Options
13»

Comments

• young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? crazy

i had a falling out wit a producer/enginer because i wasnt gonna accept him and his cousin sayin ? around me.

they said "but ? , we ? . it aint even that serious."

i wasnt goin for it.

i dont play that up north ? and i aint building no bookcases
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Yes, there is...Because if you think for a second that any redneck from where I'm from would accept V-Nasty, you are sadly mistaken...They would call her a "? lover" and kick her off the the bus, not even to the back...Where she grew up, all those cultures are mixed together, and racism is less prevalent than classicism...Nothin like where I'm from, and damn sure nothin like where you're from...So northern ? just look stupid tryna get mad at her.

i hear you talking, but you don't know what you are talking about. i live on 35th in oakland and nobody around here has ever seen vnasty before the attention came. and lets be honest this is one of the safer parts of oakland. this ? aint hood over here, but she not from here which is why the streets in oakland is laughing. suckers is really acting like thats whats going on, when she lying about where she even from. her getting out of jail video is fake. that window she was standing at is actually where you put money on someone's books. if she was just released she would not have been at that window in the main lobby. you are given your belongings and released on the side door. not out the ? front. anybody here from the bay thats been to santa rita or picked up their folks from there would immediately know that was false from just that clip. only person cosigning her is mister fab who has the same manager and before that was manged by a white dude named gary archer who got socked up in the past about saying the n word. fab was also taped by julia beverly from ozone magazine talking about he dont like black women. so his slant on the issue is warped. but fab was famous around here but he really aint a factor no more and a lot of his credibility came from people jocking because he briefly had a deal.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »
    i hear you talking, but you don't know what you are talking about. i live on 35th in oakland and nobody around here has ever seen vnasty before the attention came. and lets be honest this is one of the safer parts of oakland. this ? aint hood over here, but she not from here which is why the streets in oakland is laughing. suckers is really acting like thats whats going on, when she lying about where she even from. her getting out of jail video is fake. that window she was standing at is actually where you put money on someone's books. if she was just released she would not have been at that window in the main lobby. you are given your belongings and released on the side door. not out the ? front. anybody here from the bay thats been to santa rita or picked up their folks from there would immediately know that was false from just that clip. only person cosigning her is mister fab who has the same manager and before that was manged by a white dude named gary archer who got socked up in the past about saying the n word. fab was also taped by julia beverly from ozone magazine talking about he dont like black women. so his slant on the issue is warped. but fab was famous around here but he really aint a factor no more and a lot of his credibility came from people jocking because he briefly had a deal.

I feel you, cause I know ? from East Oakland who say the same thing...However, can you really deny that y'all are extremely culurally mixed over there?....It's nothin like where I'm from...Or where a lotta these ? who wanna take up a problem specifically with that ? are from... And that's why Ion trip on it...Or anybody sayin it for that matter, because that word is not gonna change what's goin on in my life or the lives of people I care about...And when ? from a place that's not used to no where near the level of racism that I've seen try to get angry about it...It's laughable.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    like it or not,

PR's are not only treated like "? " in New York, the get to say it.

Black up top always given them passes, I don't see that changing no time soon...as in ever
    plus, they are actually a mix of spanish invaders, african slaves and native tainos. they got black in them.

besides....? is a lifestyle, not a word.
  • young law
    edited August 2011
    Options
    [And when ? from a place that's not used to no where near the level of racism that I've seen try to get angry about it[/COLOR]...It's laughable.[/B]

whole heartedly agree

when you from the south
    and your grandmother tell you a story about being ? and called a filthy ni&&er, then you know what that ? mean

when you from the south
    and your grandmother tell you the story of how she saw her brother get lynched and called ni&&er as the shot his lifeless body, then you might know what they ? about

but if you dont acknowledge that ? ,
    maybe you dont know how serious it is
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I feel you, cause I know ? from East Oakland who say the same thing...However, can you really deny that y'all are extremely culurally mixed over there?....It's nothin like where I'm from...Or where a lotta these ? who wanna take up a problem specifically with that ? are from... And that's why Ion trip on it...Or anybody sayin it for that matter, because that word is not gonna change what's goin on in my life or the lives of people I care about...And when ? from a place that's not used to no where near the level of racism that I've seen try to get angry about it...It's laughable.

Cmon man u cant be serious..u were saying cause they (vnasty) from the hood that its the same as PR saying it. Since thats false now u saying its culturally mixed so they should be ok with saying it? I aint gonna bring up that u ignorantly and falsely said PR aint ? .
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I feel you, cause I know ? from East Oakland who say the same thing...However, can you really deny that y'all are extremely culurally mixed over there?....It's nothin like where I'm from...Or where a lotta these ? who wanna take up a problem speifically with that ? are from...And that's why Ion trip on it...Or anybody sayin it for that matter, because that word is not gonna change what's goin on in my life or the lives of people I care about...And when ? from a place that's not used to no where near the level of racism that I've seen try to get angry about it...It's laughable.

