Cleveland Browns Roast Thread

Options

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *Laughs, but can't co-sign this thread. I respect Browns fans. Plus they gave us Julio for some wolf tickets.

Exactly. It's a serious problem when the fans are better, and more respected, than the actual team
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Exactly. It's a serious problem when the fans are better, and more respected, than the actual team

nod.gif

• ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

nah, ? browns fans too...
  • greenwood1921
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    nah, ? browns fans too...

Well damn. lmao.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm sure the Browns will do many things this season that are roastworthy..may as well have a thread for it.
    Here are just a few highlights the cleveland browns and their players have provided us over the years.

They drafted Tim Couch and Brady Quinn both in the first round, each chose to suck instead of having to continue in Cleveland.

Jim Brown chose to retire in his prime, instead of continuing his career with the Browns

1st overall selection, Ernie "the express" Davis chose to make himself die upon learning he had been traded to the cleveland browns

Dante Stallworth killed an innocent man in order to be locked up so he wouldn't have to play for the browns

Owner Art Moddell had to move his team out of cleveland just to win a super bowl

Browns drafted offensive lineman Orlando Brown, but a ref felt so sorry for him, he tried to put the player out of his misery by trowing a flag into his face and causing him to go blind.

Kellen Winslow tried to ? himself while driving his motorcycle

Another first round selection, William Green, decided to throw his career down the toilet during his second season, getting arrested for ? driving, marijuana, causing a 4 game suspension. His was committed to coming back, but during the suspension his wife stabbed him. He was never the same

Now that n*gga dead
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . Cleveland just can't let another team lose all by themselves. they gotta at least do something to share the spotlight..

BEREA, Ohio – A member of the Cleveland Browns' grounds crew killed himself at the pro football team's practice facility, a team spokesman said Sunday.
    The man's body was found Saturday morning at the facility in suburban Cleveland, the same day Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher committed suicide in front of his coach and general manager after earlier killing his girlfriend.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/12/02/browns-employee-kills-self-at-pro-football-team-practice-center/?test=latestnews#ixzz2Dw0cjSh8
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ this whole thread....well on the bright side the browns did win today
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Cleveland. Their shittiness haunted the Ravens today. The won last week, but something associated with Cleveland had to lose to balance it out. ? you jaemooms.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    At least they got the better end of that Julio trade.

Just look at all the pro-bowlers they used those 23 draft picks they got from us on.

• Matt-
    Options
    Just thought id drop this off up in here...

wlcdbl.gif

haha this is hilarious.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    wlcdbl.gif

I counted at least 3 penalties in that ? . lol
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all yall Browns for life
  • Matt-
    Options
    Browns for life

? sounds like a jail sentence
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    They on the come up. My ? Trent Richardson is the truth. Last week they stopped the steelers ? of them. Week before that the Cowboys robbed them. They also damn near beat the Eagles and Ravens this year. They actually should be 6-4 or 7-3 if they coulda closed out some of those games they had. Collin Cowherd called them the best bad football team he's ever seen.
  • Matt-
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    They on the come up. My ? Trent Richardson is the truth. Last week they stopped the steelers ? of them. Week before that the Cowboys robbed them. They also damn near beat the Eagles and Ravens this year. They actually should be 6-4 or 7-3 if they coulda closed out some of those games they had. Collin Cowherd called them the best bad football team he's ever seen.

don't call me a ?

and the bolded is not a compliment
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

don't call me a ?

and the bolded is not a compliment

I know it aint a complement ? , It was nothing more than a supporting sentence to my main point. Stop over analysis ?

• Matt-
    Options
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I had no idea this thread existed. I'm really flattered...

Y'all just can't stay off my city ? lmao
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You all will never know what it was like growing up and playing street football. Yelling out names like Bernie Kosar as you throw the ball to a defender, or fumbling the ball and everyone yelling Ernest Byner. Those moments get me emotional. May they continue forever.... Dog Pound 4 Life
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im from cleveland and i cant even argue wit any of this ? in here cuz its true..carry on
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    And now they are playing a qb from duke
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Shouts out to all the brownie executives involved with the Julio trade getting fired.

Good job, good effort.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only right that we send the browns home with an L.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Julio jones, rg3, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson had been drafted by the Browns they probably would've sucked anyway....