Beyonce Lost

Options

Comments

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bizzy Bone, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Game, Maino, Gucci....they all done ? her. Even Spider-Loc said she sucked his ? .

? will say that though

ja try to pull the same ? cuz he did a song with jlo

i bet half them ? aint ? though
  • Big Sean Anderson
    Big Sean Anderson Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Her ? got leaked mad early and that hurt ? .

Once the album got in the bootleggers hands it was like ex-lax with the leakin'

wo dere so you telling me b's sales are based on her ? getting leaked ? what? You tellin me 10 year old girls going on media fire and trina get that boot leg beyonce ? ?
    You telling me that 40 year old single lady with cake is going on a torrent site and bootlegging that beyonce album ? please? And B really did sell well for is year props to her for getting over 300K next album ima get them beyonce numbers boiiiii
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how u talk about L's arn't you that guy that flew to another state to see some chick and she wouldn't even answer the door lmao.
  • Zig Zag Zigga
    Zig Zag Zigga Members Posts: 417
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how u talk about L's arn't you that guy that flew to another state to see some chick and she wouldn't even answer the door lmao.

Damn ,

[IMG]http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/junojones/? -just-got-real-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Damn 310k is losing now?

• HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Damn ,

[IMG]http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo168/junojones/? -just-got-real-1.jpg[/IMG]

real ? i remember reading the thread and the pm ? was pathetic.
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the leak had jack ? to do with it

the wack single was a big problem,
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options

well-damn-1.png
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

T/S you the simp ass, sucka for love ass ? that got ? on by that Jen & Juice chick?

If so, you should be the last ? in the world talking about someone losing....
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

2rhpr0x.jpg

Owwwwww man
  • Niggas back
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    T/S you the simp ass, sucka for love ass ? that got ? on by that Jen & Juice chick?

If so, you should be the last ? in the world talking about someone losing....

Isnt jen from Cali? I remember ? simping the hell outta her. haha
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options

low-blow.jpg

lowblow ...........
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    Isnt jen from Cali? I remember ? simping the hell outta her. haha

LMAO!!!!! that cold-hearted ? did that fool ass ? ? ....
    The ? traveled all the way to Cali and didn't even get a wiff of the ? . ? !!!!
  • Zig Zag Zigga
    Zig Zag Zigga Members Posts: 417
    edited July 2011
    Options

Was ? fine or something? What type of dude would travel to get some e-? on a hip hop forum
  • Niggas back
    edited July 2011
    Options

hahahahaha. Damn, shes heartless.

ZigZag, she was a cutie, her body waas right too
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? texas
    Pacino_slapped_gaycowboy.gif

when you pick your ? up off the ground, just get in line...

you'll have to wait till texas is finished face ? ' your grandmammy..
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this thread got me laughing like a ?
    jay-z_gwyneth_paltrow-interviews-hhdx.jpg?w=640
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    father knows best. Matt Knowles was doing international business meetings across the world for IBM during the technology boom of the 80s when Jay Z was playing dress up with his sisters. 310k is ? poor for a world renouned pop artist. matt knowles somewhere laughing at Jay Z and Live Nation. they strong arm move backfired on them horribly. beyonce aint doing ? on the charts. it will be a miracle if the album reaches platnium before the year is over. the camel has put his wife on amil status. i feel sorry for bey cause she be working her ass off and she has talent. she aint used to this bush league janky promoter ? roc nation be doing. matt knowles aint no simp ass ? in front of white folks. they just didnt start accepting him a few years ago. he was everybit of an ? to the white wigs like dame was. thats why sony/musicworld never skipped a beat when it came time to market a dc/bey project because the two parties are actually trained professionals in business. just cause a ? llama buys million dollar suits from dame money, i meant rap money dont make him a businessman. he has failed clubs, failed real estate ventures, roc nation is his 5th label. most of his wealth come from cashing out all the business models dame built. yg flopped. teirra marie flop, bleek flop, wale flop, melanie fiona flop, j cole shelved, beyonce flop, willow smith played out. yall acting like roc nation got hits. yall actin like roc nation been making moves. roc nation dont even exist

