I don't give a ? how hard a ? from the u.k is!!!

Options

Comments

• Saboi 10.5
    Saboi 10.5 Members Posts: 542
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you talkin about street fights? nah ? don't fight for real, at least where i stay. reason is because 9/10 the person that wins the fight gets shot by the ? that lost. so yeah i'll concede that the u.k. has brutal fights. that ? don't happen here no more. but you take the L for puttin up ya dukes lookin like the notre dame logo images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfkKRz_hWQItZnS4kwLl_1SJYQaDGXHAwC4vUM67JmFp66DbR4

finally some truth in this thread, well thought out and logical.

genuine LOL for pic and puttin dukes up!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^
    Lmao

Yo if i was getting robbed by a British ? i would be more worried if someone saw me than if i was gonna get jacked,

? looking like ? outta Victoria secret catalogs can't be jacking me in no broad day light I'm keep on walking.

"Gimme your money sir ill be late for Dr. Who on the telly" sounding like the black harry potter ol ? i would be in a state of shock with this face on
    shaq-face-thumb.jpg

Thinking "This can't be life"
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS? man them cats be looking like some acrombe and fitch models out there. ? I look like being scared of a ? looking like this AND speaking the queens english
    1046764374_5a5399d777.jpg
    AESS10-02.jpg
    (NO ? )

you know something I noticed AND I'M PRETTY SURE ALL OF YOU BLOKES HAVE TOO? 70% OF THEM SEEM TO BE LIGHT WEIGHT JEALOUS OF US. DAMN NEAR EVERY TIME I RUN INTO ONE OUT HERE OR ONLINE THEY SEEM TO BE A BIT BITTER TOWARDS AMERICANS. YOU CAN BE COOL WITH THEM AND EVERYTHING BUT THEY SEEM TO BE DEFENSIVE OR LIKE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE. THEY KINDA ACT LIKE THAT WHITE DUDE WHEN HE FIRST TAKES A TRIP TO THE HOOD YA FEEL ME?

"YOU LAZY AMERICAN" OR "YOU FAT AMERICAN ? " or "you think yur all that ya cocky american ? ". All I did was was whoop a ? ass in mortal kombat a few times and i got that. it's like what does me being american have to do with the ass whooping I just gave you?

UK people I got a question:
    what did us americans do to yall to garnish all this hate? is it some inside U.K beef you have with us but just don't address it? ...............is it because we use tooth paste and have healthy white teeth?
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    Options

UK people I got a question:
    what did us americans do to yall to garnish all this hate? is it some inside U.K beef you have with us but just don't address it? ...............is it because we use tooth paste and have healthy white teeth?

im not sure what makes you think BRITS hate Americans?

i only tend to here this uk/usa beef on this forum, so most likely its this place that is full of BS.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    saboi 10.5 wrote: »
    im not sure what makes you think brits hate americans?

I only tend to here this uk/usa beef on this forum, so most likely its this place that is full of bs.
    bullox!!!!!!!! Lol like i can tell the difference between yall you all sound the same to me. If you read my post then you shouldn't be confused at all at what i'm saying. And stop frontin ? !! You know damn well how yall got this "? on america" mentality i'm just asking why. I usually just pay it no mind because yall are so irreverent. But it happens so much it finally crossed my mind to look into it.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lmao at those pics oakland

Btw your sig is goat she said krusty krab lmfao

DEAD
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    bullox!!!!!!!! Lol like i can tell the difference between yall you all sound the same to me. If you read my post then you shouldn't be confused at all at what i'm saying. And stop frontin ? !! You know damn well how yall got this "? on america" mentality i'm just asking why. I usually just pay it no mind because yall are so irreverent. But it happens so much it finally crossed my mind to look into it.

I think you're confusing real life and this forum ole bean :D

And im not sure why you think all of our accents are the same, Ive explained this before in this thread, If you think Michael Caine has the same accent as Sean Connery you need your ears testing.
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Lmao at those pics oakland

Btw your sig is goat she said krusty krab lmfao

DEAD

Like any Brit couldnt post pics of Americans walking down the catwalk looking like a ? .
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Saboi 10.5 wrote: »
    I think you're confusing real life and this forum ole bean :D

And im not sure why you think all of our accents are the same, Ive explained this before in this thread, If you think Michael Caine has the same accent as Sean Connery you need your ears testing.
    ? who da ? is michael caine????
    Like any Brit couldnt post pics of Americans walking down the catwalk looking like a ? .
    ? yall so called goons be looking like that. you really don't see how funny and nonthreatening yall ? is do you. you really don't see how much yall sound like a bunch of squares do you?

