Damn. I Should Have Married A White Girl (Excerpts From My Upcoming Book)

Options
Michael_Malice
Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
A few posters wanted to check out some excerpts from my upcoming book (Damn. I Should Have Married A White Girl) so I will drop a few in here. I will let you guys pick what the next excerpt will be so you can check out what you think may be interesting.

Warning: May Be Offensive to Some

Chapter 3: Slavery, The Civil War, Plantation Life

The Inspection. What exactly were perspective slave owners searching for when inspecting a ? Buck fresh off slave ships? Surely they wanted the strongest and healthiest looking Bucks to place in their fields and plantations. Bucks capable of breeding more strong and powerful Bucks that could grow with their plantations. Little did they know they were also inspecting for a quality Buck that would eventually be the joy of his Southern Belle's heart and body. This African male while not only maintaining the cotton and tobacco fields of a growing and thriving young United States of America, would also make his way to the thriving ? of Southern Belles at their lush and lavish plantations. This process would begin a tradition and way of life that would go on to shape a nation that would soon become the melting ? of the world. White Women at this time; may have been neglected by a white man whom was more concerned about a blossoming nation that would soon become the wealthiest and most powerful in the world.*

Comments