Let's be real, the buck stops with the female.

Options

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Man, women need to take responsibility for all they power they have but choose not to use.
    LOL ... are you reading what you're typing or are you just thinking that we "know what you mean"?? LOL
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yo Kat, I see you creepin'. Don't even come in here wit' it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Exactly.That's why I don't see how anyone is more
    to blame when it comes to this.The only way to absolutely
    know you are not going to become a Mommy or Daddy
    is to not have sex at all. Safest sex is no sex. :D

while thats true oprah...the point hes trying to make I think is that there are alot of women who soley blame the man for thier situation and dont take any of the blame for themselves I know plenty...but yes ur right
  • Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i actually disagree with this ... no one is the "blame"

when you have sex you are at risk of reproducing ... thats just apart of it

bringing a child into the world isnt a bad thing LOL ... fault or blame isnt even an appropriate term to use in this discussion

either you are resposible or you are not .... and that is all

I have to co-sign this. This is why so many black children are without fathers....because of this simple-mindedness thought process. Black and latino men are the only group of men who use, "she's a hoe" or "that ? crazy" as some sort of excuse to not take care of their responsibility. If you knew she was a hoe/ratchet and u still ? her then ur more to "blame" than her....if u want to go that route.
  • 7figz
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have to co-sign this. This is why so many black children are without fathers....because of this simple-mindedness thought process. Black and latino men are the only group of men who use, "she's a hoe" or "that ? crazy" as some sort of excuse to not take care of their responsibility. If you knew she was a hoe/ratchet and u still ? her then ur more to "blame" than her....if u want to go that route.

Interesting. Show us your stats.
  • Mindstarter
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and if we didnt leave it to tradition .. women would be playing in the nba and nfl

fact is you are a man LOL ... a woman will follow your lead unless you make way for her to do otherwise

you cant have it both ways

you cant say "you will control whether we have a kid or not"

and then when she says "we are having this kid"

you say "how the ? you gonna have this kid!!!"

? .... you put her in control!! ... then you crying about ? taking 55% of your check in child support???? reallly??

thats like driving a car with out using the steering wheel and then getting mad at the car when it veers off into the river smh LOL

• Mindstarter
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Interesting. Show us your stats.

The Maury show...lol...
  • Mindstarter
    edited October 2011
    Options
    No doubt.

I know if they had a free ? ' pill a ? could take, I would.

? , I'm already drinkin' soy milk out'chea like a mothefucka.

If u are real about what u say then go get a vasectomy
  • Mindstarter
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Matter of fact, to all the "men" out here complaining, why dont all u dummies get vasectomies and freeze ur sperm for later use....then u wouldnt need to have any more of these convos....except when it comes of course to STD's....then I guess women would be blamed for that too...
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    i bet if the laws were in mens favor and women didnt have a backup plan if ? didnt go her way, women would be more responsible with whom they ?

Cosign this powerful post and close this thread....
  • Niggersauce
    edited October 2011
    Options
    7fig wrote: »
    yo kat, i see you creepin'. Don't even come in here wit' it.

lmfao!!!!!
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    People in here catching mad feelings. The T/S isn't speaking of himself personally so the ad hominem posts can stop. He makes a valid point. One chick i used to work with has a college degree, but her ? decided to try and "trap" a hustla to "husband up". Now dude is avoiding her, is she going to abort.... HELL NO. People lack judgment out here. We act like fatherless homes are such a problem in the black community but yet women continue to do dumb ? with terrible ? and now a child has to suffer for it.

Her problem could have been solved with a condom. It could have been solved if she had actually taking her birth control pill instead of pretending she did. It could have been solved with a Plan B pill. It could have been solved with an abortion. Instead, it's not solved at all, the problem is growing and she will have to share all her problems with a baby. She was the last line of defense and she completely ? up.
  • 7figz
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If u are real about what u say then go get a vasectomy

This ain't about me :mad:

If I was the one gettin' pregnant, best believe I would do what I had to do.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This ain't about me :mad:

If I was the one gettin' pregnant, best believe I would do what I had to do.

See, that's what wrong with folks.
  • 7figz
    edited October 2011
    Options
    See, that's what wrong with folks.

What's wrong with the person who has the ultimate responsibility actually ultimately being responsible ?
  • Mindstarter
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    i bet if the laws were in mens favor and women didnt have a backup plan if ? didnt go her way, women would be more responsible with whom they ?

So you're basically saying that the laws arent in men's favors and that men dont have a back up plan. So my question to you is why arent men more responsibile with whom they ? with????
  • Niggersauce
    edited October 2011
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    People in here catching mad feelings. The T/S isn't speaking of himself personally so the ad hominem posts can stop. He makes a valid point. One chick i used to work with has a college degree, but her ? decided to try and "trap" a hustla to "husband up". Now dude is avoiding her, is she going to abort.... HELL NO. People lack judgment out here. We act like fatherless homes are such a problem in the black community but yet women continue to do dumb ? with terrible ? and now a child has to suffer for it.

Her problem could have been solved with a condom. It could have been solved if she had actually taking her birth control pill instead of pretending she did. It could have been solved with a Plan B pill. It could have been solved with an abortion. Instead, it's not solved at all, the problem is growing and she will have to share all her problems with a baby. She was the last line of defense and she completely ? up.

Damn that last paragraph goin to touch alot of souls!!!! POWERFUL!!

Cosign this whole ? ...my exact stance
  • 7figz
    edited October 2011
    Options
    .... just saying that women are the last line

• Mindstarter
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What's wrong with the person who has the ultimate responsibility actually ultimately being responsible ?

Isnt that what single mothers all about??? Ya'll men just want to ? and just want women to have abortions like it's a trip to the spa....well, keep dreaming ? ...
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It takes two pieces of bread to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
  • Mindstarter
    edited October 2011
    Options

How do u know having a child is a problem for her???
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i dont understand females that clearly see the father isn't ready to raise a child and neither are they together but refuse to stop the pregnancy and bring the kid into the world fatherless and poor anyways
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    It takes two pieces of bread to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Not if it's open faced. True story.
  • Mindstarter
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    i dont understand females that clearly see the father isn't ready to raise a child and neither are they together but refuse to stop the pregnancy and bring the kid into the world fatherless and poor anyways

Why does the child have to be fatherless, just because the man isnt ready to be a father? He should've keep it in his pants if he wanst ready to deal with the consequences from having sex.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    alot of women out here...(educated women) just pick the most irresponsible man to chase..then when ? goes down hill there quick to point the finger at him for being irresponsible