I heard it be a lot of stabbings out there since yall don't have too many guns and they're outlawed. I dare one of you funny dressing/sounding skinny none weight lifting, tea sipping ass ? to pull a knife on me. Yo ass better be o.j simpson or a mexican. cause if you aint ima stomp the ? out yo ass and take yo ? . Do you know most americans will look at you crazy if you pull a knife out?

so called u.k goon:
    (pulls out knife) excuse me jolly ol chap, would you please empty out all of your belongings in a hurry.

American trill ass goon:
    yo what the ? did you just say? oh you trying to rob me.........with that lil ? ?.........is that all you got?

so called u.k goon:
    empty all of your belongings and hand them over to me in a hurry you ? ? !!!

American trill ass goon:
    You got to do what you got to do my ? . Cause I aint bout to let you jack me with that lil ol ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    CHeese and bread, that Tempah tune is on some big man tings
    14snjtx.gif
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Yo bu what about a Russian accent? I think they females sound sexy and intimidating as ? .

"ju want bacon for breakfast yes?"

"You know whaaat I ain't even got an appetite no more, matter fact here's the money I woulda spent on breakfast..."
    Ay, them u.k females be sounding sexy as ? and they sound harder than the dudes smh. A lot of them chicks out there be from the islands and ? and they speak that sexy ass Patois . You ever had a chick whisper that patwa ? in yo ear before? that ? is g.o.a.t!!!!! island sistas>>>>>>>>>
    The Jamel wrote: »
    The black shirts rugby team proves the football theory false.
    If you never watched that team play and perform their haka, then you might not want to put too much faith in the NFL...

Black shirts>>>>>>>>>
    ? is you capin? a nfl QB will ? one of them lil ? lol. rugby players weigh like what? and how much do they bench? ill wait.
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? who da ? is michael caine????

? yall so called goons be looking like that. you really don't see how funny and nonthreatening yall ? is do you. you really don't see how much yall sound like a bunch of squares do you?

I heard it be a lot of stabbings out there since yall don't have too many guns and they're outlawed. I dare one of you funny dressing/sounding skinny none weight lifting, tea sipping ass ? to pull a knife on me. Yo ass better be o.j simpson or a mexican. cause if you aint ima stomp the ? out yo ass and take yo ? . Do you know most americans will look at you crazy if you pull a knife out?

so called u.k goon:
    (pulls out knife) excuse me jolly ol chap, would you please empty out all of your belongings in a hurry.

American trill ass goon:
    yo what the ? did you just say? oh you trying to rob me.........with that lil ? ?.........is that all you got?

so called u.k goon:
    empty all of your belongings and hand them over to me in a hurry you ? ? !!!

American trill ass goon:
    You got to do what you got to do my ? . Cause I aint bout to let you jack me with that lil ol ?

What a crock of ? , lovely story though

next.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If this was like 10 or more years ago, I would agree with t/s. I wouldn't think British dudes could see American men but now, American men are becoming ? ...(mainly the younger ones) They're too quick to pull out a weapon instead settling their fueds like men. It's stupid. Half of these youngs guys can't even fight. They be pulling dreads and ? like some girls and these are supposed to be some hard ass guys from the roughest parts of this country and they can barely throw a punch.

Any guy under 25 in America probably hasn't been in many fights in his life and probably only knows how to settle disputes with a weapon.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I got my Visa and My Visa

A diva and her dealer. ? I'm up on the guest list with the Swedish House

Mafia, You can find me on a table full of vodka and tequila

Surrounded by some bunnies, and it aint ? easter

I wake up in the morning with a mild case of amnesia

With a girl that like a girl like Lindsey Lohan, Queen

Latifah. A if u ? are ballin then boy i must be fifa

And thats standard procedure from Miami 2 Ibiza. . .

Fixed...I got that the first time listening to this ? and i dont even be understanding these british ? that well
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If this was like 10 or more years ago, I would agree with t/s. I wouldn't think British dudes could see American men but now, American men are becoming ? ...(mainly the younger ones) They're too quick to pull out a weapon instead settling their fueds like men. It's stupid. Half of these youngs guys can't even fight. They be pulling dreads and ? like some girls and these are supposed to be some hard ass guys from the roughest parts of this country and they can barely throw a punch.

