WTF is Michael Jordan wearing? Has anyone seen this website ? is Hilarious

Options
123457»

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmfaooo.......why are some of yall taking it so seriously? Its just jokes, damn are yall his stylist?

lol
    Just like Mike's fashion sense....a joke

and i agree with homeboy's...theory

if you are a genuis at one thing....when must suck badly at another
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i found a pic of Mike actually wearing somethin decent

woman_may_sue_over_stolen_michael_jordan_love_letter.jpg
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yooo

the first few pics of this ? got me dyin, idk if I posted in this before...hilarious
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i dont know if its better or worse than his love letter from school

5887828134_787ab430ef_o.jpg

Transcript

Michael Jordan

My Dearest Laquette

How are you and your family doing, fine I hope. I am in my Adv. Chemistry class writing you a letter, so that tell you how much I care for you. I decide to write you because I felt that I made you look pretty rotten after the last night. I want to tell you that I am sorry, and hope that you except my apologie. I know that you feelings was hurt whenever I loss my necklace or had it stolen.

I was really happy when you gave me my honest earn money that I won off the bet. I want to thank you for letting me hold your annual. I show it to everyone at school. Everyone think you are a very pretty young lady and I had to agree because it is very true. Please don't let this go to your head. (smile) I sorry to say that I can't go to the game on my birthday because my father is taking the whole basketball team out to eat on my birthday. Please don't be mad because I am trying get down there a week from Feb. 14. If I do get the chance to come please have some activity for us to do together.

I want you to know that my feeling for you has not change yet. ← (joke) I am finally getting use to going with a girl much smaller than I. I hope you my hint. Well I have spent my time very wisely by write to you. I hope you write back soon. Well I must go, the period is almost over. See you next time around, which I hope comes soon.

With my Best Love

Michael J. Jordan

or this
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    With a Lockout here, theres literally nothing to talk about. Wow someone made a tumblr just to rant about what Michael Jordans wearing? When your MJ's age, your swag is at another level
  • Darius
    edited July 2011
    Options
    With a Lockout here, theres literally nothing to talk about. Wow someone made a tumblr just to rant about what Michael Jordans wearing? When your MJ's age, your swag is at another level

? Jeffrey
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It took long enough for that love letter to get posted in cheap seats..lmao
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

or this

LMAO I remember this commercial
  • Darius
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAO I remember this commercial

I'm not surprised. You were probably 31 when it originally aired
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SMH that's how old ? dress, MJ damn near 50 - i got uncles that dress like that ? in their minds they cool as ? ....
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lmao

i remember that joint too
  • Darius
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rakim ii wrote: »
    lmao

i remember that joint too

Yo what was it like seeing MJ hit that shot against Georgetown?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

or this

Same age.....

lol............
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    All that money and this ? DONT have a stylist. (no ? )
    He needs to trade for Chris Bosh, so he can get a player/stylist for the price of 1.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

rofl @ king hassan being Papa Wu

i think he and Fazeem are the elders of this site

its good to have folks around that can actually tell you ? how it happened instead of all the kids who recall ? that happened when they were 8 months old
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    All that money and this ? DONT have a stylist. (no ? )
    He needs to trade for Chris Bosh, so he can get a player/stylist for the price of 1.

This thread is pure comedy lol.....
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Mike is wealthy, he don't give no ? ........

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    july12_jordan_299x372.jpg

rotflmao
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darius wrote: »

Transcript

Michael Jordan

My Dearest Laquette

How are you and your family doing, fine I hope. I am in my Adv. Chemistry class writing you a letter, so that tell you how much I care for you. I decide to write you because I felt that I made you look pretty rotten after the last night. I want to tell you that I am sorry, and hope that you except my apologie. I know that you feelings was hurt whenever I loss my necklace or had it stolen.

I was really happy when you gave me my honest earn money that I won off the bet. I want to thank you for letting me hold your annual. I show it to everyone at school. Everyone think you are a very pretty young lady and I had to agree because it is very true. Please don't let this go to your head. (smile) I sorry to say that I can't go to the game on my birthday because my father is taking the whole basketball team out to eat on my birthday. Please don't be mad because I am trying get down there a week from Feb. 14. If I do get the chance to come please have some activity for us to do together.

I want you to know that my feeling for you has not change yet. ← (joke) I am finally getting use to going with a girl much smaller than I. I hope you my hint. Well I have spent my time very wisely by write to you. I hope you write back soon. Well I must go, the period is almost over. See you next time around, which I hope comes soon.

With my Best Love

Michael J. Jordan

or this

Lolololololol ? got me crying

lol he still the greatest though
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

Transcript

Michael Jordan

My Dearest Laquette

With my Best Love

Michael J. Jordan
    Ya know, for a college student....Mike couldn't write. This looks like it came from a 5th grader.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol "please have some activity for us to do together"

MJ was trying to get in them draws!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    worst-dressed superstar EVER,but in his defense he's 6'6' 200 plus it's not like he can just pop into Walmart or Kohls and scoop some Levi's

Old post but yea he can find clothes that fit him.. He ain't that tall or big
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

Transcript

Michael Jordan

My Dearest Laquette

With my Best Love

Michael J. Jordan

Somebody tell me this letter is a joke. Damn, Mike was an ? even before he became the GOAT.

lol @ "If I do get the chance to come please have some activity for us to do together"