50 Cent talks new album "Black Magic" says is influenced by Norwegian club music.

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    smh.......................
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    Fif is slippin. give the people what they want. a ? rugged album. they dont want no lollipop ? . they dont want no african dance techno ? . they dont want no soft for the ? i love you, you love me songs. your REAL fans want some hard ? they can ride to.

have you ever listened to BISD? did you know it existed? last time i checked its 15 songs and about 2 or 3 are "lollipop ? ". yet that didnt sell, so what do you expect him to do?
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    have you ever listened to BISD? did you know it existed? last time i checked its 15 songs and about 2 or 3 are "lollipop ? ". yet that didnt sell, so what do you expect him to do?

yeah, i of the 13 people who actually bought a physical copy. was way better than curtis, im saying get some real producers in there. premier, pete rock, cats like that and make a real album. dre is WAY OVERRATED. he is hit or miss.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i aint watch the video but its probably a joke, ? if it aint then thats really ? ....wat the ? is he doing listening to norwegian club music?????
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2010
    Options
    HEY SUMBODY @ DA GGGGAY-UNIT OFFICE NEEDZ 2 GIVE CUUURLY DA MEMO "DA GGGGAY-UNIT IS DEAD N EMERICA"..,.,.this clown cuuurly is delusional this ? just dont know when 2 just take his lostz & quit cuz itz ova 2 bad this muuunkey got $$$ 2 drop a gggg-uflop every yr,,...lol
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    50 needs to really give it up..
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol, why people want him to give it up so bad? Don't like his music don't listen to it. Why should he give it up? He just sold about 420-500k albums in the US (only Eminem and Jay-Z sold more) and probably another 300-500k world wide. He's doing an international tour making a ? load of $ so obviously there's some people who want to listen to it with his American tour kicking off in late May/early June. I believe he should take a break and drop an album in like 2010, but give up? Why.. cause a handful of y'all don't want to listen to it. Y'all funny... Just listen to what y'all like
  • gee757
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    lol, why people want him to give it up so bad? Don't like his music don't listen to it. Why should he give it up? He just sold about 420-500k albums in the US (only Eminem and Jay-Z sold more) and probably another 300-500k world wide. He's doing an international tour making a ? load of $ so obviously there's some people who want to listen to it with his American tour kicking off in late May/early June. I believe he should take a break and drop an album in like 2010, but give up? Why.. cause a handful of y'all don't want to listen to it. Y'all funny... Just listen to what y'all like

cuuuurly has his self 2 blame fa da hate he is da 1 that made everythang about SELLZ so now that he aint sellin ? hez gonna hear about it!! cuuuuurly is just gettin a taste of his own medicine HATE!! LOL
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a rapper talks about doing new things in an interview and you guys hate ? you guys are boring, its not like he said he was going to make a ROCK album or SING with autotune...

Norwegian club music ? what is this ? I dont know, but props to 50 for trying something new, hope it turns out well.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hold up the "Hardest ? in Hip Hop history" to the actual general public..... will actually be conditioned, actually by the general public of Norwegian people... the harsh reality and conditions of actual Norwegian Club music, reflects on the harsh reality of the "Hardest ? in Hip Hop History".... who can harmonize, but never classified as singing....
    if u look at the actual songs, he released 80% of his actual discography....album-wise that was geared toward the general public.....is flat out whack music actually
  • gee757
    edited March 2010
    Options
    gak7 wrote: »
    a rapper talks about doing new things in an interview and you guys hate ? you guys are boring, its not like he said he was going to make a ROCK album or SING with autotune...

Norwegian club music ? what is this ? I dont know, but props to 50 for trying something new, hope it turns out well.

? YALL MUUUNKEY CUUURLY LUVIN CLOWNZ IS REALLY DELUSIONAL CUZ BOTH 808z & REBIRTH SOLD MO THEN Before I See Death DA 1ST WK! CUUURLY LOST! CUUURLY WOULD DU HIM SELF SUM JUSTICE BY STAYIN HIS SNITCH AZZ N NORWAY CUZ OVASEAZ IS DA ONLY PLACE THAT STILL LUVZ CUUUURRY! LOL
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    50 seems be reaching too much now. He's trying to make music to please certain listeners, when he should be making music for himself.

Theres a reason why he's an artist and were listeners. IMO the listeners / fans shouldn't determine what music an artist puts out.
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited March 2010
    Options
    50 should call his next album I Got Rich, I'm Not Dead, and I Stopped Tryin'.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • ef cuttin2.0
    ef cuttin2.0 Members Posts: 252
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn... 909s And Hard Times coming soon... smh
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    McVit wrote: »
    50 Cent talks new album "Black Magic" says blah blah blah..
    sheeeeeit.. he shoulda called it white magic because they're the only ones plannin' on buying that ? .

str8 like that.
  • duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's not the production that dude needs to switch up, it's his ? content. No one believes that gun talk and all the superhero ? you rap about dude, show some damn growth in your music.
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn... 909s And Hard Times coming soon... smh

hahahaha
    dead
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited March 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ? YALL MUUUNKEY CUUURLY LUVIN CLOWNZ IS REALLY DELUSIONAL CUZ BOTH 808z & REBIRTH SOLD MO THEN Before I See Death DA 1ST WK! CUUURLY LOST! CUUURLY WOULD DU HIM SELF SUM JUSTICE BY STAYIN HIS SNITCH AZZ N NORWAY CUZ OVASEAZ IS DA ONLY PLACE THAT STILL LUVZ CUUUURRY! LOL

we are talking about music, new music ideas, and 50's next album, where did I mention numbers ? ? relax trying to defend wayne and kanye, I like them both. you need to start reading posts multiple times before posting.
  • gee757
    edited March 2010
    Options
    gak7 wrote: »
    we are talking about music, new music ideas, and 50's next album, where did i mention numbers ? ? Relax trying to defend wayne and kanye, i like them both. You need to start reading posts multiple times before posting.

i know wat i said but cuuuurry is da 1 that was tryna talk ? about ye & weezy fa tryna sumthang nu wit 808z & rebirth & they both outsold him da 1st wk & now cuuurry wantz 2 follow suit!! SMH
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'll give it a try just to see how it sounds, but if it's garbage then he needs to scrap the whole concept...
  • 2pacnbiggie
    2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    Fif is slippin. give the people what they want. a ? rugged album. they dont want no lollipop ? . they dont want no african dance techno ? . they dont want no soft for the ? i love you, you love me songs. your REAL fans want some hard ? they can ride to.

he did this already on Before I Self Destruct.... ? is sleepin
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This made me laugh
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up the "Hardest ? in Hip Hop history" to the actual general public..... will actually be conditioned, actually by the general public of Norwegian people... the harsh reality and conditions of actual Norwegian Club music, reflects on the harsh reality of the "Hardest ? in Hip Hop History".... who can harmonize, but never classified as singing....
    if u look at the actual songs, he released 80% of his actual discography....album-wise that was geared toward the general public.....is flat out whack music actually

You forgot the "Aggressive content" that he contains in his music and why he has never won a grammy and the "nonconfrontational vibe" that Jay-Z has whenever he wears the Urkle glasses