How does a rapper say ? the police but then plays a Cop in Movies and Tv?

Options
Supreme_Mind999
Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Reason
Ice cube-Made some of the most shockingly rage against the machine albums..Death Certicficate,Amerikkka's most Wanted,Str8 outta compton etc..

Legendary Hip-Hop icon Ice Cube has been cast in a new action comedy movie called "Ride Along". In Ride Along, Cube, will play a rogue cop who attempts to sabotage his sisters marriage to a white psychiatrist by taking him to work for a ride along.

Ice-T-Has produced str8 gangsta ? a cop hip hop and rock music(Bodycount)..But has played roles of police officers his whole film career

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSfJasAULUvE7NhCXwCVaFYKQw_8g8uypj0nzaM6h6261egsLd

One more...

2 Pac-Shot two off duty cops,made songs like violent,got assaulted by cops..but played a cop(albeit ? cop) in gang related

gangrelateddvd.jpg

Moments of Selling out for money? U decide

Comments

• TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that ? with ice t was always crazy to me he played a cop in damn near all his movies and tv shows
    pac on the other hand was a good actor so i guess its cool he played diverse roles
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    A 6 figure check, that's how.
  • - BE -
    - BE - Members Posts: 96
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i hope it was for a pay check, or becoming a well rounded actor

it would be funny to find out one of these ? wanted to be a cop secretly as a kid or some ?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    A-C-T-O-R ? .

Anyways real ? know how cops opperate.They be in the hood like street dogs.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I ask the questions people afraid to ask and put on blast
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's a reverse Rick Ross move.

Ice-T was a real emcee and then became an actor pretending to be a part of the racist system of US law.

Rick Ross was a real part of the racist system of US law and then became an actor pretending to be a drug kingpin and emcee.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2011
    Options
    A-C-T-O-R ? .

Ain't no real ? i know portraying a cop after saying ? the police..smh..Period!
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2011
    Options
    RMay wrote: »
    ? enablers and ? loving companies that want to show that your kind is just liek the rest. Biggest propaganda bs and lies if I ever did see one. Your kind will never be civil nor civilized.

get the ? outta here crackkka...go outside and get fried by the sun's rays vampire
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so rappaz who say ? snitches(camron) and then end up playin one in a movie(Paid N Full) aint a real ? ?

Naw...If you take a strong stance against something then stay true to your word..Thats real..
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ice gets at least 150K per episode....
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how does suge call snoop a snitch but work with 5-o according 2 documentaries
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    cause they good actors...they learned the ropes by pretending to be bad boyz and gangsters as rap artists while hangin around street ? ...and decided hey my rap career is fallin off and i been actin and playin a role my whole rap career so why not just be a actor and a easy 5 digits...llike when sports players become sports commentators or coaches..quick transition and easy lick
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    No you're not a sell out because you're an actor in a movie.
    A-C-T-O-R ? .

Ice gets at least 150K per episode....
    \

all this...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rappers are entertainers
    Actors are entertainesrs

The first 10 that come to mind:

Ice T played a cop
    Ice Cube played a cop
    Dr. Dre played a cop
    Rza has played a cop
    Nas has played a cop
    Ludacris played a cop
    50-cent played a cop
    LL Cool J played a cop
    Ed Lover played a cop
    Will Smith played a cop

It's almost a Hollywood ritual for a rapper to play a role as a police officer, similar to Black comedians having to wear a dress.

I guess the white-Jews like to transmutate that rebellious energy and outlaw aura into the exact opposite of what rappers are viewed as. Subliminal character imprints are something most people are unfamiliar with.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

How old are you ? ?Seriously.Are you joking?
  • booty-gif-dot-com
    booty-gif-dot-com Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    glowy wrote: »

as long as its clears. Deez ? are entertainers. you pay them enough and just like any other ? you get down for the right price!

• Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Rappers are entertainers
    Actors are entertainesrs

Ice T played a cop
    Ice Cube played a cop
    Dr. Dre played a cop
    Rza has played a cop
    Nas has played a cop
    Ludacris played a cop
    50-cent played a cop
    LL Cool J played a cop
    Ed Lover played a cop
    Will Smith played a cop

It's almost a Hollywood ritual for a rapper to play a role as a police officer, similar to Black comedians having to wear a dress.

I guess the white-Jews like to transmutate that rebellious energy and outlaw aura into the exact opposite of what rappers are viewed as. Subliminal character imprints are something most people are unfamiliar with.

Bingo!!.........
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So I assume that you don't know what acting means? Also they were saying ? the oppressive police.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Rappers are entertainers
    Actors are entertainesrs

Ice T played a cop
    Ice Cube played a cop
    Dr. Dre played a cop
    Rza has played a cop
    Nas has played a cop
    Ludacris played a cop
    50-cent played a cop
    LL Cool J played a cop
    Ed Lover played a cop
    Will Smith played a cop

So what exactly is wrong with being a cop? Your boy Rick Ross was a prison cop and you don't see a problem with that.Seriously,the police are necessary and all of them are not bad.I don't know why it is so popular to diss the cops online when in person you and everyone else like you would not dare pop ? at the police.So stop the frontin like yall some freedom fighters and revolutionist when yall would not have even marched with X and MLK.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    - BE - wrote: »
    i hope it was for a pay check, or becoming a well rounded actor

it would be funny to find out one of these ? wanted to be a cop secretly as a kid or some ?

And that's a problem why? You people complain about the cops,but are against blacks becoming cops which will give them the power to change how the police operates towards minorities and the poor communities.Tell me what logic are you using here?
  • VulcanRaven
    edited July 2011
    Options

Stop hanging with real ? and hang with real MEN.There is a difference and you are not even black.? you saying ? for?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Stop hanging with real ? and hang with real MEN.There is a difference and you are not even black.? you saying ? for?

I'm not even back?.Yeah go ahead and fix that typo..You don't know me dude..I say what the ? I wanna say..What you gonna do?..My family black and puerto rican
  • VulcanRaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm not even back?.Yeah go ahead and fix that typo..You don't know me dude..I say what the ? I wanna say..What you gonna do?..My family black and puerto rican
    Ain't nothing I can do.I just find it funny that latins love saying ? .I mean we don't even come from the same culture despite our racial background.What is the difference between a puerto rican or a white person saying ? though?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ice-T is prolly the realest ? in Hip Hop history. He's got tons of interviews from back in the day on like the Arsenio Hall Show and ? where he says that he was never had a problem with the police. Just the ones who make it their business to victimize black people. He also said that the LAPD needed some real ? on it who would be cool as ? and not give ? a hard time for petty ? but still do his job.

This was YEARS before Law and Order.