yes we are mixed more than most area. i think the real problem aint her usage, its the fact that she gettin on and her and her team are eating portraying her as some super gangsta and the meanwhile cats out here that rap and really have that street side can't get no traction nationally. it's almost like a parody or a bad saturday night live skit. and some cats seeing all the hits and attention her and her 'white girl mob' are getting are willing to stand there and grin and act like it's ok and that this acceptable oakland business in hope that they can get some shine too. if she was just a hangaround white girl that some crew was running trains on and using to hold the dope and the pistols it would be whatever. but she false portraying, alot of mexicans out here use it. but many of them are intermixed with us in the same hoods and schools and unlike the sureno mexicans in los angeles, the norte ones here and bvlacks have always clicked up in jail and had each others back. asians out here use it amongst themselves but they ? up when they not around they suburban black friends. but no where around here do whites get a pass. and even if they find a potna who will let them hang around and give them a pass they gonna get checked anywhere in oakland they go. a whitegirl on oakland turfs pimping, robbing? thats 'cmon son material. when you see a white girl out here on a turf it's the hoe stroll.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    whole heartedly agree

when you from the south
    and your grandmother tell you a story about being ? and called a filthy ni&&er, then you know what that ? mean

when you from the south
    and your grandmother tell you the story of how she saw her brother get lynched and called ni&&er as the shot his lifeless body, then you might know what they ? about

but if you dont acknowledge that ? ,
    maybe you dont know how serious it is

I don't...Because I feel like there's no point anymore...I got in so many fights as a kid, and I realized at the end of the day, it only sets us back to keep allowing that ? to define us as a people to the point where we get mad when somebody else says it...So if it's not bein used in a derogatory way, Ion give a ? no mo.
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Cmon man u cant be serious..u were saying cause they (vnasty) from the hood that its the same as PR saying it. Since thats false now u saying its culturally mixed so they should be ok with saying it? I aint gonna bring up that u ignorantly and falsely said PR aint ? .

A "hood"...Is a neighborhood...I'm sure the only reason that pale Peurto Rican felt comfortable sayin ? is because he grew up around Black people who didn't have a problem with it, as seen in the video...And I'm sure the same thing can be said for V-Nasty...The Bay Area is fulla ? who don't have a problem with non-blacks who are intermingled with Blacks sayin ? ...Nobody can deny that...But my original point was that the T/S and other people on this board try to make such a big deal about a White girl sayin it, but don't care when anybody else does...Which is totally contradictory.
  • young law
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i dont think its about lettin something have power over you,
    to me its about it still being said and people finding excuses to say it.
    fighting for the right to say it.
    its sad but its funny.
    like, you want the right to be able to say one of the most inflammatory words in the history in mankind???
    its laffable

reminds me of how all these 20-somethings be ? these 16 year old girls and no one really be in uproar about it.
    they jus turn a blind eye or help the ? 's make excuses as to why its okay.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A "hood"...Is a neighborhood...I'm sure the only reason that pale Peurto Rican felt comfortable sayin ? is because he grew up around Black people who didn't have a problem with it, as seen in the video...And I'm sure the same thing can be said for V-Nasty...The Bay Area is fulla ? who don't have a problem with non-blacks who are intermingled with Blacks sayin ? ...Nobody can deny that...But my original point was that the T/S and other people on this board try to make such a big deal about a White girl sayin it, but

No Im talking bout the streets, the ghetto, etc The Hood..the ? aint from there, share nothing culturally with blacks and aint black. Nor do they deal white racsim, Nevermind Ricans help start this hiphop ? which the biggest influence in these chicks saying the word in the first place..Again no comparison.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    man this pic is years upon years old wtf u trying to do here

Bout to say same thing, I remember the pic from years ago
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    old but still funny to me
    f043dx.jpg
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    f043dx.jpg

Them niqqaz in the background tho lol..
  • reverend_al
    reverend_al Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Options
    i realize this was a bad dude, but how old is he now.. c'mon now, does he gota do stuff like this to uphold his rep?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude can't hold an album down on his own but he killed on "The Militia" by Gangstarr
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bumpy aint to be fucced with
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish that video of Panchi was still up. It was straight comedy.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Well someone should told my pops then during the he was stationed down south ...u have clue what u talking bout..

Bruh...I'm from South Carolina...If anybody has a say on the word "? "...It's somebody from where I'm from...Now, what I'm sayin is if nobody's gonna get mad at the Latino who grew up in a Black hood, so he feels it's cool to say "? "...Then nobody should get mad at the White girl who grew up the same way...But I know a lotta ? can't comprehend that.

That makes no sense. Ricans don't have the same history with the word that whites do. Ricans weren't using the word to terrorize whites for most of this country's history.

I never understood why whites are so pressed to used that word, and I definitely don't understand ? that want so bad to allow whites to use the word.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    f043dx.jpg

Cat face in the purple whole expression in one sentence: "Dog, let me explain!"

Ol "I didn't know the Larry Holmes hadn't kicked in, Bump!"

Ol "I was tough until my dad got home!" lookin' ass...

Ol "I beat my ? ass if she don't tie my scarf right" lookin' ass...

Ol "Son, her brother heard you and he's right there!" friends lookin' ass...

Ol "? , ? ain't gonna hit me. Got my scarf and my co--BUMP, LEMME EXPLAIN!" lookin' ass...

Why his man in the striped shirt dressed like Q in Juice? Why dude in the gray coat look like he's the one that should be catching the lumps? He got that "Damn, I'm glad he didn't realize it was me" face. Third dude looked like me the first night I ever pulled up to a club. I got out and this dude was coming out with a t-shirt to his head covered in blood leaking on everything. Hit him with the Ric Flair "Whooo!" without even realizing it.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think dude is a little ? tho. He's also in this video @0:30.

https://youtu.be/xH3ErKMQwlU