Options
    selling ? rock is better for the black community than selling fast food
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

havin 4 kids = dumb
    being fat = lazy
    workin a 4 hour shift at a job that pays 7.50 and hour then walkin across the street to work another 4 hour shift that pays 7.75 an hour = dumbest hustle ever

But its her hustle. And if that word gets her through the day, then I'm all for it. Got 4 kids, and the body to show for it, oh well. At least her fat ass is working, and not sitting on it waiting for a handout....get up get out and get something, anyway she knows how. I'm not mad at all.

Knocking someone else for at least trying. That's awesome.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    workin an 4 hour shift here and then another 4 hour shift over there...is pointless ur still making the same amount virtually....u mine as well stay yo fat ass in one spot....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jones just find the comedy in the scenario.

U ? waaaay too serious all the time.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    She on her fast food game.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    But its her hustle. And if that word gets her through the day, then I'm all for it. Got 4 kids, and the body to show for it, oh well. At least her fat ass is working, and not sitting on it waiting for a handout....get up get out and get something, anyway she knows how. I'm not mad at all.

Knocking someone else for at least trying. That's awesome.

that avy just irks the ? outta me, how bout you just ya revert back to where it shows that your hard work in the gym is payin off, it makes for a better sight and avy. 1
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if u have no degree and multiple kids and need a steady good payin job...the bank is the place to go
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    She at ARBY'S asking ? to Biggie size that ?
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    that avy just irks the ? outta me, how bout you just ya revert back to where it shows that your hard work in the gym is payin off, it makes for a better sight and avy. 1

....but I like this avi.... :(
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    And for a fat hoe he don't even know.

I know right? ? got that cape on so tight it's impairing his judgment.? on some space ghost coast to coast she saving hoes from ever galaxy.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack....you mad?
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jones just find the comedy in the scenario.

U ? waaaay too serious all the time.

I am finding the hilariousness in this...its funny that she walked her ass right across the street to the competition,. Its also funny to see this chick get clowned and see how judgement we all can be. Terribly sad, and comedic at the same time.

*shrugs*
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Yup I'm caping because y'all clowning a ? who is working two jobs. Best believe that ? is Hermes...you know...? that you don't wear

n119191_n113766_stopped%20reading%20there.jpg
  • Copper
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I am finding the hilariousness in this...its funny that she walked her ass right across the street to the competition,. Its also funny to see this chick get clowned and see how judgement we all can be. Terribly sad, and comedic at the same time.

*shrugs*

everybody "judement" even you...dont act like your above it!!
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh at this video being the hoes inspiration to work in the fast food industry.
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    She eats wendys on her ARBY'S lunch break and ARBY'S on her wendys lunch break

She takes ingredients from each spot home and combines them on a sammich. ? eating a roast beef double stack with chili on the side.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ....but I like this avi.... :(

i'm sure you like the 'usual' one too, hence, why you had it for so long, plus, you can bet that it makes for a better 'viral environment', lol...

that one looks like its on some face slicing ? , basically ? looks disgustin...
  • youngwoodz
    youngwoodz Members Posts: 309
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • ms.jones
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i'm sure you like the 'usual' one too, hence, why you had it for so long, plus, you can bet that it makes for a better 'viral environment', lol...

that one looks like its on some face slicing ? , basically ? looks disgustin...

No. I just can't....it means too much to me.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "i got burgers by the pound, sprite by the fifth/ re-up on the first, then again on the fifth"
  • 1of1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's like a ? who got his whole steez from listening to the ? and their rap music. Now everything he says comes out all hippity hoppity and he just shuffles through his mental rolodex of rap ? sayings to express himself. The hood black girls love him.
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This thread making me want a sandwich but its too late to eat :(
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hey the Beef and Cheddar all day with the potato cakes and Arby sauce!!!!!
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    At least the ? working though. It ain't like she sitting on her ass waiting on the next check to come through. She out there at least attempting to better her situation. I say it so many times but this is a time when I really DO need to say this.

IC ? are ? ? !

she coulda started by not havin all them kids without a means to feed 'em. ? the dumb ? , there's too many people (men and women) ? without a condom, not thinking about what happens if she gets pregnant. If she wanted to better her situation, she woulda started there, not at Arby's.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So me and my homeboi went to arbys and there was this chubby chick behind the counter who took our order...she was nice or whatever talked to us for a while....then later on that night we went to the wendy's wich is across the street (walkind distance) from arby's and the same chubby ass chick was workin the counter and my homeboi said "the hell u doing here" she said and I quote "I got 4 kids to feed Im Hustling"....

bish u aint hustling u working 2 minimum wage jobs

Real rap, if I'm only working 2 minimum wage jobs with 4 kids, you might as well say ? it, spend time raising your kids and live on assistance. Cuz that lil' bit of money ain't gon' do ? for 4 seeds.