your only as faithful as your options

Options

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    can someone explain this to me please.....

Sounds like they plan on marrying an ugly person for security.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The worst is when you reject advances because you're dating a woman, but then the chick dumps you in a corny way and you're just like "damn, should have cheated when I had the chance"
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yoxy-o.gif

Lmao this a funny ass gif

I'm laughin hard as ? right now lookin at this ?

Rofl @ homie face at the beginning of the gif and the hoppin wtf

hell yeah, nikka look happy as a clown.
  • Boo Radley
    Boo Radley Members Posts: 104
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Simply put, date an ugly man b/c he won't have many other options for sex.

Date an attractive guy and you have to compete with every other woman out there.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I agree with this, I have no options, so I am extremely faithful to myself.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sounds like one of those things that people say when they don't know what to say. They need to say what they mean.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't make this thread tho wtf
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Ugly men cheat too, they just cheat less cause they have less temptation throwing themselves at him.

but it's not that some women will throw themselves at men because of how he looks
    but how much $$$$$$ he has and willing to part with

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with that statement
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it depends on your morals....for me at least
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " your only as faithful as your options "

Not really.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, updated answer is more along the lines of @Metal's response.

You're only as faithful as you want to be.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    Not entirely true, Im faithful to my wife and could smash sum that look nicer than her easy. It just come down to your moral compass. If I wanted to buss other chicks I wouldve stayed single. If im down im all the way down. Plus I had,enough fun already smashin chix. You hit one bad one no strings attached you hit em all.

Almost could say this word for word. I even told my wife I didn't marry her for steady sex because I could have gotten more as a single man. (For the record, DO NOT say something like this to your wife unless she is a secure woman and understands what you are trying to say).
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It just means the effort it takes to stay true to your S/O regardless of the options at your disposal.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To each his own...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    That saying is true, it just needs to be amended to say 'its harder to stay faithful with more options.'

And to dudes who say "Nggas turn down ? everyday", not really. What we do is, we just don't act on hints and flirting from women who we can tell r feelin us. 'I know i could smash the new girl Tracy if i wanted to'. Thats not really turning down ? !

Think Nia Long in the Best Man, when she told dude straight up: 'I want to sleep with you tonight'. If you get a offer like that or similar, and turn your back , THAT is turning down ? . B/c women r usually not that aggressive, most guys dont have to worry about those types of offers. But for those that do, AND from multiple women, thats when the 'as faithful as your options' comes into play for some.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's some hard and fast rule, but there is some truth to it.

It's like the difference between the average dude and a celebrity. Assuming the man in either case wants to be faithful, it's going to be a lot easier for the average dude to accomplish it. Reason being is that the average dude could cheat, but it would probably require some effort on his part. So if he really wanted to be faithful, not cheating would be as simple as not putting in that effort. For the celebrity, no effort is required. Chicks will be throwing it at him anyway. So being faithful for him will require not only refraining from putting any effort into getting chicks, it will require putting effort into keeping the chicks away.

At the end of the day, temptation is a ? . If you have no options aside from the one you're with, being faithful is easy cause you don't have a choice. If you got a ton of options, being faithful is hard because even if you have the best intentions, ? happens.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? means that if you are attractive and have money...you have many options. You can have anyone you want. So you will not be faithful. If you are a mutt making $25k a year...you'll be faithful as ? cuz nobody else wanna ? yo hurt ass anyway.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It doen't have anything to do with money, looks, ect. It simply means giving the right temptation(options) anyone especially men would cheat. Wether that temptation is the everyday ? down the street or Kerry Washington(standards). You show me a dude who says otherwise Ill show you a liar.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have options and I don't cheat. lolol
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have options and I don't cheat. lolol

Then you dont have the right options!

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    That ? means that if you are attractive and have money...you have many options. You can have anyone you want. So you will not be faithful. If you are a mutt making $25k a year...you'll be faithful as ? cuz nobody else wanna ? yo hurt ass anyway.

negative I stay getting ? offers!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

negative I stay getting ? offers!

Come on, anyone can pass on offers they aren't really interested in to begin with. The temptation comes when you pass on something you really want. If you're just talking about options as being any opportunity at all to cheat, then everybody has an unlimited number of those because if you're willing to invest a little bit of money anyone can cheat.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you care for your partner, you would not jeopardize their health with irresponsible promiscuity. it does not matter your status.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    Then you dont have the right options!

They are the right options, if I wasn't married I would definitely get with a lot of the dudes that approach me daily. Some of them even look better than my husband....but I still don't cheat.