Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that was that fat gorilla moe james. it was his punishment for snitching on the IC when we did the Yoshi forum raid .

lmao!!!! say it ain't so. lol!!!
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    lmao!!!! say it ain't so. lol!!!

yep. he deserved every ? that showed up for that craigslist orgy for his snitch ways.

the yoshi forum raid was hilarious btw
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Gotdayum @ Sending trannies to a ? 's crib.

All I've sent is food.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol yea satellite image of moes house an ? were posted
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yep. he deserved every ? that showed up for that craigslist orgy for his snitch ways.

the yoshi forum raid was hilarious btw

i haven't heard about that. what happened? and why did moe snitch?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this was the 1st i actually thought somebody was gonna die behind the IC shenanigans lol at the trannies tho
  • earth two superman
    edited July 2011
    Options

from what i remember.....

i forget who started it, but a bunch of donkey posters raided some forum that had some sort of sick fetish with Yoshi (mario's green dinosaur friend) everyone made up ic/yoshi names (earth 2 yoshi, yoshiproof, yoshifan35, yoshi the army cook) and just trolled the ? out of them.

moe james emailed the yoshi mods and told them where all the posters had come from.

then moe james yoshi acct got hacked and the emails were posted.

then ducky got his info, posted his address on cl, and said he was hosting a ? orgy. i dont know how many if any trannies showed up but ? was hilarious. moe was forced to say he was duckys ? and begged for this to stop lol

hes never been the same since that day.

mario_sadYoshi.gif <--- moe james when the 1st ? showed up
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol yea satellite image of moes house an ? were posted

woooooooooooooooow!!! u lie! lol!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited July 2011
    Options

i forget who started it, but a bunch of donkey posters raided some forum that had some sort of sick fetish with Yoshi (mario's green dinosaur friend) everyone made up ic/yoshi names (earth 2 yoshi, yoshiproof, yoshifan35, yoshi the army cook) and just trolled the ? out of them.

moe james emailed the yoshi mods and told them where all the posters had come from.

then ducky got his info, posted his address on cl, and said he was hosting a ? orgy. i dont know how many if any trannies showed up but ? was hilarious. moe was forced to say he was duckys ? and begged for this to stop lol

mario_sadYoshi.gif

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am rollin over here!!! damn. that ? loves yoshi THAT much?? lol!!! so i guess under older women, yoshi would be #2 on moe's list of things he loves. lol
  • earth two superman
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am rollin over here!!! damn. that ? loves yoshi THAT much?? lol!!! so i guess under older women, yoshi would be #2 on moe's list of things he loves. lol

nah 2 is his lifetime supply of proactive lol

i dare moe james to come in here and say that ? didnt happen
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

? ... ? is heartless.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    KTULU i believe did have the Goat thread asking ? to recreate their favorite album covers in MS Paint. I believe that ? went plat in both the Reason and GnS.

got many of them jawns saved

21eqdk0.jpg

2vj9bq0.jpg

23mr4hx.jpg
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol that ? was great. I think his phone number was in the cl posting as well.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nah 2 is his lifetime supply of proactive lol

i dare moe james to come in here and say that ? didnt happen

Lmao!!! wow!! if moe does ever show up, i definitely wanna hear his side of this. hold up tho. has it been confirmed that mofos actually showed up @ his crib, ready to get their blue oyster on....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol that ? was great. I think his phone number was in the cl posting as well.
    o it was lol
    @KTULU u got that J Dilla Donuts joint homie did?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    2qmlmwg.jpg
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn I always heard about Moe James being forced to say he's OTT's ? , but never knew the whole story. ? hilarious, e2s :tu
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yea the ic had some classic ass times...

Nothing more classic than the iheartcali exposure tho...that thread alone is why i started posting

Long live the great...
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As much as I respect the posters who provided the exposures for the IC to see, gotta give a shout out to the ones exposed. Without their shortcomings, where would our entertainment on this site be?
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited July 2011
    Options

Got damn.
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Yea the ic had some classic ass times...

Nothing more classic than the iheartcali exposure tho...that thread alone is why i started posting

Long live the great...
    That was the craziest exposure I've ever seen.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Battling with Dr. Funky was great.

Him showing up on 2 different google street view images was priceless
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn I always heard about Moe James being forced to say he's OTT's ? , but never knew the whole story. ? hilarious, e2s :tu

^^^This

To my knowledge he still denies it vehemently.

I remember the Yoshi Raid tho.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    An e-race war broke out after mike Jackson died. Severe feelings were caught and bilifigers responses were hilarious
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I had the RIP Michael Jackson pics in circulation while ? were saying he was going to pull through.

? was hilarious.

We need another big celebrity to die.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

donkey ? is the illest, word up...........i remember when SOHH raided the Donkey and those ? couldnt hang and got ran out and we chased them to sohh and ran their ? , they start snitchin and ?

but when those hoe ass ? raided the donkey it was in the early mornin around 2 and they thought it was all cool, i remember it was a few donkey cats then after a few min the whole donkey squad was in here ? was comin in from the clubs and ?
This discussion has been closed.