Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    from what i remember.....

i forget who started it, but a bunch of donkey posters raided some forum that had some sort of sick fetish with Yoshi (mario's green dinosaur friend) everyone made up ic/yoshi names (earth 2 yoshi, yoshiproof, yoshifan35, yoshi the army cook) and just trolled the ? out of them.

moe james emailed the yoshi mods and told them where all the posters had come from.

then moe james yoshi acct got hacked and the emails were posted.

then ducky got his info, posted his address on cl, and said he was hosting a ? orgy. i dont know how many if any trannies showed up but ? was hilarious. moe was forced to say he was duckys ? and begged for this to stop lol

hes never been the same since that day.

mario_sadYoshi.gif <--- moe james when the 1st ? showed up

I see you still love making up fairytales. lol
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol at the cl posting tho. U gotta admit that ? was hilarious moe
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ain't deepBTU reignman? i seem to recall reignman gettin sonned off the IC (can't remember how or by who) then commin bacc under that name (only to get sonned on the daily by the aqua).
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol at the cl posting tho. U gotta admit that ? was hilarious moe

lol No lie, it was very hilarious. I was furious when it first happened, but looking back on it, it was classic.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I remember when I used to get banned all of the time for spamming/simping and the time when some unknown poster made a thread about my high post count, which was approaching 100 posts per day and the thread backfired on him, big time! LOL
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Shut up.
    It's twenty-eleven ? !!
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Can't forget about Schitty doing them interviews.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ain't deepBTU reignman? i seem to recall reignman gettin sonned off the IC (can't remember how or by who) then commin bacc under that name (only to get sonned on the daily by the aqua).

YEAH DEEP BUT TIGHT ? got sonned in every reincarnation when he returned, he's a chump that iron ? clothes for a dap.. it was my duty to son him for his ? mouth and ways
  • beezy f baby
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Didnt schitty get ? by his cousin? Or sister lol :(
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Didnt schitty get ? by his cousin? Or sister lol :(

Uh-oh! lol I believe he said his cousin. I remember when he interviewed me in 2006.
  • beezy f baby
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol ? damn that had to suck
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    what happened to those roc a fella stories where bleek was washing jays whip

them ? was funny
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    word . good times
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I remember when Dat Chi Town and Moe James had 30k worth of posts but Chi Town was bagging hoes off here while Moe-James was getting tips on loosing his virginity.

Misterphil exposure and the first mod to get hacked.

Yoso was getting simped heavy and hydrating the thirsty posters.

DatBanned/Hotep and Stanky Jenkins running the Cheap Seats.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

YES. I couldn't think of that name and it was driving me crazy. Steveboogie ran him off the first couple times.
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    MC HALLOW was a weird whiteboy, a true sicko, this whiteboy was a Marshall Mathers stan like every 99.9% of white boys, the sick dude came to the donkey with his crazy issues and share his raps talkin about how he listen to eminem everyday because they have the same personal issues, this dude was talkin about how he was ? on himself how he had feelings for his female cousin all type of whiteboy trash.

Mowgli had a classic thread called "I knockout any whiteboy" he was a donkey poster until he went to sohh

Mchollow doesnt get on the internet after the ic...i still play the cd's his credit card bought me off amazon....and i had a good dinner on him that night
  • MacOne
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I remember when I started taking pics in 2007 and several platinum-plus threads would get made about all the bumps on my face. lol Also, the time that I snitched on Myspace to that ? some site, because OffThaTop and others was hacking her. LMAO

thats cuz your face looked like the 9/11 aftermath
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I remember when Dat Chi Town and Moe James had 30k worth of posts but Chi Town was bagging hoes off here while Moe-James was getting tips on loosing his virginity.

Misterphil exposure and the first mod to get hacked.

Yoso was getting simped heavy and hydrating the thirsty posters.

DatBanned/Hotep and Stanky Jenkins running the Cheap Seats.

simpin isn't even the word to describe how ? was goin @ yoso. i can't front, hefa had azzz on her.
  • nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    millz who is that in you sig????

if u see this
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »

I was still sexy.
  • beezy f baby
    edited July 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »

Hi :( ..............
  • MacOne
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hi :( ..............
    hi :(:(:( %%%%%%%%%%
  • Intellectual Genius
    Intellectual Genius Members Posts: 8
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? was like Dodge City out here. ? aliases were runnign rampant. I remember I had to cringe everytmie I logged on at school cuz I didn't know if some gif of a dude gettin his ? blown out was gonna be splashed on the screen. The autoplay ? with Uncle Carl playing that Rhythm Is A Dancer song. And then Fiat introduced the IC to the scrolling pictures/texts on the site. That was ? ridiculous. ? were getting phished left and right. Shoutout to Derek Phisher. You could count on an exposure happening at least once a week. This is also the time where Blank came up with his gimmick that you see today afte rhe was getting ruthlessly ridiculed for nights at a time.

But the ? was fun. I can't lie.

? YEAH.... This ? made going to school fun... I used to laugh my ass off at someof the ? that I read... Glad to be back though...
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yes thats right

The only reason y i dated only white men for them years was sinply because i thought that they would treat me better than black men

But white men majority of the time cant ? right nor ? for long and average a 5 ina half 6 inch ?

The white men that date mainly black women and know how to ? black women correctly usually have outstanding ? eating etiquette with a sex rate at a 6

At the end of the day i had to adjust to the white mans poor sexual activitys in order to actually work things out

Black men are winning over u pink ? ?
This discussion has been closed.