthesis
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol^ my ? gave it up for the Fugee's twice, it's on videos, one posted in this thread

a hating ass ? dont say "ur music is hot"

however when u diss a ? , den he will bite back...wat u want pac to sit there and let ? insult him after he was showing u luv...dats a hoe move on the fugees part
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol^ my ? gave it up for the Fugee's twice, it's on videos, one posted in this thread

a hating ass ? dont say "ur music is hot"

however when u diss a ? , den he will bite back...wat u want pac to sit there and let ? insult him after he was showing u luv...dats a hoe move on the fugees part

• georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wyclef went on record saying something along the lines of "2pac's music is a bad influence on the youth" and seeing as how pac saw himself as an ambassador to the black community, he obviously lost it. lol i've heard stories of the fugees being at clubs during their height and word comes that pac is coming to the same club, and they sneak out the back door just as he's arriving. i've heard that this happened a few times during the late 90's around ny/nj area

That's what I heard. I heard that Clef allegedly said that in Vibe.

Side note: Didn't The Score and All Eyez On Me drop on the same day?
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Pac was one emotional ? . Getting offended over every ? damn thing,
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    People always try to paint Pac as that crazy ass dude that dissed rappers for no reason.
    Pac showed them mad love on MTV said how much he liked their new album and what did they do? They decided to get involved in this bad boy vs death row beef and blame Pac for the whole fiasco so dude only did what he had to do
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Pac was a ticking beef bomb in his last days
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The same reason why he beefed De La Soul, you get the feeling that groups like these thought Pac was a negative influence, and to be honest they were not far off, he let all that thug life ? cloud his perspective.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i think it was killin me softly thatz y pac said ? this aint no muthafukin MOVIE on when we ride on our enemiez!
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Tupac had beef with everyone

that is a LIE u got TUPAC confused wit JERRI CURLZ pac did not have a million rapperz from EVERY COAST from east 2 west ? on him like S-CUUURLY woodface is da VINCE MC MAHON of HIPHOP..,,.
    a_list wrote: »
    ms hill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^ U betta b that BIG ? HOE n ya avi sayin that krazy ? lol

well u know da OUTLAWZ is all ova NJ/NY so that story is believeable cuz tupac said he had jerzey screamin WESTSIDE!
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's deeper than rap
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yea when i first hurd the diss i was like " damn pac y u dissin the fugees they seem like the most non violent friendliest group ever"

but i didnt kno the ? move they pulled and the connection with jack so pac was right in this
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the refuges are overrated
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol @ Jimmy Henchmen being blamed for this too

Apparently, the Fugees tried to dooo Tupac. However, ? , this ain't no muthafuckin mooovie.

Simple as that......lol...... they tried to dooooo him......
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Pac was one emotional ? . Getting offended over every ? damn thing,

if you bypassed the video i posted you a damn idiot, hell you were probably in diapers guzzling similac when that ? was going
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Seeing as how The Fugees has been some what answered, what about the disses toward Da Brat, Chino XL, and Mobb Deep?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    none of them ? were seeing pac, even if they wanted too

they ? up by dissin the west, u cant take a man down wen u diss his entire coast, they are lucky he died, his beef with them was in the early stages, nobody even knew about it some years later

they might of ended up being victims like biggy

praz went on to work with johnny j who produced his biggest record..ghetto superstar joint

and wyclef was doin 2pac covers and remixes

? were on his ? after he died....

You stay stanning ? .
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Seeing as how The Fugees has been some what answered, what about the disses toward Da Brat, Chino XL, and Mobb Deep?

Da Brat: Dissed him in a interview, said something like "we don't really listen to all that madness, especially some guy on the west coast starting up drama dissing ppl"

Chino XL: "you get ? like 2pac got ? in jail"

Mobb Deep: (While you in jail, Thug life, we still livin it)
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    Mobb Deep: (While you in jail, Thug life, we still livin it)

Damn, good drop, never known how it started...

You know the song though?
  • thesynthesis
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damn, good drop, never known how it started...

You know the song though?

De La Soul mentioned him in a interview, also they had a lil subliminal goin at him in a song

Pac was showing luv to most of these ? at one point or another, but soon as he got success the haters came out the woodworks, everyone had something to say

Old rappers, new rappers, everyone wanted a peace. You even had ? on the westcoast dissin Pac on the low,

When ur the no1 rapper it comes with the territory

Real ? like Method Man who were cool with both BIG and Pac never got into it, kept there mouths closed and made music with both, chilled with both....thats why Pac respected WU
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2011
    Options

itz obvious that da brat said sum slick ? about pac since she was down wit badboy thatz y pac got STORM 2 ride on her....

& queeno x was da main 1 runnin around sayin tupac got ? n jail & slobb deep was dissin pac when he was n jail.,.
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    if you bypassed the video i posted you a damn idiot, hell you were probably in diapers guzzling similac when that ? was going

? , I'm way older than yo tired ass. I stay by my statement.