A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack THE OFFICIAL STORY..must read

Options

Comments

• Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Moeskezli wrote: »
    weebay.gif

lol, you ? i swear
  • opiie562
    opiie562 Members Posts: 962 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gooooood drop, ? killed half an hour at work, ? interesting. didn't know Haitian Jack was roaming around the streets in Beverly Hills though lol, ? was real hollywood street guy
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Haitain Jack robbin all the drug dealers standing in line to get into the club!LOL What kind of ? ? are NY streets raising that ? would have gotten a dirt nap nobody is untouchable!
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    eye opening...

straight up craziness...

I gotta break out my old tupac and biggie cd's...

they had to drop more clues in their music and maybe I overlooked it...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited June 2011
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    I read most of that Haitian Jack story b4, but didn't know it was that deep.

Some of that info was incorrect tho. Pac didn't go to the Quad studio to record with Bad Boy, it was to record with some artist named Lil' Shawn.

Pac probably shouldn't have spoken to the journalist about Jack or expressed his feelings about them (before the first shooting).

Jimmy Henchmen and Haitian Jack allegedly had him setup for the first shooting b/c Pac spoke against them after they bought him jeweleryand co-signed him.

Even though they did him ? and were the reason he had to do time, the best bet would've been to not speak gangstas name until he had more muscle.

Pac probably wouldn't have been shot if he didn't express his opinion on the issue.

It's crazy how deep ties are in the underworld. So many people connected and people with no conscious that are tied in with these rappers and entertainers.

I think that's why you'll see rappers not speak their mind 24/7 like Pac used to; they know about all of the goons that have industry connects.

50 the only one that does!!! thats why i respect him.....he's the only consistent rapper being mentioned in all these stories. Jack and henchmen knew curtis was in them streets!!! which is probably why henchman only got the dude who was rollin wit Yayo (Lodi Mack) murked instead of putting a hit on Yayo himself for slapping Hench's son up. 50 got more money now than Pac had back then so that would have been a war that Hench would have lost
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you know after reading this, i wonder.........was the term "jacked" (robbing) named after haitian jack......

interesting
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You know after reading this, I wonder.........was the term "Jacked" (robbing) named after Haitian Jack......

thshock.gif
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dabull wrote: »
    50 the only one that does!!! thats why i respect him.....he's the only consistent rapper being mentioned in all these stories. Jack and henchmen knew curtis was in them streets!!! which is probably why henchman only got the dude who was rollin wit Yayo (Lodi Mack) murked instead of putting a hit on Yayo himself for slapping Hench's son up. 50 got more money now than Pac had back then so that would have been a war that Hench would have lost

lmao....fool they shot his momz crib up, what makes you think he was scared, also yayo didn't slap the lil ? , Lodi did
  • dabullsss
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    lmao....fool they shot his momz crib up, what makes you think he was scared, also yayo didn't slap the lil ? , Lodi did

Yayo was there with him tho!!! cmon nig, we all know that!
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yayo was there with him tho!!! cmon nig, we all know that!

yea and his mom crib got lit up because of it
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Hench was nothing with out Jack.....once the crew was ripped apart and Hench locked up, he came out on the street, he was just living off former glory...

In Pacs day, they had all these NY rappers shook, but them days are long gone....It's a shame Pac died, i dont think Jack wud be breathing right now
  • dabullsss
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well i would have love to see DMX and PAC go at it, X was shook of no one in his prime
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well i would have love to see DMX and PAC go at it, X was shook of no one in his prime

that ? probably wouldn't have happened, treach would've stop that fire before it even ignited
  • INFAREDSHAWTY
    INFAREDSHAWTY Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2011
    Options
    X was shook of no one in his prime

well, the man was high on ? most of the time
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yea read tha same story bout 2 weeks ago haitian jack knew how to play both sides but regardless he a rat! Muhfucka still gettin bread of artist though like wycleff...
  • draf.ink
    draf.ink Members Posts: 115
    edited June 2011
    Options
    off the hook. that's a really interesting read.
    the question now is how does this tie into 2pac getting murdered in Las Vegas?
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    thshock.gif

perfect response.............*Mind Blown*
  • deeroc22
    edited June 2011
    Options
    draf.ink wrote: »
    off the hook. that's a really interesting read.
    the question now is how does this tie into 2pac getting murdered in Las Vegas?

eh... it prolly doesnt..In the most likely scenario Pac was gunned down for beating on Orlando Anderson

and i think a better question is how does Big's death tie into all of this? Was it just to get at Jimmy(hurt his pockets)? Big was a cash cow for BadBoy and Hench was supposedly seeing money from Puff based on some of the things ive read....
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    eh... it prolly doesnt..In the most likely scenario Pac was gunned down for beating on Orlando Anderson

some ppl on here gonna deny that too...smh
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

so you feel the reason 50 cent's house he got for his baby mama got burned down,could be a reason for that?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    WHOA @ that james woods story

did yall read that?

Thats amazing.I think that went over ppls head.I think it's crazy how bad ? sorrounds bad ? .
  • slickrik2002
    slickrik2002 Members Posts: 84
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so once Pac died, did anything happen between Haitan Jack and Suge/Death Row? Seemed like they shifted immediately into a war with the Crips and left that situation behind........also interesting that Jack was living in Cali later on.
  • deeroc22
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thats amazing.I think that went over ppls head.I think it's crazy how bad ? sorrounds bad ? .

yeah when i read i had to stop, roll up and read it again ... i was buggin for a sec... surprised no one mentioned it in here.. ? could prolly stopped 9/11 SMH
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Haitain Jack robbin all the drug dealers standing in line to get into the club!LOL What kind of ? ? are NY streets raising that ? would have gotten a dirt nap nobody is untouchable!

Alpo usto rob ? too.A lot of people were dying at that time.Crime was sky high.? didnt want to die.Some of these dealers madem oney by themselves couple thousands no soldiers.Soldiers cost money man it iant cheap.