Lemme get a few things straight.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yo, meekings gotta get some year end awards...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmao @ the tags in here im bout to search the threads where King Jamal would roast him
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    HOLDAFUKUP!!!! this dude freely admitted to getting his eyebrows arched????

he was like "let me hide this true confession at the end of this here titangraph where nobody will see it"
  • DouceyBleedsBlue
    DouceyBleedsBlue Members Posts: 107
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Grammatical mess
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cant believe i missed this one lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Originally Posted by meekins
    so i link up wit my cousin at the strip club down the street for a few brews n ? so its closing time bout 230 so we gettin ready to leave.. so we outside jus talkin bout his bike n ? .. i tried gettin a ride cuz its been a lotta dudes gettin robbed out here lately n i wasnt even tryna be the next victim but he came on his bike to save gas so that left me to walk.. and thats a hike forrea..

so i get down the street n go to the store to get me some chips n juice for the hike n as im leavin out.. dis ? walkin in n i KNOW i know that face from somewhere..

anyway... so im way ahead a dude by the time he get out n its like 3-330 in the mornin and its dead out on the strip.. jus me n him walkin behind me.. but everytime i looked back, he was gettin closer and i was walkin for a min n he aint turnt yet so i already knew what time it was but what was i to do... go down a side street? naw.. it coulda got real stupid if i had did dat..

so i turn around n he aint nothing but like 20 feet behind me so i put my chips in my pocket and my juice down n started freakin my mild jus bein real casual but i already knew what was comin at this point..

he come up by the side a me like.. "you got a light?" im like yea i got you.. so now he in where he wanna be.. so we walkin down the street n makin small talk den n the mid sentence, ? steped back pulled my shirt from the side and fronted like he put a gun to my head but when he grabed my shirt, i turned my head n saw his hand so i knew it wasnt no gun so i aint had dat to worry about.. at this point, im still a lil tipped from the strip club n i really want in no mood to be workin wit dude and i dont know who he got watchin

when he pulled my shirt, i tried pullin away but almost fell n caught myself n just slid out my shirt n lost my glasses n the process.. he like.. "gimmie yo wallet, gimmie yo wallet".. i siad i aint got ? n some how got away.. i hit dem jets across the street n he aint even bother tryna catch me.. but i still had a hike ahead a me at that point so i hadda watch my back every 3 seconds the rest of the way.. i wasnt even suprised it happend tonight as much as i be out late.. it was only a matter of time

smh. And you got the nerve to call anyone a ? . Herb ass white boy.

Da ? is this
  • OmegaConflict
    edited January 2016
    Options
    lol didn't read... anyway I didn't know the library was open this late.

Good ol 2001 internet humor at its finest
    Smfh
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    The meek shall inherit bitchassness

put yoself in my shoes on this shid. i always said these internet ? could never get me goin.. but the shid i recieve on here proved me wrong. til you go through what i go through on here on the regular, shut the ? up.

post a pic of yo baby if you got 1 and let somebody make sick jokes about him / her.. not once.. not twice.. but on the regular.

Post a pic of yo baby
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    Look at this low self esteem ass nuggah try to sling ? at someone else cuz you feeling like ass cheeks. Anyone over the age of 11 look average to you.. .

25ewdut.jpg

r8w50m.jpg

shut that ? ? up, LAME.

Post a nother pic of this ?