Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Yea the ic had some classic ass times...

Nothing more classic than the iheartcali exposure tho...that thread alone is why i started posting

Long live the great...

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that damn exposure had ? rushing home, just to get on the ic.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited July 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    donkey ? is the illest, word up...........i remember when SOHH raided the Donkey and those ? couldnt hang and got ran out and we chased them to sohh and ran their ? , they start snitchin and ?

but when those hoe ass ? raided the donkey it was in the early mornin around 2 and they thought it was all cool, i remember it was a few donkey cats then after a few min the whole donkey squad was in here ? was comin in from the clubs and ?

i think i remember that. i think i only caught the tail of that battle. i wanted to witness that.
  • SupremeMagnetic
    SupremeMagnetic Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    does anybody remember that dude who got beat up by a ? dude in the supermarket?

also who was the 2 dudes that were going to meet up in the desert or some ? and fight?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited July 2011
    Options
    does anybody remember that dude who got beat up by a ? dude in the supermarket?

also who was the 2 dudes that were going to meet up in the desert or some ? and fight?

MurderM was the one that got beat up by a ? dude. I swear that had to be one of the funniest IC stories EVER! it just kept gettin funnier and funnier, each time you reread it. Lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Blank and YayArea player were posed to meet in the desert lol SOHH took that L I remember....
    Shout out to Billfigger for the MJ ? that ? was hilarious talking bout it made him wanna clean up his life lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited July 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    MurderM was the one that got beat up by a ? dude. I swear that had to be one of the funniest IC stories EVER! it just kept gettin funnier and funnier, each time you reread it. Lol
    He is now Deathsin 187. lol at Mr Stacy Adams approved
  • yogirlsxman
    yogirlsxman Banned Users Posts: 499
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Cali's exposure was talked about on other blogs. I remember the dude talking about his chick was cheating. He found out cause the guy was also playing the xbox or some ? like that.
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited July 2011
    Options
    props to all the IC history dropped in this thread...
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    man 04-07 were THE best years on the ic..... ? trying to commit suicide over exposure, chick getting nudes sent to her dorm and dean of college, ? doing a three some with ic posters for heroin, ? buying male poster laptops and ? ......? rap careers were ruined, rival websites took down the start of the phish/hack era...... larue steveboogie gambino beezy ott jg oj loopz shootem kingofthesouth beezy marcus gemma fukuropinion007 being clowned julani being clowned(? house burnt down) thegame07 was kyulu before ktulu was ktulu..booker t, kat odeisel mistaphil...jesus christ

CO-SIGN. I've been on the IC since 05 and nothing has been as epic as the Jamal Lost saga.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CO-SIGN. I've been on the IC since 05 and nothing has been as epic as the Jamal Lost saga.

03>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>back when most posters were actually funny
  • deepBTUz
    deepBTUz Members Posts: 12
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Whenever I was rocking was the best...
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    from what i remember.....

i forget who started it, but a bunch of donkey posters raided some forum that had some sort of sick fetish with Yoshi (mario's green dinosaur friend) everyone made up ic/yoshi names (earth 2 yoshi, yoshiproof, yoshifan35, yoshi the army cook) and just trolled the ? out of them.

moe james emailed the yoshi mods and told them where all the posters had come from.

then moe james yoshi acct got hacked and the emails were posted.

then ducky got his info, posted his address on cl, and said he was hosting a ? orgy. i dont know how many if any trannies showed up but ? was hilarious. moe was forced to say he was duckys ? and begged for this to stop lol

hes never been the same since that day.

mario_sadYoshi.gif <--- moe james when the 1st ? showed up

that actually had nothing to do with yosi raid....i had gambino make a thread for me cuz jo sun would ban me onsite...so he hosted an exposure thread featuring chocolate syrup girl who went to unlv and i was emailing all her pictures to her father mother brother her dorm and dean of unlv and others. moejames logged onto myspace and was telling this girl everything that was going on encouraging her to call authorities on me telling her about the ic, she signed up and odeisel deleted thread it was a diamond thread....
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Cali's exposure was talked about on other blogs. I remember the dude talking about his chick was cheating. He found out cause the guy was also playing the xbox or some ? like that.

epic L is IC history

? was like...I turned on my 360 and his gamertag was saved in my ? ...lmao fail
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that actually had nothing to do with yosi raid....i had gambino make a thread for me cuz jo sun would ban me onsite...so he hosted an exposure thread featuring chocolate syrup girl who went to unlv and i was emailing all her pictures to her father mother brother her dorm and dean of unlv and others. moejames logged onto myspace and was telling this girl everything that was going on encouraging her to call authorities on me telling her about the ic, she signed up and odeisel deleted thread it was a diamond thread....
    lol...........................................................odeisel was such a ?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    deepBTUz wrote: »
    Whenever I was rocking was the best...

I recognize this name as someone of importance.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

ok,got my stories ? up then. i do remember moe james snitched on the raid though.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Good times....Good times

That how to take an L thread was epic and that threezie roast lasted 4 straight days
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    epic L is IC history

Yeah that ? was hilarious.This ? smashed his broad and then used his paid Live account to get in a few games of Halo.Damn,I would have smacked that ? .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yup. I was a lurker for 07-08. Signed up in 09...
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    anyone who includes 2007 as a good year time table is a little off... the IC was going down, then the upgrade came early in that year, and everything else was trying to get the IC back on track. it was like a natural disaster.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my son is dead in a bucket

i'll never forget that. i cant believe how many people fell for the ? .
    i was hooked too, till i got to the baby in the bucket part of the story. what the fukk kinda hospital would put the baby in a bucket
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hold up! Explain this story. lol

Od ? a chick off the IC and showed me pics of said chick in blue latex body paint. She was a pretty well known poster at the time too..he was into some freaky ? .
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This dude really likes hamburgers
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    epic L is IC history

Mad Jack wrote: »
    Yeah that ? was hilarious.This ? smashed his broad and then used his paid Live account to get in a few games of Halo.Damn,I would have smacked that ? .
    These stories are crazy. I would have been furious.
This discussion has been closed.