Options
124»

Comments

• LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Good enough - it was just a question. lol Nobody here knows anything about Roxbury/Mattapan/Dorchester/Mission Hill/OP etc around this website unless they're from the area. I can't comment on NY though. I was just curious.

I don't know Boston well but it wasn't there anyways, if that helps.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOLCL wrote: »
    I don't know Boston well but it wasn't there anyways, if that helps.

I was just curious, it's NBD.
  • LOLCL
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When I was a senior in high school I was f0ucking with this one ? , neighborhood type that's been with a couple of my friends so I really wasn't trying for anything serious at this point. And she wasn't either cause she let it go around christmas and my lil bro was on some other ? so I was too busy to give a ? about losing that. I start dating my last ex and one of my buddies tells this hoe and she starts going on this love & jealously thing because one more dude doesn't want to waste his time with her. We were still friends though and i'd take her to house-parties and just drink, especially in late 2009/early part of 2010 during the winter and ? . I was starting to have issues with my girl because she'd be ? that this girl was always around and this ? really put a rift in the relationship, so I start thinking it'd be worth ? just to say I did and have another notch. In november I had a few forties over a friend of mine's apartment and (what a surprise) she tags along, drinking herself stupid and eventually she ends up in my bed.
    I was trashed and I would've ? but my room at the end was my friend's living room and some other dudes decided to sleep in the room also. I'm just gonna admit it, I fell asleep with her and when I woke up she was still there so I started thinking maybe she's the material to wife. I break up with my ex for her and go to the spot on the weekend to chill and wait for her to show up so I could ask her out, this ? blows me off and I feel played so I say ? this ? . I've simped the ? out of my ex, I got back with her on that Sunday and ? was back too normal. That other girl didn't come back until she randomly shows up at a party I threw two months later and then is surprised I'm not talking too her, so she drinks so much she ends up throwing up all over herself in the kitchen around here people.

I feel so bad and this girl is literally covered in her own ? and I was the only person there to help at the time. Someone suggested that she takes a shower but she needed someone to watch her and since I was her friend at that time I ended up being that. I've seen her naked before but that was awhile ago/I didn't have a girl/I was at a packed apartment party, I had to help her take off her shirt/pants as she was basically comatose. I get the shower water at decent temp and wash the ? off, trying to get her as clean as possible. During this ? too people are coming into ? and if you're from a hood in new england you know how small the bathrooms are. I was feeling creepy as ? for real cause I was ? washing a ? naked girl, plus I was on acid and that ? just makes the easiest thing the most complicated process. Eventually two ? come in and tell me that they'll take over, something which the girl doesn't want but she's too ? to speak. She pulls through and I give her some of my clothes then led her upstairs to my room because I was gonna lay her down. This is my biggest captain save-a-hoe moment and probably the stupidest thing i've ever done, I tuck this ? into bed and tell her not to feel self-conscious and I still got love for her and I think she took it as 'I love you'. She had her friend with her and I just let her friend take my spot in bed, I wasn't playing with that anymore. When Valentines day came up she called begging me to come over and spend it with her and not my ex, to the point of crying. I say I don't want to cheat and this ends up fueling a beef between my ex and this girl and I have to deal with that catty ? until literally last month when I told both of them I'm done.

She had her friend with her and I just let her friend take my spot in bed, I wasn't playing with that anymore. I should've went for her though, I started slipping when I was taking opiates with alcohol and my game got ? up. I stayed with my ex for awhile after her, one morning a month after that incident I woke up hungover and still high and she was laying there next too me sleeping.

Now she hates me because I didn't leave my ex for her.
  • akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

u must really love her ...
  • LOLCL
    edited September 2011
    Options
    akomax wrote: »
    u must really love her ...

Which one ....
  • LOLCL
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know some dudes who chef and I know they've turned this one girl into a jump-off and my man liked her, (lived with us since young so he's like my brother). Anyway he told me he asked her out and this ? literally said 'Sorry but I'm looking to date hotter guys'.

? terrible

I'm still laughing at him.
  • LOLCL
    edited September 2011
    Options
    u have a gift for knowing where ya L's are and continuing to proceed right into them

read my name bro
  • LOLCL
    edited September 2011
    Options
    good name

my sig offends u sir?

Nah drake's cool
  • LOLCL
    edited September 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Any pics of these young ladies?

