10 HipHop facts you didnt know...maybe you did.

Options

Comments

• Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    aijalon wrote: »
    Big Tigga is a known homosexual and is rumored to have slept with Tyson Beckford (the model) who is also a closet homosexual.

Weezy idolized Jay-Z to the point that he once took shots at Tupac in retaliation for Ether.

Scarface was rumored to be a CI (Snitch)

Rapper "The Game" was originally a crip but changed his allegiances because of his brother "Big Fase" being a blood.

Supahead said that ? about Tigga... she said she came in the hotel room and Tigga was gettin ramshacced by Tyson... and there was blood on the sheets.... then Supahead joined in....

Weezy took shots at NAS in retaliation for Ether... sort of... it was on the old Sqad Up mixtapes were Weezy was spittin over the Ether instrumental... he even stopped to say 'Fucc Jay-Z.... naw I fuccs wit Jay-Z"
    I can't remember if he actually dissed Nas tho

Lil Troy started those rumors about Scarface being a snitch.... even though Lil Troy is the one who is a 5k1 with a downward departure

Game was a crip at Compton High... but when Jevon got killed, Jayceon hooked up wit Fa$e and started claiming Piru/Bloods...
    even though Piru and Bloods are now 2 different gangs
  • urhinest
    urhinest Members Posts: 210
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hit em wit the sk1

thats that real snitch ?

dudes got they lips sealed not even knowing they patnas already dropped the dime
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    another dope thread...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ghost and Rae didn't smoke ? , they smoked 'woolies', weed laced with ? ...in fact that's just Rae, i'm not too sure Ghost smoked woolies, but i know he smoked ? though...
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    suge Knight was ? left eye

Snoop feared for his life while a deathrow records because he was bullied constantly

Suge Knight and snoop dogg were about to have a brawl @ the 2002 bet awards
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rapper C-bo Got Beat up and Robbed in the Central District(Seattle) for talking slick

This was back in like 07... I heard he was gettin bucked at while he was drivin away in the car too. I thought Bo always ? with Seattle too. "San Diego to Seattle".. Lil Cyco or whatever on his label is from Seattle.

Fat tone got blamed for killin Dre, so mac minister lured that ? out to vegas tellin him he was gone hook him up with snoop who was gone possibly get him a deal wit G-unit, they kicked it out there for a while then drove that ? and his homie out to a remote location then lit they ass up, did that ? sumthin awfull, but the thing is Fat tone didn't have nothin to do with killin mac dre.

Yep filled his ass up with AK's and left him in a porta ? . Minister was hiding out and got found in Frisco like a year or 2 later. He was on America's Most Wanted.

This thread is mad informative.
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Monster Kody chased Ice Cube through a parking lot for 10 minutes till he ran out of breath and Cube escaped

lmmfao!!!!....why did i think of baby d & day day? lol
  • buttuh_b
    edited May 2011
    Options
    aijalon wrote: »
    Weezy idolized Jay-Z to the point that he once took shots at Tupac in retaliation for Ether.

LMAO. I remember that on Dedication 1.
  • will blax
    will blax Members Posts: 539 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that ice cube one is funny. Thats probably the inspriration for that scene with Baby D and Mike Epps in Next Friday lol

http://youtu.be/Sbo7vad5BV0
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    Ol' ? Bastard was supposed to do recording with LL Cool J but ODB was peeing on some LL Cool J album plaques in the studio and LL saw it and told his bodyguard to kick him out of studio.

lmmfao...thats funny as ?
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    Options
    from early 93 to the time of pacs death....pac was good friends with monster kody
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    LMAO. I remember that on Dedication 1.

what song and what was said?
  • buttuh_b
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what song and what was said?

Yo I'm buggin it was on one of the SQ tapes. But he wasn't really dissin Pac... here it is.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bumpin, thread was a hell of a read. wonder how much was actually true
  • refcortez
    refcortez Members Posts: 377 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just wanted to add: DOC told one of my peeps that he was actually the ghostwriter for THE CHRONIC. By that time he had already lost his voice and was no longer rapping, but was able to still eat off CHRONIC royalties. Don't know how true it is cuz my source do be lyin' sometimes!

Also, I vaguely recall there being a hidden dis track towards Keith Murray on the Hell on Earth album. You had to press in a code on your CD player and the track would play at the end of the CD. I never had the chance to listen to it cuz I never did find out the code.

lls, oh ? !!! classic. you had to have a pc to access the bonus material on hell on earth. the song was called, "in the long run"
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    refcortez wrote: »
    lls, oh ? !!! classic. you had to have a pc to access the bonus material on hell on earth. the song was called, "in the long run"

'fukcin swollen bullet wound head ass ni99a'.....
    that song is fire. everytime a thread is brought up about tupac disses nobody ever brings that sh*t up.
    p ate Keith murray and pac on that song
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited July 2011
    Options
    heres some facts

Gayme used to be a stripper going by the name Dosia
    Spider Loc jacked yukmouths chain right on stage
    40 Glocc and his crips made they own road blocc to confront lil wayne
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    great thread....let me add a few

Stretch’s boss E Money Bags snitched on Pac during The ? Trial. Others also rumor Stretch did as well which caused Pac to end their friendship after getting out of Jail. Many also say E Money Bags got Stretch hooked on ? in 95 before he died. After his death & the break up of Live Squad. E Money Bags eventually created G-Unit with Marvolous AKA Tony Yayo, 50 Cent, Wax-A-Million & Bang’Em Smurf. Later Wax left & 50 replaced him with Lloyd Banks, E Money Bags died, Bang’Em was kicked out & replaced by Young Buck who had just left Juvenile’s UTP Playaz who had originally collaborated with 50 & many say 50 stole their swag for G-Unit.

