I've come to a conclusion that Dwill, Nash, and Billups>>>CP3

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited March 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
ill admit before i aint think so...but now its so obvious...cp3 just cant lead his team to winning and all the other pgs are great at winning.....cp3 is the equivalent of what marbury was in his prime...great numbers NO wins...

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When healthy he is on their level or higher.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cp3 is good when he healthy
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I want CP3 to keep stuggling in New Orleans so the Knicks can go after him next season.
  • makaveli03
    edited March 2010
    Options
    no he doesnt win games....he doesnt know how to even understand how to win games....passing the ball to scrubs that cant make layups repeatedly until they are down 55 then he decides to try to score...he just doesnt get feels for the game....he has the talent to be the best..but he doesnt use it...so therefore compared to his peers....he isnt the best...hes at best at 4th place
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dude been hacked. makaveli used to go to war for cp3 lol
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »

Exactly what I was thinking lol
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    well......idk about Billups being better then Cp3 at this point in they careers but..

lol ? it, i aint even gon get in this 1
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    T/S has most def been hacked....he just had CP3 in his avi last week lol
  • makaveli03
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i aint hacked man i just been thinking alot bout why the hornets suck so much and why a player like cp3 cant win games with all these chances....and i look at the other pgs winning all these games...chauncey it takes one year and he goes to the wcf and prolly bout to go again.....nash been there before....dwill been there before cp3 hasnt...and he bout to be in his 6th year in the nba....i just think hes not what we thought he was
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    shock thread...if a ? said this in person t/s would be ready to ? dat ? ...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol @ T/S yelling at the screen when CP3 misses a shot

? man nash knocks that down! Billups knocks that down! WTF your killing me
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This ? has been hacked, this the same ? who said CP3 was a top 5 player in the league
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I aint sayin CP3 is better than any of those players named but don't ? on him when he's injured. He can't play right now so criticism of his skills are unfair. Plus we all know all great players needed help. None of them win chips alone. CP3 is surrounded by inconsistent players. Not to mention management is suspect. Why fire a proven coach that's been to the finals as a player and coach.
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited March 2010
    Options
    CP3 is having a bad season.....injuries is getting to him.....but i will say billups is better than him
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    i aint hacked man i just been thinking alot bout why the hornets suck so much and why a player like cp3 cant win games with all these chances....and i look at the other pgs winning all these games...chauncey it takes one year and he goes to the wcf and prolly bout to go again.....nash been there before....dwill been there before cp3 hasnt...and he bout to be in his 6th year in the nba....i just think hes not what we thought he was

The Hornets suck becuz CP3 has no team....no bench....He is the best PG in the league....He can score, pass, play D, shoot the 3, and lead his team....the ultimate PG....
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    DatGuyJ22 wrote: »
    This ? has been hacked, this the same ? who said CP3 was a top 5 player in the league
    shock thread...if a ? said this in person t/s would be ready to ? dat ? ...
    T/S has most def been hacked....he just had CP3 in his avi last week lol
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    Exactly what I was thinking lol

ROFL I was thinkin the same thing
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    rofl i was thinkin the same thing

lol..................
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    plocc wrote: »
    I aint sayin CP3 is better than any of those players named but don't ? on him when he's injured. He can't play right now so criticism of his skills are unfair. Plus we all know all great players needed help. None of them win chips alone. CP3 is surrounded by inconsistent players. Not to mention management is suspect. Why fire a proven coach that's been to the finals as a player and coach.

Word I think CP3 will be out of New Orleans in another season. And the Knicks are already putting it out there if they don't get the top free agents this year they'll wait for the next offseason.