Any guy under 25 in America probably hasn't been in many fights in his life and probably only knows how to settle disputes with a weapon.

I agree with this post, Although there is nothing wrong with dragging a guy across the room by his dreads, some people say using ? tactics in a fight are cheap shots, I disagree - I consider them good strikes.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @UK ?
    it's not just the way you talk, you are a little lame in general. ? in london still shave lines into their eyebrows, still wear air force 1s and reek of sweat harder than patrick ewing in the 4th quarter. dem hoes jus look trashy wiv fake lashes, fake nails, copyin rihanna's hairstyles and leggins you can see and smell their ? through.

i was born in europe and stayed in london for sometime but c'mon you know t/s is right. if i was from jersey i wouldn't argue with ? from dallas or miami when they say our team ? on yours, cause it's the truth at the end of the day, swallow it. but nevertheless you still cool people after all, so no disrespect.
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    @UK ?
    it's not just the way you talk, you are a little lame in general. ? in london still shave lines into their eyebrows, still wear air force 1s and reek of sweat harder than patrick ewing in the 4th quarter. dem hoes jus look trashy wiv fake lashes, fake nails, copyin rihanna's hairstyles and leggins you can see and smell their ? through.

i was born in europe and stayed in london for sometime but c'mon you know t/s is right. if i was from jersey i wouldn't argue with ? from dallas or miami when they say our team ? on yours, cause it's the truth at the end of the day, swallow it. but nevertheless you still cool people after all, so no disrespect.

So for fashion reasons you consider the Uk lame, fair enough each to his own - its only fashion/swag

I myself consider any man who follows fashion a little lame themselves
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So for fashion reasons you consider the Uk lame, fair enough each to his own - its only fashion/swag

I myself consider any man who follows fashion a little lame themselves

not followin fashion is one thing but followin lame fashion is another thing -> shavin lines in your eyebrows in 2011
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    not followin fashion is one thing but followin lame fashion is another thing -> shavin lines in your eyebrows in 2011

Every country has mindless people following stupid fashions.

Ive saw some sights in on my travels and America has just as many fools as any other nation
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Every country has mindless people following stupid fashions.

Ive saw some sights in on my travels and America has just as many fools as any other nation

you might be right fashion is just a superficial thing but in my opinion it reflects how backwards ? in the uk are. black people in the u.s. came from slavery to runnin the ? country (yes, i know obama's ancestors weren't slaves, i'm talkin blacks in general) while ? in the uk barely made any progression since they arrived there in hordes more than half a century ago as FREE MEN.

name me one middleclass/upperclass majority black neighborhood in london. you see what i'm tryin to say?
  • Saboi 10.5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you might be right fashion is just a superficial thing but in my opinion it reflects how backwards ? in the uk are. black people in the u.s. came from slavery to runnin the ? country (yes, i know obama's ancestors weren't slaves, i'm talkin blacks in general) while ? in the uk barely made any progression since they arrived there as FREE MEN.

name me one middleclass/upperclass majority black neighborhood in london. you see what i'm tryin to say?

thats a good point, i cant comment on London as im not from there.

where im from there is plenty of black folk living in nice areas, black folk dont tend to take over a whole nice area though 'we' tend to mix in nicely.
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2011
    Options

where im from there is plenty of black folk living in nice areas, black folk dont tend to take over a whole nice area though 'we' tend to mix in nicely.

unfortunately this is not true for bad areas like peckham, hackney etc.

but honestly i think it has to do with the difference in mentality between europe in general and the u.s. because in france, netherlands or germany it is the same situation. in america they still have this from rags to riches attitude even though it might be watered down a little by now whereas in europe your social origin still defines you. not too many selfmade people out in europe, all you see is old money.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you might be right fashion is just a superficial thing but in my opinion it reflects how backwards ? in the uk are. black people in the u.s. came from slavery to runnin the ? country (yes, i know obama's ancestors weren't slaves, i'm talkin blacks in general) while ? in the uk barely made any progression since they arrived there in hordes more than half a century ago as FREE MEN.

Black peoples only started migrating to the UK from the Carribean in the 50's(Windrush), then the second wave of African immigrants came in the 60's, 70's and 80's, therefore most black peoples in the UK are only second generation British citizens, you need to brush up on your history, a hundred years after slaves were brought to America Africans in the US were still fighting for civil rights.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Its not a good point, its an idiotic one.