Eric B had Large Professor beaten down on one occasion for Xtra P talking ? about not getting production credits and because he thought he was gettin' at him on "snake eyes".

According to Marley Marl, him and Cormega had already finished a whole album ready for release before Nas was due to release illmatic. It eventually fell through as Mega was sent to jail.

Scarface tried to commit suicide when he was younger.

Three 6 Mafia used to be called Triple Six Mafia and made songs about worshipping the devil, but were forced to change their name when they signed to Reletivity.

B.I.G. had some of his dudes run up in D&D studios and beat down Starang Wondah then had them put the phone to his ear while B.I.G. proceeded to tell him never to ? with him again. This was in retaliation for OGC's first video where they had a fake Biggie get beat down.

The Fatal-N-Felony (Outlawz) album was finished & featured many collabos with many duos & groups including Dogg Pound, Luniz, Cydal, Kausion, Red & Method man and Bay Area legends such as Dru Down, Spice-1, Shock G, Mac-Mall, Ray Luv as well as Treach, Capital L.S., Asu, DBG’z, Mic Geronimo & others.

Shade Sheist got Kurupt & Ja to squash beef.

The Reason B.I.G Changed His Orginal Name Biggie Smalls To The Notorious B.I.G Is Because The Original Biggie Smalls From California Punked Biggie Into Changing His Name..Big had to change his name from "biggie smalls" because there's an artist who has that name already, some white cat who makes contemporary music

RZA was charged with attempted murder and represented himself without a lawyer back in 91.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    Contrary to popular belief, the baby on the cover of BIG's Ready to Die album is not a picture of BIG as an infant.

Smh at Big being so ugly he was ashamed of his baby pictures, lol i thought every baby was a cute one.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »

Stretch’s boss E Money Bags snitched on Pac during The ? Trial. Others also rumor Stretch did as well which caused Pac to end their friendship after getting out of Jail. Many also say E Money Bags got Stretch hooked on ? in 95 before he died. After his death & the break up of Live Squad. E Money Bags eventually created G-Unit with Marvolous AKA Tony Yayo, 50 Cent, Wax-A-Million & Bang’Em Smurf. Later Wax left & 50 replaced him with Lloyd Banks, E Money Bags died, Bang’Em was kicked out & replaced by Young Buck who had just left Juvenile’s UTP Playaz who had originally collaborated with 50 & many say 50 stole their swag for G-Unit.

Eric B had Large Professor beaten down on one occasion for Xtra P talking ? about not getting production credits and because he thought he was gettin' at him on "snake eyes".

According to Marley Marl, him and Cormega had already finished a whole album ready for release before Nas was due to release illmatic. It eventually fell through as Mega was sent to jail.

Three 6 Mafia used to be called Triple Six Mafia and made songs about worshipping the devil, but were forced to change their name when they signed to Reletivity.

B.I.G. had some of his dudes run up in D&D studios and beat down Starang Wondah then had them put the phone to his ear while B.I.G. proceeded to tell him never to ? with him again. This was in retaliation for OGC's first video where they had a fake Biggie get beat down.

The Fatal-N-Felony (Outlawz) album was finished & featured many collabos with many duos & groups including Dogg Pound, Luniz, Cydal, Kausion, Red & Method man and Bay Area legends such as Dru Down, Spice-1, Shock G, Mac-Mall, Ray Luv as well as Treach, Capital L.S., Asu, DBG’z, Mic Geronimo & others.

The Reason B.I.G Changed His Orginal Name Biggie Smalls To The Notorious B.I.G Is Because The Original Biggie Smalls From California Punked Biggie Into Changing His Name..Big had to change his name from "biggie smalls" because there's an artist who has that name already, some white cat who makes contemporary music

RZA was charged with attempted murder and represented himself without a lawyer back in 91.

Wow........................
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lmao garv you a fool for that one about BIG hahahhahaha
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »

Stretch’s boss E Money Bags snitched on Pac during The ? Trial. Others also rumor Stretch did as well which caused Pac to end their friendship after getting out of Jail. Many also say E Money Bags got Stretch hooked on ? in 95 before he died. After his death & the break up of Live Squad. E Money Bags eventually created G-Unit with Marvolous AKA Tony Yayo, 50 Cent, Wax-A-Million & Bang’Em Smurf. Later Wax left & 50 replaced him with Lloyd Banks, E Money Bags died, Bang’Em was kicked out & replaced by Young Buck who had just left Juvenile’s UTP Playaz who had originally collaborated with 50 & many say 50 stole their swag for G-Unit.Eric B had Large Professor beaten down on one occasion for Xtra P talking ? about not getting production credits and because he thought he was gettin' at him on "snake eyes".

very interesting
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    This was back in like 07... I heard he was gettin bucked at while he was drivin away in the car too. I thought Bo always ? with Seattle too. "San Diego to Seattle".. Lil Cyco or whatever on his label is from Seattle.

Yep filled his ass up with AK's and left him in a porta ? . Minister was hiding out and got found in Frisco like a year or 2 later. He was on America's Most Wanted.

This thread is mad informative.
    Just becuz you ? with some kats in the Town does nto give you a pass to talk reckless, another fact In the early 90's Ice Cube got Shot at here in Seattle for talking reckless at a show saying ? out here were not Gangsta and then some popped 3 shots at the stage to show him otherwise, from that point on he gave random shout outs to us in various songs in a show of respect to the city's Gangsta Population...
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bizumppppppppppp
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Common went at Nas on Be.

"Tell these halftime ? , breaks over. My man retired, I'ma TAKEOVER".
    On the DVDfor the deluxe edition, during the interview, they are asking him about
    lyrics, and building up to that part. The interview is cut up, and that answer/question
    about was that going at Nas is cut out.

Fast forward to 2011. Ghetto dreams.