The women keeping your shirts after sex thread....

Options
black caesar
black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Question for the ladies and fellas. Has a woman kept your tees after sex? Discuss.....

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yea....i was wondering why she did that and she was real aggressive about it too when i tried to take it back....but she looked so damn sexy in it

i'd love to know why myself
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *guilty* I like to sleep in them
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This chick stole two of my jerseys...Peyton and Vick if I'm not mistaken....
    THis other joint slept in my North Face hoodie, then left in the morning and put a hole in it at home...salty...
    I give chicks socks all the time...
  • black caesar
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    yea....i was wondering why she did that and she was real aggressive about it too when i tried to take it back....but she looked so damn sexy in it

i'd love to know why myself

Well one female I used to sleep with in said she liked the smell of my cologne (Versace and various others) and the mixture of sex and that's why she kept them. Thank ? they were tees. I would had been ? if it was a favorite shirt.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yeah my girl used to say that she could still smell me when i'm gone that's why she wanted to keep my shirt
    CapitalC wrote: »
    This chick stole two of my jerseys...Peyton and Vick if I'm not mistaken....
    THis other joint slept in my North Face hoodie, then left in the morning and put a hole in it at home...salty...
    I give chicks socks all the time...

slim ? up the hoodie? that was probably your chill hoodie. the junt you just grab real quick when you stepping out.
  • CapitalC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yeah my girl used to say that she could still smell me when i'm gone that's why she wanted to keep my shirt

slim ? up the hoodie? that was probably your chill hoodie. the junt you just grab real quick when you stepping out.

Nah it was the clean North face joint fresh gray and red joint....I was soooooo ?
    I had the phat farm joint for the chill hoodie....Sill got that piece of faded ? ....
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    To keep his scent around me, when he wasn't.
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I had shirts from guys I didn't sleep with. Thinking back, I dont know how I ended up with them.
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Smfh this ? ? me off.......But they do it so they can still have your scent when you are not around.
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah my chick stay stealing my ? clothes. She took a hoodie once that I really wanted to wear one day and I flipped out. You can take a T-shirt ? , not clothes!
  • CapitalC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    twinzmom wrote: »
    I had shirts from guys I didn't sleep with. Thinking back, I dont know how I ended up with them.

You stole them....Thief....
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I had one chick not only take my shirt but she ? styled the ? afterwards, made a sexy lil mini dress, similar to them b-ball jerseys that used to be rocked in the early 2000's.creative heffa.
    twinzmom wrote: »

u have an odd fashion sense, i believe your ? are supposed to be inside the jacket top.....but i aint mad atcha
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    To keep his scent around me, when he wasn't.

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tshirts..no. my shorts / sweatpants/pajama pants always end up missing tho
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yep...t-shirts...sweat pants
    This one tried to steal my sweat pants after I made the mistake of letting her wear them home. She was so petite and they basically swallowed her up, but she liked them because they were comfortable, had my scent and she felt like she had a piece of me w/ her.
    *shrugs*
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    man this lawyer I dated had the most comfortable polished white cotton button ups

yes I kept one

or two

so what?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yeah they always get a shirt somehow lol...i aint left none with nobody in a long time tho....i used to keep panties in high school...real ? i had a bag of em in my closet and used to show the homies and my uncles when they was over
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tshirts..no. my shorts / sweatpants/pajama pants always end up missing tho

I will snatch them ? too without hesitation
  • black caesar
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I will snatch them ? too without hesitation

You're grimey as hell. LOL
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    .....................................................................................:cool::cool:
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? took my underarmour hoodie, b. ? was brand new. I was mad heated too. I got it back two weeks later. Some hoes got gumption.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That's weird as ? .
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yep yep...

they love their little momentos...

Nothing sexier than seeing a woman having nothing on but the Tee I was rocking...

? drives the doc nuts...
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was bad with it, I'd stay rocking his shirts to the point that he would just come home with a stack of white and black tees for "him" but funny enough they were all a few sizes too small.

I like sleeping in them and loved the fact that his scent was all over them. I think that has a lot to do with it.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    man this lawyer I dated had the most comfortable polished white cotton button ups

yes I kept one

or two

so what?

Why is this so sexy to me? A white button up with some white socks, lol.