It'd take me awhile to find it but I will, she was like a 6.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When I was a senior in high school I was f0ucking with this one ? , neighborhood type that's been with a couple of my friends so I really wasn't trying for anything serious at this point. And she wasn't either cause she let it go around christmas and my lil bro was on some other ? so I was too busy to give a ? about losing that. I start dating my last ex and one of my buddies tells this hoe and she starts going on this love & jealously thing because one more dude doesn't want to waste his time with her. We were still friends though and i'd take her to house-parties and just drink, especially in late 2009/early part of 2010 during the winter and ? . I was starting to have issues with my girl because she'd be ? that this girl was always around and this ? really put a rift in the relationship, so I start thinking it'd be worth ? just to say I did and have another notch. In november I had a few forties over a friend of mine's apartment and (what a surprise) she tags along, drinking herself stupid and eventually she ends up in my bed.
    I was trashed and I would've ? but my room at the end was my friend's living room and some other dudes decided to sleep in the room also. I'm just gonna admit it, I fell asleep with her and when I woke up she was still there so I started thinking maybe she's the material to wife. I break up with my ex for her and go to the spot on the weekend to chill and wait for her to show up so I could ask her out, this ? blows me off and I feel played so I say ? this ? . I've simped the ? out of my ex, I got back with her on that Sunday and ? was back too normal. That other girl didn't come back until she randomly shows up at a party I threw two months later and then is surprised I'm not talking too her, so she drinks so much she ends up throwing up all over herself in the kitchen around here people.

I feel so bad and this girl is literally covered in her own ? and I was the only person there to help at the time. Someone suggested that she takes a shower but she needed someone to watch her and since I was her friend at that time I ended up being that. I've seen her naked before but that was awhile ago/I didn't have a girl/I was at a packed apartment party, I had to help her take off her shirt/pants as she was basically comatose. I get the shower water at decent temp and wash the ? off, trying to get her as clean as possible. During this ? too people are coming into ? and if you're from a hood in new england you know how small the bathrooms are. I was feeling creepy as ? for real cause I was ? washing a ? naked girl, plus I was on acid and that ? just makes the easiest thing the most complicated process. Eventually two ? come in and tell me that they'll take over, something which the girl doesn't want but she's too ? to speak. She pulls through and I give her some of my clothes then led her upstairs to my room because I was gonna lay her down. This is my biggest captain save-a-hoe moment and probably the stupidest thing i've ever done, I tuck this ? into bed and tell her not to feel self-conscious and I still got love for her and I think she took it as 'I love you'. She had her friend with her and I just let her friend take my spot in bed, I wasn't playing with that anymore. When Valentines day came up she called begging me to come over and spend it with her and not my ex, to the point of crying. I say I don't want to cheat and this ends up fueling a beef between my ex and this girl and I have to deal with that catty ? until literally last month when I told both of them I'm done.

She had her friend with her and I just let her friend take my spot in bed, I wasn't playing with that anymore. I should've went for her though, I started slipping when I was taking opiates with alcohol and my game got ? up. I stayed with my ex for awhile after her, one morning a month after that incident I woke up hungover and still high and she was laying there next too me sleeping.

See what I did here.
  • LOLCL
    edited September 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    See what I did here.

lol It took me a minute to get it, I was bro, I hate ? girls. If I wasn't on acid I would've known what to do.

her friend was a girl btw
  • LOLCL
    edited September 2011
    Options
    More people need to tell stories.
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gotdamn...some of u dudes got it rough out chea with these jump-offs....only uncomfortable ? that jump-offs do in my experience is ask me when Imma take em out or when I'm gon cook for em.....recently there was one that actually tried to kiss me in the mouth knowing damn well that we only get 2gether for sex...point blank. That ? was uncomfortable and irritated the ? outta me. I had to tell her straight up if she want to continue our sexapades then she need to stop with all this tryna kiss me on the lips bs...
  • LOLCL
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gotdamn...some of u dudes got it rough out chea with these jump-offs....only uncomfortable ? that jump-offs do in my experience is ask me when Imma take em out or when I'm gon cook for em.....recently there was one that actually tried to kiss me in the mouth knowing damn well that we only get 2gether for sex...point blank. That ? was uncomfortable and irritated the ? outta me. I had to tell her straight up if she want to continue our sexapades then she need to stop with all this tryna kiss me on the lips bs...

Get a girl who has a fear of lips and you should be good