your only as faithful as your options

Options
Bussy_Getta
Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
can someone explain this to me please.....

Comments

• Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my explanation wasnt good enough for u dammit????!
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it needs to be explain in slow people terms cause i got a rebuttal but i wanna fully understand the meaning behind the saying
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Now that dominoes moved in I haven't eaten any pizza hut.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Same thing with stealing.
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ugly planet of the apes people surrounding you and your significant other=faithful.

living in an environment looking like beefcake city/valley of the dolls=treading into unfaithful territory...................

"i'm bad, but not as bad as eric benet/took her out to eat but we wasn't really eating'/got a lil' head but that wasn't really cheatin'............." Common--"Faithful".
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Same thing with stealing.

cleptos .............
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ugly planet of the apes people surrounding you and your significant other=faithful.

living in an environment looking like beefcake city/valley of the dolls=treading into unfaithful territory...................

"i'm bad, but not as bad as eric benet/took her out to eat but we wasn't really eating'/got a lil' head but that wasn't really cheatin'............." Common--"Faithful".

? cheat with ugly ? too tho
  • Go figure...
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my guy was tellin me about the strips on miami...."bad females everywhere....u wouldnt even want a gf anymore"

doesnt only have to do with the environment...if a guy doesnt have much goin for him, isnt too outgoing, or is just straight up ugly wont have many options and will therefore be more faithful. take the same dude n give him a nice ass car, a ? load of money n better looks....would he still be faithful?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my guy was tellin me about the strips on miami...."bad females everywhere....u wouldnt even want a gf anymore"

doesnt only have to do with the environment...if a guy doesnt have much goin for him, isnt too outgoing, or is just straight up ugly wont have many options and will therefore be more faithful. take the same dude n give him a nice ass car, a ? load of money n better looks....would he still be faithful?

but he still has options none the less
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited July 2011
    Options
    cleptos .............

Nah oportunity makes the robber,cheater etc.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Most regular dudes would f*** most women IF the p was offered.

Most women are more selective of WHOM they offer it to.

So those dudes who have women going out of their way to throw the P are most likely to "cheat" if they were "in a relationship" with a better or worse woman if it's offered if they don't care about cheating. Most dude follow they d***s for better or worse.

Most women are used to being offered sex on the regular so it's more ingrained to be selective, so when they "cheat" it's usually some form of an upgrade in they minds for whatever reason. Most women follow what they feel for better or worse.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yoxy-o.gif
  • Go figure...
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well the saying isnt exactly fact. its only true for some.

some ppl will stay faithful no matter what. but sum ppl really cant get ? other than from their gf. so if they had a chance at other ? they might take it.

i stay faithful to my chick n sum friends always ask "so ur tellin me if u walked into ur bedroom n sum dime chick was layin there butt ass naked ready to get ? u wudnt do it??"

? i'd be wonderin how the ? got in there in the first place. then question my girl's sexual orientation.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i guess if you don't have people throwing themselves at you it's easier to stay faithful than if you were getting hit on/approached constantly

if that's what it means, that implies that attractive people can't stay faithful at all since they always have options

thats my whole thing in this, thats why i asked for better explanation
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ugly men cheat too, they just cheat less cause they have less temptation throwing themselves at him.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    meaning, you are only as faithful in your relationships as your options are bad--if you have no good alternatives, you will be faithful, if you do, you won't.
    if that makes sense. lol

its ? though imo. one is as faithful as their choices.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I get the argument but it's a dumb argument. I know dudes that get ? thrown @ them left and right that don't cheat. I also know dudes that get some ? thrown @ them once in a ? blue moon and they jump on that ? . There is no set description of a dude who cheats. Old/young, ugly/fine wife, lots of options/little options, never goes out/always goes out, is straight up with you/lies about dumb ? . Don't get me wrong it's a lot easier to call a cheater out if he does certain things, but I've seen both sides of the coin too many times.....
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Ugly men cheat too, they just cheat less cause they have less temptation throwing themselves at him.

Yeah right....Ugly dudes cheat as much as pretty ? .

Its all about oppotunity.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    Not entirely true, Im faithful to my wife and could smash sum that look nicer than her easy. It just come down to your moral compass. If I wanted to buss other chicks I wouldve stayed single. If im down im all the way down. Plus I had,enough fun already smashin chix. You hit one bad one no strings attached you hit em all.

right....the problem of infidelity goes beyond “options.”
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    To be honest, you're only as faithful as your morals... You're only as faithful to the extent you can value that which you already have.
  • bootcheese3000
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? cheat with ugly ? too tho

well they need help because it's obvious they're ? anything. these the same fools that will cheat on their woman in jail so that doesn't surprise me.

gotta watch your back around dem jailhouse ? . that's why i ALWAYS keep my duct tape underwear on reserve.;)
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well they need help because it's obvious they're ? anything. these the same fools that will cheat on their woman in jail so that doesn't surprise me.

gotta watch your back around dem jailhouse ? . that's why i ALWAYS keep my duct tape underwear on reserve.;)
    pics or GTFOH
  • bootcheese3000
    edited July 2011
    Options
    pics or GTFOH

uh-uh now! who do i look like--lil' b the Basehead ? ?:D somebody's willing to explore their options i see.........
  • bootcheese3000
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    yoxy-o.gif

nikka what is it with you and this soul train line choir bwoy--oops, i mean BOI--dancer? this ? keeps crackin' me up. looks like one of those shugga ? fruity-patootie nikkas bishop eddie longstroke was hollatickin' at around the ? -TEE-EL.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    simply means if someone has options they wont stay as faithful