"Im Hustling"

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
So me and my homeboi went to arbys and there was this chubby chick behind the counter who took our order...she was nice or whatever talked to us for a while....then later on that night we went to the wendy's wich is across the street (walkind distance) from arby's and the same chubby ass chick was workin the counter and my homeboi said "the hell u doing here" she said and I quote "I got 4 kids to feed Im Hustling"....

bish u aint hustling u working 2 minimum wage jobs

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LMAOoOOOO more power to her. I'm sure one probably pays $0.75 more. I would have asked her which smell she's more sick of and which fries her unhealthy kids like the best. Chicken Bacon swiss with honey mustard at ARBY'S >>>>>>>>>
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    she knows the bk king, ronald mcdonald. the real ronald mcdonald, he owes her a hundred favors.

even though that ? didn't rhyme, it was still funny.
  • RiCKY ROZAY
    RiCKY ROZAY Members Posts: 396
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? better off selling coke
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Maybe she's selling that ? in the parking lot.
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LMAOoOOOO more power to her. I'm sure one probably pays $0.75 more. I would have asked her which smell she's more sick of and which fries her unhealthy kids like the best. Chicken Bacon swiss with honey mustard at ARBY'S >>>>>>>>>

powerfull statement!! that ? is the goat.....but I hate it when the lazy ass cooks in the back dont melt the swiss on it
    co-sign to the fullest
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    powerfull statement!! that ? is the goat.....but I hate it when the lazy ass cooks in the back dont melt the swiss on it
    co-sign to the fullest

I never had ARBY'S roast beef in my life. And whenever I went i would get the homestyle fries, not the curly. And im the only dude all day who asked for them so they had to cook them on the spot.
  • RiCKY ROZAY
    RiCKY ROZAY Members Posts: 396
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    So we clowning on folks working multiple jobs in order to feed their kids? Only on the IC
    yes 4 kids, working at not ONE but TWO fast food restaurants

that ? failed in life....she probably on welfare, still struggling to get her G.E.D

disgusting

i have no pity on dez hoes
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I never had ARBY'S roast beef in my life. And whenever I went i would get the homestyle fries, not the curly. And im the only dude all day who asked for them so they had to cook them on the spot.
    arbys in my spot got rid of the homestyle fries.....everytime I orderd them the person at the register used to give me a wierd look. like really ? ??
    So we clowning on folks working multiple jobs in order to feed their kids? Only on the IC

no not just on the IC. we clowned her in wendys also...on the spot
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

A fat chick who got run through and has 4 kids... yeah ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    At least the ? working though. It ain't like she sitting on her ass waiting on the next check to come through. She out there at least attempting to better her situation. I say it so many times but this is a time when I really DO need to say this.

IC ? are ? ? !
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and the cape has been officially put on.....
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh I remember that smokehouse Bacon and cheddar at wendys with that potent cheddar.

But they have a spicy chicken sandwich I used to eat too.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hustling in the sense of working maybe? Hustling to provide, hustling to keep food on the table, hustling to do better than sit on her ass all day, and collect a check?

Everyone has a different definition of what it means to "hustle."
  • Aristo_V300
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and the cape has been officially put on.....

And for a fat hoe he don't even know.
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sshe prolly in the strip club ya hit later
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yup I'm caping because y'all clowning a ? who is working two jobs. Best believe that ? is Hermes...you know...? that you don't wear
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yea the clownin kinda sad and unnecessary...at least she takin responsibility and matters into her own hands, and tryna provide for her kids.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Hustling in the sense of working maybe? Hustling to provide, hustling to keep food on the table, hustling to do better than sit on her ass all day, and collect a check?

yep..........
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh I remember that smokehouse Bacon and cheddar at wendys with that potent cheddar.

But they have a spicy chicken sandwich I used to eat too.
    wendys homestyle>>>>
    I hate it when wendys puts 2 big ass tomatoes on ur ? though
    ms.jones wrote: »

havin 4 kids = dumb
    being fat = lazy
    workin a 4 hour shift at a job that pays 7.50 and hour then walkin across the street to work another 4 hour shift that pays 7.75 an hour = dumbest hustle ever
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i hate when i read the newsfeed on my FB and i got friends who be like "rise and grind.." when they simply goin to they 9 to 5...

? irks the ? out of me..
    the only part im laughin at is the ? thinkin she's a hust'la.. other then that.. her workin two jobs is fine by me.. like others stated.. least she doin somethin..

how is it this ? got two and others are out here complainin they aint got one??
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sshe prolly in the strip club ya hit later

bish gonna be stalkin shelves at the super wal-mart later...
  • Aristo_V300
    edited August 2011
    Options
    At least her kids get to eat Wendy's and Arby's... they gon' be fat too.