but look on the bright side. beyonce is going to divorce this ? in 2012. jay z should of never come between her and dad. thats gonna come back and bite him in the ass. the ? should be sweating bullets ever since j lo left marc anthony. these ladies dont want no boring ass old ass controlling ? . man beyonce is about to turn 30. if you know women you know about them thirties. she aint gonna have time to be touring to keep her mind off sex because that old ass senior citizen camel cant ? her. she is going to find someone to extingish that ? . this is the decade of the crazy ? . beyonce cant market herself married to a shy ? rapper pushing 50. she needs somebody younger with marketable looks and style. she need somebody that can get her preggos with a beautiful child. beyonce aint been winning since she been married to jay z. i know her life is boring and she aint satisfied. instead of watching the throne he need to watch the judge's chair because that divorce is gonna cost him big $$$$$$$. smh @ this ? moving back in with Larry Johnson after Bey take him to the cleaners
  • thesynthesis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    father knows best. Matt Knowles was doing international business meetings across the world for IBM during the technology boom of the 80s when Jay Z was playing dress up with his sisters. 310k is ? poor for a world renouned pop artist. matt knowles somewhere laughing at Jay Z and Live Nation. they strong arm move backfired on them horribly. beyonce aint doing ? on the charts. it will be a miracle if the album reaches platnium before the year is over. the camel has put his wife on amil status. i feel sorry for bey cause she be working her ass off and she has talent. she aint used to this bush league janky promoter ? roc nation be doing. matt knowles aint no simp ass ? in front of white folks. they just didnt start accepting him a few years ago. he was everybit of an ? to the white wigs like dame was. thats why sony/musicworld never skipped a beat when it came time to market a dc/bey project because the two parties are actually trained professionals in business. just cause a ? llama buys million dollar suits from dame money, i meant rap money dont make him a businessman. he has failed clubs, failed real estate ventures, roc nation is his 5th label. most of his wealth come from cashing out all the business models dame built. yg flopped. teirra marie flop, bleek flop, wale flop, melanie fiona flop, j cole shelved, beyonce flop, willow smith played out. yall acting like roc nation got hits. yall actin like roc nation been making moves. roc nation dont even exist

but look on the bright side. beyonce is going to divorce this ? in 2012. jay z should of never come between her and dad. thats gonna come back and bite him in the ass. the ? should be sweating bullets ever since j lo left marc anthony. these ladies dont want no boring ass old ass controlling ? . man beyonce is about to turn 30. if you know women you know about them thirties. she aint gonna have time to be touring to keep her mind off sex because that old ass senior citizen camel cant ? her. she is going to find someone to extingish that ? . this is the decade of the crazy ? . beyonce cant market herself married to a shy ? rapper pushing 50. she needs somebody younger with marketable looks and style. she need somebody that can get her preggos with a beautiful child. beyonce aint been winning since she been married to jay z. i know her life is boring and she aint satisfied. instead of watching the throne he need to watch the judge's chair because that divorce is gonna cost him big $$$$$$$. smh @ this ? moving back in with Larry Johnson after Bey take him to the cleaners

you make valid points,

great post, i'm sure these jayz stans caught feelings
  • Niggas back
    edited July 2011
    Options

dr7fk1.jpg...............................
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

well damn.....
  • dan_the_man.com
    dan_the_man.com Members Posts: 701
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pacino_slapped_gaycowboy.gif

when you pick your ? up off the ground, just get in line...

you'll have to wait till texas is finished face ? ' your grandmammy..

lol dam wut movie is that frum?
  • Big Sean Anderson
    Big Sean Anderson Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

reall ? boiiii procrastiNATION dont dooo ittttt but shhh i never said that don't snich on knaye on a ? shhhhh
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

yo is dre snortin coke in ya avi??
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    She isn't musically relevant though, her last album didn't even sell 200k in total.

She was musically relevant when those accusations came up against her though.