My third day and fourth day in Biejing...

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ok so the day started with my tour group going to tianament square....i liked being in the atmosphere. it was surreal. It was crowded as hell and a long ass line to see the tomb of chairman Mao(the guy tattoed on mike tysons side). I know this place is not for everybody because it may just seems like a big open space ...but so is the DC national mall. It seemed like alot of people travel there from around china to see chairman Mao and took the opportunity to ask us for pictures... they was more surprised than looking at us like rockstar. some people would get it twisted and get carried away with all the attention...but you have to remember they dont see black people alot. Let me correct myself....they dont see alot of american black people ...because they wasnt paying attention to the africans. It was funny to see the white people hating because all the attention was on us.

So after the square we went to the forbiedden city. man that ? is huge....? wall like 30-40 ft thick...walls high and the whole thing is just like a small city...yall should look up the dragon lady....becuase she ran ? like a chinese diva...? had pull and was spoiled like fukk. but the arciticture (sp) was amazing and the detail they put into building it is really impressive....? even got a moat around it. they said that once an army approached the city and the emporor killed his children and himself rather than lose the city or some ? like that...but I dont see how this city can be breached outside of a nuclear attack.So the city it's self has 9000 rooms..they are about the size of like an eat in kitchen but hey if you got enough of them it really doesnt matter.

after the forbidden city we went unto the summer palace of the dragon lady....this ? was like the camp david on ancient china.....the ? had a lake and she tried to have a boat made of marble as a symbol of her strenght...and event the summer crib was nice.

after that we went back to the hotel and get ready for a peking duck dinner....that was good...seems like every night dinner was served on a lazy susan....but the duck was good

since i missed reporting yesterday I will go into today which was a visit to the ming tomb and the great wall of china

we went to the ming tomb first which was nothing more than a nice leisurely stroll thru a big ass garden....then we went to the great wall..

now im not even going to front. I saw that ? and it ? me. I took the easy side..which is if your facing the wall its on the left side. So if you walking up it the side to fight was on the left and the side to protect is on the right. Man that shot was steep ass hell. And everyone and they mom wanted a picture of me and my people. We evenually made it to the top...but we stopped like three times and coming down that ? is scary. again i will not front...i was coming down like a ? hold the railing and everything....but it is a beautiful sight at the top. you cant compare it to anything. but its actually not that hard to climb...you just have to be in shape to not stop...but its not hard on your legs or anything. maybe i can say that cause i took the easy route...but hey dont judge me.

so then we left there and went to a jade factory where they make jade jewelry an ? ...you know the tourist trap...but i did get me daughter some nice ass green jade earrings.

atfer that we went to see the peking opera....alot of people dont like it...but i liked it. ? was funny to me. they was dressed weird by our standards, maybe because it was meant to be funny...i dont know...but the stroy lines was good....they did four performances only one was on some acrobatic type ? that was off the hook.....but i liked it...the make up made my wife feel queesy ...and i think she may have nightmares ....but its all part of the trip right....gotta go and enjoy this trip while we are here....

i am not sure why my uploads are failing...maybe its because im in a country that doesnt allow facebook, twitter and youtube...i dont know....but as soon ass i can get them up i will....

tommorow we go to a tea garden then onto to Xian to see the terracotta soilders.

Peace my folk

Comments