Reason Thread: An elite trill ? gotta question

Options
T. Sanford
T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Reason
Have it ever been a rapper that signed under another's rapper label & sold more records than its own c.e.o?

If so, list them I was jsut wondering

Comments

• onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited September 2011
    Options
    an elite trill ? ....did you think of that yourself.....ol low self esteem having ass ? !...? this ? thread
  • T. Sanford
    edited September 2011
    Options
    onepunch wrote: »
    an elite trill ? ....did you think of that yourself.....ol low self esteem having ass ? !...? this ? thread

invalid funny post & im not white
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    onepunch wrote: »

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Snoop was signed to Dr Dre's Death Row but I think ? outsold The Chronic. I am not really sure if Dre was the CEO or not.

Ghostface's Iron Man and Supreme Clientele may have sold more than Bobby Digital in Stereo while he was on Razor Sharp / Wu Tang Records. Not really sure though.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Snoop was signed to Dr Dre's Death Row but I think ? outsold The Chronic. I am not really sure if Dre was the CEO or not.

Ghostface's Iron Man and Supreme Clientele may have sold more than Bobby Digital in Stereo while he was on Razor Sharp / Wu Tang Records. Not really sure though.

The Chronic did 3 mil, ? did 4 mil.

And to answer the thread question, Em (Dre), Bone Thugs (Eazy E) and Wayne (Birdman) outsold their bosses.
  • T. Sanford
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    The Chronic did 3 mil, ? did 4 mil.

And to answer the thread question, Em (Dre), Bone Thugs (Eazy E) and Wayne (Birdman) outsold their bosses.

props for the drop, I was just curious because Wayne, Ross, Kanye outsell all their artist albums

even the goat hustler Master P outsold his artist on his label i think
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    50 went diamond?